Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,848 members, 7,899,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Idol Worship In Today's World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Idol Worship In Today's World (4810 Views)

Christians/muslims - Define "Idol Worship" - By Pagans / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idol Worship In Today's World by tony4244(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2012
WELL, I FOUND THIS ONLINE AND HAD TO SHARE.

Baal worship in the Roman Catholic Churches

After the flood of Noah, it wasn’t long til Cush came. He was noah’s grandson . . . . this was the guy satan was waiting for. Cush married the most beautiful woman on earth. Her name was Semiramis. She became the queen of Babylon. She was the pits, . . . no woman ever was more rotten than she was! Later in Rome, they called her Venus (The mother of all evil). Cush and Semiramis had a son. They named him Nimrod (also known as Tammuz in Ezekiel 8:14). Jesus wasn’t born on Dec 25th,but Nimrod was and that’s who’s birthday the pagan world celebrates. It is also Baal worship. Nimrod was just as evil as his mother. Nimrod was a master Warlock (male witch). Under his direction, astrology was developed. He also laid the groundwork for both white and black witchcraft (which is both sides to the same satanic coin). He was called Molech. Sacrifices to Molech were not uncommon.When he grew up he married his mother. Satan used Nimrod and his mother to set up his occult religion called Baal worship. All false religions of the world today can be traced back to Baal worship. This satanic religion began in secret with the most terrible of occult practices, the sacrificing of babies. (2 Chron 33:6) When Shem, who was Nimrod’s great uncle, found out what Nimrod was doing, he killed Nimrod for his crimes against GOD. Shem cut Nimrod’s body into pieces and sent them to different cities as a warning to others messing with the occult. Semiramis had a brainstorm. If she played it right . . . .she could brainwash the people into believing Nimrod was a god they should love . . . .instead of remembering him as a monster. Semiramis was crafty, satan worship went underground. But there was a price to pay for joining it. They had to tell her priests everything they ever did wrong. It was called confessional. After telling all . . . .the people were scared to death that the priest might expose them. This way, Semiramis controlled them with an iron fist.Semiramis gave the word that Nimrod was now a ‘god’, the sun god, “Baal.” They bought it! Then she became the “Queen of heaven”. She won the hearts of the people. Soon, statues appeared of Semiramis holding her husband/son Nimrod . . . . the sun god. She had pulled it off. Baal worship was off and running! (1 Kings 18). In Egypt, Semiramis was called Isis, The Queen of Heaven. Her husband/Son *O Siris, most frequently called Horus, was the sun god. The religion spread world wide. In China she was called Shing Moo (Holy mother of China) . . . . .in ancient Phoenecia she was called Ashtoreth. She was known as Diana in asia Minor. The Cross was also created by Semiramis, the ‘Queen of Heaven’, in remembrance of her son, Tammuz (the sun god,Baal,Nimrod). On Tammuz’ cross is an idol of a dead ‘Jesus’. This religious object is adored and prayed to by Roman Catholics. The crucifix is the real heart of the occult. In God’s sight, it is a cursed thing. (Deut 7:26) Behind the crucifix are strong demonic forces giving out tremendous power, as depicted in the vampire movies.

