Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,865 members, 7,966,231 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:02 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (109891 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
raycolz_84: The Gap has been covered,
and it brought in green pips grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
@ Tonjoan Happy birthday Sir,long life prosperity and more dead presidents to your wallet sir. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mekuzoil(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
unclenna: Someone asked me how I knew, is just my pivot system.....if you need it I will forward it to you.

I need it,pls kindly forward to me as well.....ogbosojohn@gmail.com....Many thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
if men knew each other properly, no one would idolize or despise each other. Am here to make pips. I will laugh @ ur scholarly comments. if am all these and I still know when to buy and sell, that would suffice. shebi na online forum? I have nothing to prove apart from my pipping genius grin. Caustic, I said. I think i like the part where u mentioned "laugh like a FOOL"

Happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
anyway, deji... now I know at least am idolized. A man would never tell you the true content of his heart unless u contradict him. Him whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad and laugh like a fool.

EU seems to be bottoming, but I have not found sufficient reasons to exit sell. Anyway, I do not intend to enter new trades now.

Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: well, very pipful day. am locked on profit now sha. just rsi on 4hr.
@silibaba, I sent you my system to review, its all there... understanding simple pivot trading movement.
theyjih... there is a thin line separating ur perceived caustic comments with satirical undertone and supposedly having "fun" Did same when I last posted june 1st, I had stay back for like a week, so wont get pissed. Keep ur caustic content to ur self. This is serious business and people's money are at stake.

Anyway, I have mastered some price action systems. will share with the house later.

Plz, do not dictate for the market. divergence on 4hr using rsi is very simple, stupid and very powerful
I sighted it around 3pm and my system has confirmed it.......hey I pity EU tomorrow...it may be the end and beginning of send EU to south. With the market opening below the pivot point tomorrow me and the general association of pivot masters will take EU to [color=#000099]south Africa grin grin grin grin[/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2012
unclenna: I sighted it around 3pm and my system has confirmed it.......hey I pity EU tomorrow...it may be the end and beginning of send EU to south. With the market opening below the pivot point tomorrow me and the general association of pivot masters will take EU to [color=#000099]south Africa grin grin grin grin[/color]
Thank you Sir. Na to wait for the market to open at our pivot area. Life can be wonderful and the best things in forex are free. Pivot and price action.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by raycolz84: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
I for-see more movemet tomorrow grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
raycolz_84: I for-see more movemet tomorrow grin

LOL funny statement
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by zinosleek(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
I still have a long position on EU, intend on keeping it until 2435.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by zinosleek(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
I have a question for those trading gap. When d gap is closed, will market moves back to its previous trend? As in the case for EU today, is it expected for the market to go long or continue with bear?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
zinosleek: I have a question for those trading gap. When d gap is closed, will market moves back to its previous trend? As in the case for EU today, is it expected for the market to go long or continue with bear?
its not a snooker game grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Rich4god(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
Plz guys, what is the fate of EUR/USD like... Is it still going to move downward or will start going up. Plz, newbie asking
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by osahonmk(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
unclenna: Someone asked me how I knew, is just my pivot system.....if you need it I will forward it to you.

That what u said before that u will forward it sent drop my mail here and on fb notin yet nah wa oo dont promise wat u wouldnt do. Once again osahonmk@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
Everything about the market is good to go short...the trading bias for tomorrow is short, market opened below Pivot point but am still waiting for the right time to pull the trigger.Don't say you did not see this. grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by toluxa1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
I see am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: well, very pipful day. am locked on profit now sha. just rsi on 4hr.
@silibaba, I sent you my system to review, its all there... understanding simple pivot trading movement.
theyjih... there is a thin line separating ur perceived caustic comments with satirical undertone and supposedly having "fun" Did same when I last posted june 1st, I had stay back for like a week, so wont get pissed. Keep ur caustic content to ur self. This is serious business and people's money are at stake.

Anyway, I have mastered some price action systems. will share with the house later.

Plz, do not dictate for the market. divergence on 4hr using rsi is very simple, stupid and very powerful

my bros, yeah is alll there.but i need ebook to widen my scope of knowledge on pivot trading. smiley

anyway, am still test running winkthanks

@unclenna am still awaiting the stuff. thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by showus: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2012
mekuzoil:

I need it,pls kindly forward to me as well.....ogbosojohn@gmail.com....Many thanks.

I also need here at shollybos@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
cheesy grin how market grin cheesy

am still holding on sell position till the end of the weekgrin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
ES) Spain Econ Min De Guindos: Confirms Spain will request EU aid for its bank recap plan; Formal aid request will be made June 21. Euro Zone leaders agreed to loan Spain up to €100B euros to support bank recapitalization at a rumored rate of 3.0%.

* EU will support Spain’s reform programs to help re-establish confidence in the euro.
* Spain is requesting support for its financial sector, not a government bailout.
* Spain will ask for enough EU aid (€125B) to ensure its banks can be recapitalized and to provide an additional margin of security. EU will announce the size of the loan package.
* EU aid will be provided to Spain’s FROB which will use the funds to support the banks. FROB debt is considered state debt.
* Loans will be provided by the EFSF or ESM, will give more clarity on this in the days to come. The loans will be on “very favorable” terms (3~4%), better than current debt market conditions provide.
* There are no economic or fiscal reform conditions placed on this aid package. Spanish sovereign risk to be separated from bank sector restructuring. Loan conditions will be imposed on the banks, not on Spanish society.
* Expect bank loan package will lower the pressure on Spanish debt market, allowing FROB to finance itself at much more favorable rates than seen recently.
* EU aid plan for banks will NOT impact Spanish government debt issuance.

