Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,724 members, 7,962,347 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (109862 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
rozayx5: USDJPY came crashing again after a serious climb last week, happy i got out in time, i wont lie it hit my SL for the first time but only for it to come crashing down, to were i wud be 78 pips profit if not for the stop loss, any way the stop loss is still good, for long and full time traders, we need to excercise money mgt.

Pls i need this indicator an us end it to me
tboy_shafe at yahoo dot com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
infofirst: sent
Thanks brother for helping me out....let's share..there is love in sharing......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by DOnlooker(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
dboy365:
@unclenna, Thanks for your system...so simple yet powerful. A huge contribution to my arsenal. Your money management rule and position sizing is also simple but awesome. Only a discipline trader would grow his equity with it.You are right about the possibility of turning $1000 to $320000 in 5-6months, just by following the rules of your system (atleast 250pips/week) and adhering to a strict MM and discipline. I doff my hat!
@frenchman my friend, I have forwarded it to you and others asking Uncle Nna in the house.

Dboy please forward me this system too at emmazonas@aol.com . Thank you for extending Unclenna's fraternity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jsheng(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
hisableplc:

Pls send it to me also tboy_shafe at yahoo dot com

check ur box av sent it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by okemmadu(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
ehizmac:
i will advise you get a solar laptop charger, with that it can carry your system for about 6 to 7hours and can even charge your battery too.. i guess that will help

i'm interested in this solar laptop charger. u know any1 using it? is reliable?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jsheng(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
hisableplc:

Pls i need this indicator an us end it to me
tboy_shafe at yahoo dot com

check ur box d tin dey inside
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by raycolz84: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
Av been going short on EJ since morning, and i must confess i hav been enjoying the ride.. But wat i don't know now is whether the down movement would still continue, because the 1hr time frame shows dat EJ is oversold, any ideas ??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng:

i don am thx any setup guide?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
raycolz_84: Av been going short on EJ since morning, and i must confess i hav been enjoying the ride.. But wat i don't know now is whether the down movement would still continue, because the 1hr time frame shows dat EJ is overbought, any ideas ??

Don't you have a daily target? you just keep trading because the market seems to go your way or what? you want to lose all you have made to the market abi?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jsheng(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
hisableplc:
i don am thx any setup guide?

guy na real work u wan give me do oooo, add me to ur messenger list or facebook make we chat, I fnk dat will be faster and clearer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by shina88: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
Our bias still remain bullish the dollar and bid Gold
http://1bullbear.com/adeshina/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
Infofirst how far are you still giving 30$ if i open via ur link? i want trade bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng:

guy na real work u wan give me do oooo, add me to ur messenger list or facebook make we chat, I fnk dat will be faster and clearer
was ur id mine is Shafe oluwatosin
which of the messenger?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jsheng(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
hisableplc:
was ur id mine is Shafe oluwatosin
which of the messenger?

jsh_eng, add me I dey wait (yahoo messenger)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
hisableplc: Infofirst how far are you still giving 30$ if i open via ur link? i want trade bro
i will provided u trade reasonably well.atleast, i must break even now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
infofirst: To all new fx traders, visit babypips.com, click on school,learn and then try and do demo and receive $5 to start trading live now for free here at http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 i actually recommend this broker becos it has withstand d test of time to be a credible broker, it is d old marketiva but with a new owner n new name now.Better, Bigger n now with mt4 n mt5.

update, both new traders and pro can join n i now want to add that, if u r a newbie, after learning from babypips.com, request for uncleanna system n trade wit it religiously or better still google abt Trading forex with pivot system or check http://www.fxpivot-points.com/ to read more
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
infofirst: i will provided u trade reasonably well.atleast, i must break even now
sure following the rules this time and working with uncle in d house i think we should be ahead as a team
hun!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by FOREXMART(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
honeric01:

Don't you have a daily target? you just keep trading because the market seems to go your way or what? you want to lose all you have made to the market abi?
Nice advice to a brother....bro. take it as advice oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
hisableplc:
sure following the rules this time and working with uncle in d house i think we should be ahead as a team
hun!
That will be great
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
infofirst: That will be great
So what should i do after opening the account so as to get the 30 and kick off tomorow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mkmyers45(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng:

kindly send it to me too....mkmyers45@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by mkmyers45(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
Abeg where honeric01 im get message....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by efe22(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
dboy365:
@unclenna, Thanks for your system...so simple yet powerful. A huge contribution to my arsenal. Your money management rule and position sizing is also simple but awesome. Only a discipline trader would grow his equity with it.You are right about the possibility of turning $1000 to $320000 in 5-6months, just by following the rules of your system (atleast 250pips/week) and adhering to a strict MM and discipline. I doff my hat!
@frenchman my friend, I have forwarded it to you and others asking Uncle Nna in the house.

Abeg bro send me this system: efe4rever@gmail.com. Waiting pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by raycolz84: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
honeric01:

Thanks brox for ur concern, i rely do appreciate,Of course i hav target, and hav long met my target for the day, hence am jus watching the market without any trade, but jus wanted to know if the downward movement for EJ is likely to continue..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Gbengazzee(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
Please, anyone with the Unclenna system should forward it to my mail emmanuelremi[at]yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
Gbengazzee: Please, anyone with the Unclenna system should forward it to my mail emmanuelremi[at]yahoo.com.
Thanks.
sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
Gbengazzee: Please, anyone with the Unclenna system should forward it to my mail emmanuelremi[at]yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Sent it chek it out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
efe22: Abeg bro send me this system: efe4rever@gmail.com. Waiting pls
sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
hisableplc:
So what should i do after opening the account so as to get the 30 and kick off tomorow
u go show d zeal first then after that inbox me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
how does the auto pivot work i tried putting it up but it didnt come up on the chart any idea?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
infofirst: u go show d zeal first then after that inbox me
ok ie i will start trading or does ur zeal mean sth else and then was ur email add so i can get started

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (102)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.