Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,880 members, 7,942,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! (74138 Views)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2010
Riera can go to HELL. . . . why he may hv grudges wt the coach, dts nt enuf to go spit rubbish on air cos u were suspended and fined for indiscipline that the club was a sinking ship. i'm happy we spanked Lille dt same day. at least he'l resume back 2mrw to meet the left-over crumbs from our victory party! ! !

today's match is down to - Gerrard, getting into his stride frm start. babel (benitez's under-utilised player) muscling his way around the left flank. . . El Nino keeping vidic busy and 30secs magical runs and we all scream GOOOAAAALLLL (dt guy is Liverpool)

and by the way guys. . . . take a bottle on my bill for every goal. (i'l settle. . . hold me to my word. . . . betting on my ID. . . moderator)**available to true fans knwn to the forum only!

Y N W A grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2010
coolguyz:

today's match is down to - Gerrard, getting into his stride frm start. babel (benitez's under-utilised player) muscling his way around the left flank. . . El Nino [/b]keeping vidic busy and 3[b]0secs magical runs and we all scream GOOOAAAALLLL (dt guy is Liverpool)

and by the way guys. . . . take a bottle on my bill for every goal. (i'l settle. . . hold me to my word. . . . betting on my ID. . . moderator)**available to true fans knwn to the forum only!

Y N W A grin grin grin

i said it and still stand by my WORD. . . . . how many bottles now?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2010
we lost.

ref. . . . . u all knw the obvious dubious decision

rafa. . . . nt doing the ryt thing at thye ryt tym. i still maintain it. . . lucas aint gud enuf for me to hv in high class matches. he proved me ryt today again and rafa cldnt change him off on time. i still hold d conspiracy theory they share his wages.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2010
I think 4th place is lost already.

I was always expecting a dubious decision from the referee. Its Old Trafford and its Howard Webb!

and those black jerseys, they never give us luck.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2010
Rafa is an expert in fking himself up. Why didn't he start Babel who was in form? The line up was too cautious.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by SUKKIE(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
@bgees

It's in the balance mahn,this season has just been crap.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2010
bgees, now u agree wt my stand on lucas. he's nt cut out for the big games. by the way, we had nuthin to loose and all to fight for. . . . bt its all gone. now just looking forward to Europa.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2010
sad.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2010
Maybe we need a season out of the big 4 to inspire us to the right direction.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by coolguyz(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2010
u in my thots??

just told a friend the guyz nid a break off. . . .win smthing great. u dnt need a 4th place finish to challenge for the league, fa, carling. . . .and europa

but its rily rily sad!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2010
Na wah oh upon as we support una reach . . I told y'all not to play too cautiously plus WTF was Maxi & Lucas doing on the pitch? I also dunno what Gerrard's problem is that dude's mind is elsewhere if Madrid or City come with 30milla for him at the close season better take it and run

As it stands now you guys might not even make the top 4 and to add salt to injury Utd might win their 19th title but don't worry we go do our utmost to prevent that one
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by RuuDie(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2010
I tried drinking from a liverpool FC mug yesterday, but­ it was impossible. It kept sliding down the table.

grin grin grin grin grin

I still feel 4 Benayoun, Agger & Gerrard though - think they're good players who should be wearing the UTD shirt & kissing trophys every season end!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by biina: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2010
No fear, if una no win Europa League this year, una go get second chance next year (unless you finish 8th!)  grin grin grin

BTW Alonso don settle well well for Santiago Bernabeau, and even scored on the weekend  grin grin grin
Arbeloa is not doing too badly also
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by maedan(f): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2010
Oh, Liverpool. My Liverpool sad sad grin. Anyway, good seasons come and go. But great clubs live forever. Live on, Liverpool!!!!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2010
I was floating when I read this comment from Pepe Reina:

"All of us want to win trophies, but sometimes it is not the case and because of that you cannot just throw in the towel and leave".

Lets just  hope our best players like Torres and Mascherano dont leave. I hope Torress feels the same way.

I still can't believe this season has gone so  bad. this is Rafa's all time low. I'm sure he must be doubting himself right now.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by A40(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
Hey ya poor Reina. Probably the only player that i would take or that would walk into Arsenal's XI aside Torres at least on current form. Good grief! I felt like p¡mp slapping Mascherano yesterday? Why does he keep acting like a monkey everytime y'all play Utd? The overrated Arrow. You guys could use a clear out some guys are just not good enough. I'm sure Torres would stay if y'all get investors willing to pay some guap! Hopefully Benitez would spend it wisely

To be honest with Tottenham still playing the top 3 three and Man City's inconsitency making the top 4 is not impossible but y'all have to give it all you have

@Maedan
I was heart broken for y'all yesterday i really was
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2010
A-40:

