Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,844 members, 7,889,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Gtbank And Kimberly Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank And Kimberly Again (1279 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test @ Kimberly Ryan / Shell 2013 Recruitment Via Kimberly Ryan- Apply Now! / Kimberly Ryan Is Recruiting For Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank And Kimberly Again by xammy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2007
LANDERS PLZZZZZZZ HELP O O.

I was at the GTBank Entry Level test of 17-11-2007 at town planning. The Question was 160 in 56min. Normally, it was 80 question i believe they are up to sumthing as is was un-usual 4 them. Anybody with usefull information should plz post it here
All the same sha, i pray them go call me o bcuz i 2 like that bank.
Good luck to everybody that wrote that test. GOD will see us thru
Re: Gtbank And Kimberly Again by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2007
Hey guy, GTB probably just changed their test pattern for whatever reason. But definitely not to scare people away. We need people.
So just hope u didnt prepare rigidly for the 80 questions.
Leave long story,, let's hope u scale through.
When u do,, it should most likely be smooth sailing.
Cheers
Re: Gtbank And Kimberly Again by xammy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
who u be oooo o o o o. if u are the one that introduce that parttan, it is not funny.
u should be charge 4 ?/.,''[;@.to consult my lawyer
anyway, u guyz go kill person
Re: Gtbank And Kimberly Again by tobexoj(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2007
The issue of Banks and their tests is always all about God's timing
if it is ur time even the so called duration of test will not compete with u
so keep trying till u ve ur goal.
Re: Gtbank And Kimberly Again by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
@xammy
I didnt set d test o!!! i wrote a test just like you a about 2 years ago and by God's grace, i passed.
It was hard also then.
How far:? did u make it?

(1) (Reply)

Management Trainees / Gsm/gprs/edge/umts Drive Test Engineers Urgently Needed By Tcl - Ref: Tldt11 / Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.