Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,543 members, 7,929,763 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:06 PM

Any Ideas For Christmas? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Any Ideas For Christmas? (891 Views)

Wouldn't You Rather Have This For Christmas / Typical Nigerian Recipe For Christmas Day. / Rice Is The Common Food Cooked For Christmas- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Ideas For Christmas? by Ijay07: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2007
Hello all,
I know the festive seasons are around the corner. Though its going to be a quiet one, i'd like to give my family a treat. I'd be glad to hear any of your 'yummy' and creative ideas.
Re: Any Ideas For Christmas? by iice(f): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2007
hmmmm
Re: Any Ideas For Christmas? by CrazyMan(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
What kind of ideas are you looking for?
Re: Any Ideas For Christmas? by Ijay07: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2007
@ crazykid
I was thinking in the lines of new recipes. So any help will be appreciated.
Re: Any Ideas For Christmas? by ifsez: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2007
hmmm very nice to give your family a treat,xmas comes once in year,you could start by getting small chops for ur family and your guests.You can get really nice chin chin from us.Your kids and your guests will just love it call on 08034382497.Well if you are in Lagos im sure your family will enjoy themselves at shoprite (lekki Lagos) the day goes by so fast when your there.You could go to the malls,watch a movie,visit their eateries or just walk around even if your not spending money you'll have fun looking around,you'll meet a lot of families there too,there r places for your kids to play itz really nice.or you could visit silverbird galleria(Victoria Island Lagos)itz just as nice but therez no shoprite things are cheap at shoprite about the same as market price.Or you could go to the beach.I hope this will help you.

(1) (Reply)

Honey- Wonder Food Wonder Drink / What Is Your Favorite Food?? / What Is This Appliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.