Hey ya poor Reina. Probably the only player that i would take or that would walk into Arsenal's XI aside Torres at least on current form. Good grief! I felt like p¡mp slapping Mascherano yesterday? Why does he keep acting like a monkey everytime y'all play Utd? The overrated Arrow. You guys could use a clear out some guys are just not good enough. I'm sure Torres would stay if y'all get investors willing to pay some guap! Hopefully Benitez would spend it wisely

To be honest with Tottenham still playing the top 3 three and Man City's inconsitency making the top 4 is not impossible but y'all have to give it all you have

I giving up top 4 to be honest. And Mascherano? I think it is the passion just being overemphasized or uncontrollable. Torres has been losing his head lately too. Everybody dey vex cheesy.

I would want Arsenal to win the league, that way I feel liverpool would be motivated. MAKE UNA NO FK UP!!
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
Riera looks likely to be sold to CSKA Moscow. Liverpool have accepted a 6million pound bid.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/23/albert-riera-rafael-benitez-liverpool-transfer.

Decision making at Anfield is getting worse. Why not give the guy another chance?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2010
^^^ You can say that again ! embarassed embarassed

I doubt Torress & Gerrard will be around next season angry. . . . isn't it sad the man that got us in this hole (rafa) will likely get another job immediately after ?

Football can be crazy at times cry cry cry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2010
My heart still bleeds for Liverpool but this is what you get when you have a team full of grafters and then you sell off the only creative player in the team without adequately replacing him. Selling Xabi Alonso has brought about the downfall of Liverpool.
One thing is certain though, Lampard and Gerrard have been taking the plaudits for other player's performances for quite a while, Xabi Alonso in Gerrard's case and Essien in Lampard's case. No wonder why they always look clueless in the 3 lions.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by mukina2: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
you'll always walk alone . . .sadly cry
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
duduspace:

My heart still bleeds for Liverpool but this is what you get when you have a team full of grafters and then you sell off the only creative player in the team without adequately replacing him. Selling Xabi Alonso has brought about the downfall of Liverpool.
One thing is certain though, Lampard and Gerrard have been taking the plaudits for other player's performances for quite a while, Xabi Alonso in Gerrard's case and Essien in Lampard's case. No wonder why they always look clueless in the 3 lions.

keep that to yourself. No one asked ur heart to bleed. na busybody dey worry heart. Honestly, I've read some of ur posts and this one is just disappointing. Are u OK today? have u eaten today at all? please eat so that u can think straight.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
bgees:

keep that to yourself. No one asked your heart to bleed. na busybody dey worry heart. Honestly, I've read some of your posts and this one is just disappointing. Are u OK today? have u eaten today at all? please eat so that u can think straight.

e gbami o, na so fans dey behave when dem team wan comot for top 4? if I offend you before abeg forgive me o so that your team can enter top 4.  grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
illusion2:

^^^ You can say that again !   embarassed embarassed

I doubt Torress & Gerrard will be around next season angry. . . . isn't it sad the man that got us in this hole (rafa) will likely get another job immediately after ?  

Football can be crazy at times  cry cry cry

Torres might leave, but Gerrard? No he is going nowhere. Some drastic moves are needed to be done. Ownership, managerial and players. we need change.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
duduspace:

e gbami o, na so fans dey behave when dem team wan comot for top 4? if I offend you before abeg forgive me o so that your team can enter top 4.  grin grin grin

if una win Premiership eventually, una no go allow us rest. wetin. leave us alone!!! sad
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2010
bgees:

if una win Premiership eventually, una no go allow us rest. wetin. leave us alone!!! sad

Na so life be, to the victor belongs the spoil and to the vanquished is gnashing of teeth. I hope your enamel is still intact. grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by bgees(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2010
Have u guys won it already? relax my brother. league neva finish.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
Who be all these troublemakers sef ?
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
bgees:

Have u guys won it already? relax my brother. league neva finish.
I never insinuated such, I'm only agreeing with your earlier statement. You are very right that the fans of whichever team wins won't allow you to rest because it is obvious you are not winning it and likely dropping out of the top 4 to add insult to injury.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2010
illusion2:

Who be all these troublemakers sef ?

It wasn't me, na bgees wan break my head with hammer because I passed an "innocent" comment.
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by illusion2: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^ We forgive you. . . .cos Liverpool fans tend to be gentlemen cheesy
Re: Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! by duduspace(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
illusion2:

^^ We forgive you. . . .cos Liverpool fans tend to be gentlemen cheesy
Honestly, na you people need forgiveness. As an honorable disciple of his most holiness and preeminent Saint Wenger, I have already forgiven you. Now go forth and enter back into the top 4.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga / Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.