Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,384 members, 7,978,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:55 PM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (75045 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2008
HEY MA PEOPLE !!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How una dey !!!

Sorry for not been available ,na work !

I can see we're fumbling to the top again,not to worry we'll gel very soon.

So how things?

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/center]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Fadajasi(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2008
We've been scaling through
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2008
Looks like Albert Riera is coming. I just hope he shines with us.
We need an improved performance to overcome s.liege. May GOD help us.
Y.N.W.A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by krs2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2008
we really need some serious improvement if we are going to achieve anything this season,from the last two matches the teams performance has been nothing to write home about, we barely made it.

I just hope the Genius is still at work inside the head of rafael Benitez.And one more thing,What is it with all the high balls,for chrissakes, we no longer have peter Crouch. I am not a tactician but can someone tell the team to put the ball on the ground.

Y'all will never walk alone jare
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by TONDO: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2008
Hmmmmmmm. u mean livepool fan, but oga liverpool u have lose ur direction in fan
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by wilfred84(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2008
The Reds are among the eight first seeds for the competition, meaning they won't be drawn in the same group as Barcelona, Inter Milan, Lyon or Real Madrid.

They will be paired with one side from each of pots two, three and four when the draw takes place in Monaco's Grimaldi Forum from 5pm UK time this evening.

Making their debut in the group stage are UEFA Cup holders FC Zenit St. Petersburg, CFR 1907 Cluj of Romania, the first Belarussian qualifiers, FC BATE Borisov, and Cypriot entrants Anorthosis Famagusta FC.

This is how the 32 teams have been divided for the draw:

Pot 1

Manchester United (ENG, holders)
Chelsea (ENG)
Liverpool (ENG)
Barcelona (ESP)
Arsenal (ENG)
Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)
Inter Milan (ITA)
Real Madrid (ESP)

Pot 2

Bayern Munich (GER)
PSV Eindhoven (NED)
Villarreal (ESP)
AS Roma (ITA)
FC Porto (POR)
Werder Bremen (GER)
Sporting Lisbon (POR)
Juventus (ITA)

Pot 3

Marseille (FRA)
Zenit St. Petersburg (RUS)
Steaua Bucharest (ROU)
Panathinaikos (GRE)
Bordeaux (FRA)
Celtic (SCO)
Basel (SUI)
Fenerbahçe SK (TUR)

Pot 4

Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)
Fiorentina (ITA)
Atletico Madrid (ESP)
Dynamo Kiev(UKR)
CFR 1907 Cluj (ROU)
Aalborg (DEN)
Anorthosis Famagusta (CYP)
BATE Borisov (BLR)

who do we likely to draw, great liverpoodlian share ur view plssssssssssssssssss
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2008
stevie is injured.

we didnt play well, but we won. thats good. we are not playing well but winning.

ynwa.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2008
We've just drawn athletico madrid,psv and marsielle.
El Nino returns to his old club.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by webrichy: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2008
That's not a bad draw we've got at all. We just have to improve on our game. We really do. Keane is my worry too. he hasn't found his feet yet, imagine the wonderful opportunity he sqandered against Standard Liege! I think maybe we should go with Keane playing 7, while Torres plays sole striker with Gerard right at the back of his heels like late last season. Kuyt can manage 11 with Babel and Benayou. What do u think, Great Reds. We can Never Walk Alone
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by wilfred84(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2008
@webrichy
i think thats fine, but the main reason why liverpool hasnt get together was the absent of almighty mascherano now he his back in the midfeed, so now garrard can go forward and assist elnino, as for robbie kean i think he will be superb as substitute,

so ya red what do u think.

WE SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by kkkossy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2008
shall we walk alone or walk together as a team
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by wilfred84(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2008
WE SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE, AND TOGETHER IN A TEAM WE SHALL CONQUER EUROPE AND THE WHOLE WORLD UP RED
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2008
@webrichy,

if d 4-4-2 dosent work,then we have revert to last season's 4-2-3-1. Torres plays better as a lone striker.keane can play right behind him in btw gerrard&kuyt/babel. Anyway,rafa is d coach.it his job.

The champs.league group is in our hands.we are capable of finishing with maximum points.
I'm glad mascherano is back. Aston villa are stronger but we have to be stronger.
Y.N.W.A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2008
Aston Villa 0-0 Liverpool.

We should try to play direct football everytime. We need to go all out in every game we play.
ENOUGH OF THIS CONSERVATIVE AND LAID BACK APPROACH!
I am tired of this 'safety first mentality'. Now torres is injured.lets see how we cope.
YNWA.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by nyabinghi(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2008
YNWA(You never Win Anything) better sums up liverpool in the EPL. You are already on your way down with yesterday's draw. Your next match is against United a team u will never beat.
No Gerrard, No liverpool. Toress is injured again, pray United don't tear you to pices on the 13th.
UNited rules others follow
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2008
Voronin to Hertha berlin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Fadajasi(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2008
Next match:L'pool vs chelsea
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2008
We've signed RIERA and a brazilian 18 yr old striker.
To move forward, d change has to start from the topic. A draw at villa park was an underachievement. Rafa needs to drop this cautious and laidback. We need take every game like we can win it.
YNWA.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2008
nyabinghi:

YNWA(You never Win Anything) better sums up liverpool in the EPL. You are already on your way down with yesterday's draw. Your next match is against United a team u will never beat.
No Gerrard, No liverpool. Toress is injured again, pray United don't tear you to pices on the 13th.
UNited rules others follow

There's no point exchanging words with you, I see hthe kinda mentality u possess but 90minutes
on d field will settle issues in Liverpool's favour this time around. Man Utd have never played better
than Liverpool in all their meetings in d past 2yrs, it's just that united are lucky but luck will run out of Unmited this time around without their star C. Ronaldo.

[size=16pt]YNWA[/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2008
Finnan joins Espanyol.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2008
At least yall are buying unlike Arsene who refuses to buy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ndumart: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
A-40:

At least yall are buying unlike Arsene who refuses to buy
Objection - Arsene Wenger bought Bischoff, Sylvester, Ramsey and called back Vela.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2008
You call those buys? Two ready-made injury prone players(Bischoff,Silvestre) and an Underage Ramsey? he might as well not buy anybody
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by ndumart: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2008
put the three together and they become one buy.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2008
Not funny
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by DaJunta(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2008
I hope this is d season we all have been waiting for.
If not, Rafa has to ,
I just dont why I dislike d guy but I hope he proves me wrong
by d end of d season.

[size=18pt]LIVERPOOL I STAND [/size]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by nyabinghi(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2008
Luckypool will get their usual treatment from the red devils come sunday. It will take liverfluke 10 years before they defeat United. It took liverpool 92 years to defeat united in the fa cup.

YNWA)You never Win Anything) grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by Jairzinho(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2008
We go thrash Man U on 13th Sept

[center]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/center] wink
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2008
Y .N. W. A
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2008
Y .N. W. A

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
on the fields of anfield. we never walk alone!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2008
Without Gerrard? undecided i am hoping yall at least get a draw

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.