Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,767 members, 7,927,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (109522 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:
Nice one for the EJ call. got stopped out on +2 pips. Use the piplocker software. Has been great using it since I got it in this great house free.
Note, when I use tight loss, breaching it is a call for the other direction. Watch out for this.
Keep it up.
The market is rather volatile. Keep your profits.
Thx i will, just abt doing that now i saw it since yesterday for gu but dont knw y it flogged up this morning so i stayed away until it affirms 2 or more peoples system pls send me the pip locker pls[email][/email]tboy_shafe@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2012
before i finished replying your post winingways e don hit target Thk God. na Gu n ej tins remain.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ehizmac: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2012
hello guys...thank God its a new day
[b]salibaba [/b]try to reach me i got something for you@ nelsonmax_forex at yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2012
These are not very good times. locked profits on EU n GU though, will stand aside and watch. Just be careful. Crazy volatility.
I will send the piplocker asap
For those whose internet or broker wont allow for flexibility of closing orders.. and opening, use the close all. those with requote issues. Attach as an EA. I can close all positions once and reverse. You will need it in this volatile market.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2012
If you follow Unclenna system by now you should have made more than 50pips and I will advice you close shop or reduce your lot size before placing another trade so that you will not give what you have made back to market. Trading is hard this season because of many political events and crises all around the world and this is the season where traders do dump their systems/strategies in searching for better one.

Just my opinion o not command.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2012
pipmaster77: If you follow Unclenna system by now you should have made more than 50pips and I will advice you close shop or reduce your lot size before placing another trade so that you will not give what you have made back to market. Trading is hard this season because of many political events and crises all around the world and this is the season where traders do dump their systems/strategies in searching for better one.

Just my opinion o not command.

Word!!!!

Dax angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2012
ehizmac: hello guys...thank God its a new day
[b]salibaba [/b]try to reach me i got something for you@ nelsonmax_forex at yahoo.com

k. email me at siliconrule@yahoo.com

happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ehizmac: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2012
Date symbol type price pips
2012.06.21 EURUSD sell 1.2555 +134
2012.06.22 USDCHF buy 0.9566 +103
these are my positions so far and it still remains...am currently looking at closing this positions when i make over 300% of my account....
i wish i can explain my system but i know if i do more than 95% of people here will disagree so whats the point...since i personally discover this system there is no trade i dont make profit...most big traders in forex do long term, initially the return might be small but as your account grows in size you will enjoy very bit of it. then you will know that forex is just a free money.. i dont trade with emotions or tension because all my entries are calculated out and i know how to turn my lossing trades into very big wining trades so i have no fear whatsoever .... dear fellow traders follow the trend cos its you friend...i hate this two words in forex STOPLOSS and TAKEPROFIT cos its not applicable to my trading style and i believe those words are meant for you to make money for your brokers...[b]not until you know how to turn your losses into wining my dear emotion will never stop hunting you in forex....[/b]those who have ears let them hear...thats my one cent... happy piping guys

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2012
ehizmac: Date symbol type price pips
these are my positions so far and it still remains...am currently looking at closing this positions when i make over 300% of my account....
i wish i can explain my system but i know if i do more than 95% of people here will disagree so whats the point...since i personally discover this system there is no trade i dont make profit...most big traders in forex do long term, initially the return might be small but as your account grows in size you will enjoy very bit of it. then you will know that forex is just a free money.. i dont trade with emotions or tension because all my entries are calculated out and i know how to turn my lossing trades into very big wining trades so i have no fear whatsoever .... dear fellow traders follow the trend cos its you friend...i hate this two words in forex STOPLOSS and TAKEPROFIT cos its not applicable to my trading style and i believe those words are meant for you to make money for your brokers...[b]not until you know how to turn your losses into wining my dear emotion will never stop hunting you in forex....[/b]those who have ears let them hear...thats my one cent... happy piping guys

nice one my fellow TREND FOLLOWER cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2012
unclenna: SELL GU NOW (2:39AM 28/6/2012)@ 1.55826, SL = 1.56326, T.P = 1.55481
TAKE PROFIT HIT..YOU SEE THE REASON FOR THE 50PIPS.... grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2012
ehizmac: hello guys...thank God its a new day

sent you mail check inbox cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2012

Well said bros.
But bros o, this positions have been for like a week. dont you think the lots sizes are to high to give 300% on 137 pips? 50 pips loss could have given margin call?
Plz, no offence. Just wanna learn about it.
Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2012

I agree with the takeprofit part as I tend to ride trends to exhaustion, not sure about the stoploss part though. Not criticising your method, but my mantra is 'the market is always right' to not use a stoploss is to say I'm always right, just saying.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2012
unclenna: TAKE PROFIT HIT..YOU SEE THE REASON FOR THE 50PIPS.... grin
The uncle himself no be lie i dey trip 4 ur style grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2012
European palaver, their loss is our gain. grin
its good that the GU position I opened favoured the news release and bias of today, word of note to all traders Yen and Dollar will grow stronger until Euro 2012 ends and then the boring business of global finance returns squarely to the front burner across Europe, pray that Germany wins the Euro competition so that they can bail out other Countries joyfully. cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2012
Naijababe greetings oh u`v been quiet wasop wit d big boys gold n crude
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2012
Mehnnnnn!!!! I don curse GU tire. Very narrow escape grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2012

Well done.
I just sent you an email. plz, respond when you have the time.