Here’s how satan used Constantine. How could Constantine gain support of both the Christians and the pagans (the worshippers of Baal)? Constantine worshipped Sol (the sun god) and he already had the backing of the pagans. Here’s how he pulled it off. Tradition tells us that Constantine and his troops saw a sign of the cross in the sky. The cross Constantine described and had put on all of his soldiers shields was the Egyptian Ankh. The Egyptian Ankh is a symbol for the sun god. Constantine won the battle and marched into Rome and shook the world by saying . . . .”I am a Christian!” He gave a decree of tolerance giving total religious freedom and heat was off the followers of Jesus.
Historically speaking, Constantine was the first pope of Rome and wasn’t Apostle Peter because Apostle Peter was married and never went to Rome. Constantine wanted 50 bibles made up. Satan got into the act. The city of Alexandria was satan’s territory. Egypt, the land of Isis (Queen of Heaven) and Horus (sun god), at that time was the seat of Baal worship. The symbols like Pyramid, Ankh, all seeing eye of Horus, statues of Isis and the sun god (which is the same statue of Mary and baby Jesus in the RCC), and the Obelisk are all symbols of Baal and important to all those in the occult and found in Masonry. In the Roman Catholic church when you see the little wafer with IHS on it, well, . . . . . it represents the Egyptian trinity : Isis, Horus, Seb. Egypt is a type of the world in the bible. God would not allow Israel (exod 15) or HIS Son, Jesus (Matt 2), to stay there. In the city of Alexandria, they formed a school of religion and philosophy, but they had a problem. A great student, Origen, became head of this school. He messed up the scriptures . . . . he didn’t believe Jesus was Almighty God. Origen was an Arian . . . .today he would be called a Jehovah’s witness . . . .he believed Jesus was a lesser GOD. Origen, 184A.D.-254 A.D. was mightily used by satan to corrupt bible manuscripts. They didn’t believe in a real heaven or hell, nor did they believe the bible was the word of GOD. They started to make changes. Constantine (who secretly worshipped the sun god) ordered a man named Eusebius (the Bishop of Caesarea) to make him 50 bibles. Eusebius had a choice of using greek manuscripts from Alexandria or from Antioch (where the true scriptures were being copied and kept). . . . to make up his 50 greek bibles. Eusebius was not a real Christian. He believed the same way Origen did. There was no way he would touch those perfectly preserved manuscripts of the written WORD from Antioch . . . . .so he used the corrupted manuscripts of Egypt to make his bibles for the Roman Catholic Church. Out of the 50 bibles made out of them came the Latin Vulgate (satan’s bible).
The Latin Vulgate bible became the official bible for the Roman Catholics, all others were outlawed. When you go to a Catholic church and hear the catholic priest citing from the Latin vulgate, you are actually hearing the corrupted scriptures from Egypt! Great changes were taking place. Satan has defiled the true way of Christianity mixing pagan ways with true Christian ways. The pagans were allowed to bring their statues and idols of Semiramis(queen of Heaven) and Nimrod (Baal,the sun god) into the church. The names were changed to the Virgin Mary, “Queen of Heaven” and little baby Jesus. Baal worship, started by Semiramis and Nimrod, had successfully moved into the Roman Catholic Institution. The Bible forbids the worship of the Queen of Heaven, in the 7th and 44th chapters of Jeremiah. The confessionals were set up like they had in Babylon.The priests had the people under their control again. The WORD of GOD was kept from the people. The stronger the popes got, the deeper the world sank into the dark ages. Millions went to hell and satan was delighted. The Vatican is NOT run by the white pope which you see, but is run by an unseen man, a black pope, he is satan’s right hand man. Satan’s seat is in the Vatican of the RCC.

Rev 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Rev2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Rev2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

The Roman catholic churches use vain repititions and claim the are sacrificing the very body of Jesus over 200 thousand times a day world-wide.

Matt 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Matt 15:19 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

Satan used the Roman Catholic Institition to persecute and try to wipe out the true believers and the true teachings of Jesus. Satan ,using a combination of Jewish and pagan religious rites, developed the Roman Catholic Mass, which keepsn repeating Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross over and over again. The Lord’s supper was replaced by a deadly counterfeit.

Religion doesn’t save ONLY Jesus can. It’s not about religion ,but about RELATIONSHIP with the Most High God.
John14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

There is still time for Roman Catholics to come out of Baal worship. As long as Roman Catholics are still in Baal worship, they will never truly know what it’s like to worship Father God in spirit and in truth.

John4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

When you truly worship the Father in spirit and in truth and praise HIM from the bottom of your heart, it opens the floodgates of heaven ushering in the presence of the Holy Spirit! It is an awesome experience and hard to describe, but I have noticed after a few worship songs at church the Holy Spirit comes into the building and the glory of GOD falls like a curtain! It’s like being in a thick cloud of warm, fuzzy, warmth and pure love! You absolutely know HE’s there without a shadow of a doubt, and when you close your eyes, you feel as if HE is standing right in front of you! If you are still in the Roman Catholic Church, come out of her and be separate. Seek the Lord for yourself and forget the spoon fed dogma and religion you have been man taught all your life. HE (the Lord) will truly reveal HIMSELF to you, and I guarantee, it’s not like anything you have ever experienced before. You will know when HE (Holy Spirit) shows up! Without a doubt, you will know! And this can be done anywhere, even at home. Praise the Lord!