(EU) Follow Up: Europe ministers comment on Spain’s agreement to request aid for banks:

* EU’s Juncker: Financial assistance to be provided by the EFSF/ESM; Spain will NOT be asked to implement austerity programs unlike Greece, Ireland and Portugal.
* German Fin Min Schaeuble: Spain has taken significant steps on financial reform and containing economic problems. Welcomes Spain announcing its intention to accept aid package with appropriate conditions. EFSF is ready to provide aid, though would prefer to use the ESM. It is proper for Spain to wait for the audit reports before setting size of final aid request.
* Irish Fin Min Noonan: Spain will get funds at the same interest rate as other program countries (Ireland, Portugal, Greece); Spanish deal does not mean there will be a better deal given to Ireland.
* European Commissions Barroso and Rehn: European Commission is ready to move ahead quickly with Spanish loan package. Will propose appropriate conditionality on Spanish banks getting loans.
* IMF’s Lagarde: the Fund stands ready to support the latest euro zone efforts. Backstopping Spanish banks is a welcome step. Calls for more ECB easing as global risks rise. Very existence of the European Project is at stake

How to interpret these headlines?

Spain Bank Aid – Not The Same As A Spanish Bailout

Market is obviously optimistic over Spanish Bailout request as I have said time and again that uncertainty is often times worse than bad news. With Spain asking €125B in Bailout for its banking sectors, which is 3 times than the conservative IMF estimate (€40B), market is feeling a rare sense of confidence that it will be enough to recapitalize Spanish banking sectors with enough buffers… Although earlier reports out of JP Morgan puts the bailout estimate at €350B, while RBS estimated €450B, considering a Spanish bailout, not just banking sector aid.

I believe we’ll probably see consolidation of sorts from the risk appetite buying today, but the overall fundamental for the Euro has defintiely improved, at least for the time being, with no more uncertainty out of Spain… I believe we could see more EUR strength in the short-term, although the market focus will soon turn to the upcoming Greek election for direction… All in all, if we don’t get any more surprises from Spain and “Grexit“, EURUSD is likely to remain range-bound and perhaps slightly higher until the next FOMC Meeting…

And to answer the question, is Spanish Banking Aid same as a Spanish Bailout, the answer is “Yes”… News agencies are already calling Spain as the fourth EU member to request a bailout… so go figure icon smile Spain Bank Aid Not The Same As A Spanish Bailout?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
unclenna: Everything about the market is good to go short...the trading bias for tomorrow is short, market opened below Pivot point but am still waiting for the right time to pull the trigger.Don't say you did not see this. grin grin grin grin
O boy everybody don wise up well....nobody wants to push EU up a little for us to enter SELL....If I catch EU and GU near today's pivot, body go tell them hw far... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FXKing2012(m): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2012
FXKing2012: Sell EU, AU, EG, EC, ER and EJ; buy GC, UCad and UChf.

Told u all to sell those and buy those other ones. Great call by the great forex trader!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:31am On Jun 12, 2012
Buy EU, EJ and GU.
TP of EU 1.2539,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:34am On Jun 12, 2012
99.69 as TP EJ and 1.5512 as TP GU. You can use below the lowest candles as stop loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:07am On Jun 12, 2012
Am expecting a breakout on the upside for GU but will wait for price action for a very long buy regime.
Price should rise to 1.5547 area which double as touching the triangle and R1. A break above this should kick-start the journey to greenland

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:20am On Jun 12, 2012
Using same setups, and buy CRUDE TP @ 83.09
my joker is shorting on USD/DKK @ 5.9477
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 5:25am On Jun 12, 2012
if the market open far from the pivot, the price will show a tendency to trade back toward the Pivot — the gold-middle point of the day. As a result, we will typically see a ranging market which does not produce much of the trading opportunities The expectations are that the price will revolve around Pivot Point for the rest of the day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 5:28am On Jun 12, 2012
unclenna: if the market open far from the pivot, the price will show a tendency to trade back toward the Pivot — the gold-middle point of the day. As a result, we will typically see a ranging market which does not produce much of the trading opportunities The expectations are that the price will revolve around Pivot Point for the rest of the day
Waiting for an opportunity to go south...this business takes Patience...if I don't see the opportunity I will stay out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 5:52am On Jun 12, 2012
unclenna: Waiting for an opportunity to go south...this business takes Patience...if I don't see the opportunity I will stay out.
.once I see immediate rejection of the bullish in the 30min stochastic I will pull my South Africa Trigger
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:59am On Jun 12, 2012
Viewing this topic: WINNINGWAYZ(m), unclenna(m)

Tales of two traders. shebi na we be the badt guys when no wan sleep? Good morning Sir, Association of Pivot Traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2012
Whatever the market brings to the table, grab it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.