My observation is that inside the initial signal of 1-2 AM, there is always a smaller one by 5:30 to 6:AM, before accomplishing the initial signal. You can check and see what I think.

Thank you
Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ehizmac: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2012
@nijababe you are someone that i have come to respect in this business called forex you have the heart of a man cool cool cool...lol,for the stoploss i have my reasons why i said that but the issue you might not practically see it from that angle cos knowledge like they says varies...instead of using the official stoploss i have a way of converting the lossing trade into a wining trade i hope you understand what i mean
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2012
ehizmac: @nijababe you are someone that i have come to respect in this business called forex you have the heart of a man cool cool cool...lol,for the stoploss i have my reasons why i said that but the issue you might not practically see it from that angle cos knowledge like they says varies...instead of using the official stoploss i have a way of converting the lossing trade into a wining trade i hope you understand what i mean
Its all fun and smiles till a spike hits you. Not saying you should dump your strategy though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipsharvester: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2012
@winningways...............how do u use this piplocker especially if ur broker use 5digit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by lawson007(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2012
@Ehizmac has said what i see as fundamentals of making it in Fx.But we need to know how you convert your floating trades into profit(or do your Mm just wait it out-market na up and down habit)?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: These are not very good times. locked profits on EU n GU though, will stand aside and watch. Just be careful. Crazy volatility.
I will send the piplocker asap
For those whose internet or broker wont allow for flexibility of closing orders.. and opening, use the close all. those with requote issues. Attach as an EA. I can close all positions once and reverse. You will need it in this volatile market.

thx i got it bro all position closed waiting for part 2 of the day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ehizmac: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

Well said bros.
But bros o, this positions have been for like a week. dont you think the lots sizes are to high to give 300% on 137 pips? 50 pips loss could have given margin call?
Plz, no offence. Just wanna learn about it.
Thank you
the point is that am not expecting a single trade to give me over 300% ROI am looking at opening more position in future..lets say i will keep riding the trend with as many new position as it brings till eventually i hit my target... this positions could last more than 2 months..so thats it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2012
98.20/20 PENDING long for EJ.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ehizmac: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2012
Zeddicus:
Its all fun and smiles till a spike hits you. Not saying you should dump your strategy though.
Mr zeddicus i have no plans of dumping this system cos i have been using it since 4years now and it keeps repeating itself...its not that i can do short term trading but i dont want to considering the emotions that comes with it... since the day i discover the secret of the big boys, i decided to embrace their style thats why you see that only 5% makes it in this business called forex

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2012
ehizmac: @nijababe you are someone that i have come to respect in this business called forex you have the heart of a man cool cool cool...lol,for the stoploss i have my reasons why i said that but the issue you might not practically see it from that angle cos knowledge like they says varies...instead of using the official stoploss i have a way of converting the lossing trade into a wining trade i hope you understand what i mean

I get you now but me no get the liver sha grin

hisableplc: Naijababe greetings oh u`v been quiet wasop wit d big boys gold n crude

Gold dey behave like pesin wey get fever, me and am no dey follow now. Crude is my only darling for now kiss although e don take my eye see pepper dis week until yesterday. Ranging summer market plus recent volatility means I only have one position opened at a time, I only open another position when one is well in the green.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2012
ehizmac:
Mr zeddicus i have no plans of dumping this system cos i have been using it since 4years now and it keeps repeating itself...its not that i can do short term trading but i dont want to considering the emotions that comes with it... since the day i discover the secret of the big boys, i decided to embrace their style thats why you see that only 5% makes it in this business called forex
Thumbs up!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ehizmac: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2012
@nijababe i hail o...everything is calculated out and at each level there is a calculated risk....i know where it will get to before entering the danger zone for the past 4years now i have only had a black week that was on GBPJPY last year...its all about Money management....enough said today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by 2021: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2012
‘For some reason, people take their cues from price action rather than from values. What doesn’t work is when you start doing things that you don’t understand or because they worked last week for somebody else. The dumbest reason in the world to buy a marhet is because it’s going up.’---Warren Buffett
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2012
ehizmac:

Your attachment does not say anything about your strategy. You went Long on EU and Short on the same pair with a week or so. Does your system make use of position hedging or how do you follow trend when are the Buyer & Seller inside one trend.

You can share your reason/secret with the house and not minding who will argue it or not accept it. After all it is your system and it is your account you are using it for and it is no compulsory for anyone to use.

I am not attacking you o. Just my view.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2012
For those who like to trade commodities, excellent opportunity to buy now with about 20-25 pips sl for an upside that could be as much as 200 pips (low risk/high reward probability).

Please note the word probability, I never promise that any call is 100% , only a high probability!

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (102)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.