******THE MORALE OF THE STORY IS WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT THE RELIGIONS AND CHURCHES WE FOLLOW. NOT EVERYTHING THEY DO OR SAY IS FROM GOD. WE SHOULD TRY TO DISCOVER GOD OURSELVES BY OBEYING HIS FIRST COMMANDMENTS, AND ASKING HIM FOR GUIDANCE, THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SAFE*****

******I WATCHED A VIDEO THE OTHER DAY WHERE PASTOR CHRIS OYAKILOME TOLD HIS CHURCH MEMBERS THAT ISAAC ISNT THE SON OF ABRAHAM, AND THEN HE CHANGED THE TOPIC, I WAS LIKE, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM*** LETS BE CAREFUL
Re: Idol Worship In Today's World by Agrika: 5:39pm On May 25, 2012
Hmmm!
Re: Idol Worship In Today's World by ijawkid(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2012
@poster....

Don't u still celebrate christmas if I may ask

But I think d catholic church has to do a lot of reformation and adjusting of there tenets.....

This whole pagan thing is just too glaring....

They can cÀn just adjust...

There's nothin wrong in adjusting to agree with d bible......

Image worship and all is just too false for christianity...
Re: Idol Worship In Today's World by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2012
[size=32pt]there is NOTHING wrong with idol worship![/size] angry angry angry angry

It is not the wood or stone that we worship, but what it represents. The abrahamists r just intent upon spreading lies about us. Let it be known that there is no true devotion involved in worshipping 'thin air'. We humans are materialistic in nature. We need to touch, sense, smell or see something b4 we entertain any feelings towards it. Even the sly and crafty roman catholics, though involved in man worship (unlyk us Pagans who worship God), still keep an idol of jesus in their place of worship, though they shamelessly deny idolatory outside.
AGikuyu Pagan traditionalists from Kenya on the other hand, though monotheists, worship 'God'/Ngai by worshipping him through his creations by worshiping nature. This is also a form of idolatory and it is good.
even the most fanatic of muslims sees an 'image' of God while praying. It is just in our nature and how it was meant to be..

Re: Idol Worship In Today's World by ijawkid(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]there is NOTHING wrong with idol worship![/size] angry angry angry angry

It is not the wood or stone that we worship, but what it represents. The abrahamists r just intent upon spreading lies about us. Let it be known that there is no true devotion involved in worshipping 'thin air'. We humans are materialistic in nature. We need to touch, sense, smell or see something b4 we entertain any feelings towards it. Even the sly and crafty roman catholics, though involved in man worship (unlyk us Pagans who worship God), still keep an idol of jesus in their place of worship, though they shamelessly deny idolatory outside.
AGikuyu Pagan traditionalists from Kenya on the other hand, though monotheists, worship 'God'/Ngai by worshipping him through his creations by worshiping nature. This is also a form of idolatory and it is good.
even the most fanatic of muslims sees an 'image' of God while praying. It is just in our nature and how it was meant to be..

Hahahahahaha..............

Pagan boy I trust you..............................

Idol worshiper per excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Idol Worship In Today's World by Ptolomeus(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2012
The Catholic Church (Christians generally) worship spirits.
Under the floor of the Catholic churches bury their priests.
Catholic saints are nothing more than spirits, these spirits are no different from the spirits who worship some traditional African religions. Catholics also bow before plaster statues representing these spirits, and before a wooden cross ...
Fetish, worship of the dead ...
Re: Idol Worship In Today's World by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2012
^leave them. they are all hypocrites. .
Re: Idol Worship In Today's World by Hayri(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2013
u guys are fool i just feel i can write more but i dnt
want 2 ague

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / What More Do You Know About Angels? / Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.