Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,122 members, 7,900,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:58 AM

The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido (11083 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons / Nigeria's Oil Wells: Why The Northerners Want Gej Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by ayox20003: 4:28pm On May 26, 2012
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by ayox20003: 4:29pm On May 26, 2012
Nigerians are very gullible. While the governors are planning on how to feed their bellies come 2015, some people are just too lame to see what is looming. Is that what we should be talking about now-2015? Why all this talk about Buhari?
Havent you said enough?
And is he responsible for the problems facing the country at the moment? Are we not gonna moved on?
OBJ who said do or die sef no get wahala reach this won.
Some politicians are thinking of how to rip you and you're already showing them how ill you are.
Example of people who voted for GEJ and not PDP.
SMH.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On May 26, 2012
ozoebuka1: All i want is 4 dis country to divide so dat everybody can solve his own problem am tired of dis nn os se thing.. northern let the easterners go, so dat u guys can produce a president 4 yaselves and we d easterners wil do d same!

I can tell you that you will never get that. Your own children will not see it either. It is written in the stars that this will not happen, not in the next 100 years.

Now buck up, and face your responsibility as a Nigerian. If you do not, your children, and their children will likely continue to suffer.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by alex406(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2012
Now i can see some of Buhari's statemen dont dig wit him. Its really good to knw that Buhari is a vampire waitin for whose blood to suck. Bloody bomboclad.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by mrman2(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2012
How come nobody is talking about the main issue raised by lamido? Buhari don suffer oo.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by Lisa1: 4:52pm On May 26, 2012
ebamma: i hope dis will not affect the price of garri,in the market.
very nice![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by icez: 5:14pm On May 26, 2012
Does buhari have any children?
When he speaks about blood and war, he should make sure they are right at the front. angry
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On May 26, 2012
de bumps: My take on dis issue is dat if u re not an extremist like most pple on nairaland call buhari,then dont support a muslim or christain president.again if u re not a tribal biggot then stop the zoning tin.for those dat re against buhari just becos he is a muslim or a northerner,u all re extremist and biggot just like buhari.the leader we want is someone dat cares 4 all regardless of religion or tribe
good talk!
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by PointB: 5:30pm On May 26, 2012
icez: Does buhari have any children?
When he speaks about blood and war, he should make sure they are right at the front. angry

Well said bros!
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by nagoma(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2012
ckkris: "Thousands of Nigerians, even hundreds of thousands, including Youth Corps members, will be massacred in political violence, and many more rendered refugees and homeless in 2015, ip I, General Mohammad Bu-haram, and my personal farty, is not permitted to outrig the FDF, or any other farty in the forthcoming general elections, insha Allah". This is the correct interfretation of Gen Bu-haram's speech to his loyalists. Please remember that the under-age al Majiri army will also vote, as is always the case, and is 100% loyal to this general, who has spent all his life learning, and practising how to defeat others, even by HISTORICALLY overthrowing democratically elected government. But this is NIGERIA.

Directly from the creeks. They never send you go south Africa to learn welding. All other thugs have gone.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by nagoma(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2012
Sule Lamido and his selfish greedy colleagues are the cause of all this. Sule Lamido may be a village prince amma dai Shi dan Tasha ne.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by Blackheritage: 5:43pm On May 26, 2012
Let's see hw buari and d northern governors can go in 2015... Is presidency their birth right But I knw they're fooling their selves all in d name of 19 northern governors. They only include kwara, kogi, Benue, when they want political gains but no game they're off in dis 3 states. Even in platue they hausa /fulani and bororo av been killing and attacking d true indigins of platue, the av only 2 states in d middle belt... Even u can't trust babangida cos he's a maradona, he'll be looking for peace with d south since his age will not permit him to contest again, he'll never invest his money on that project since he cannot benefit from it... So they av 1 and half or two and half states in middle belt...

But our southern brothers should leave any core-north state towards 2015... They will feel d blow more than d south cos they'll loose d presidency and more of their people will be killed in d south, I swell,they're taking other regions for granted....
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by passionate88: 6:05pm On May 26, 2012
“ If Buhari says there would be war in
2015 because of one thing or the other,
fair enough, because to me, the war can
only affect Nigerians who will be killing
themselves and northerners in
particular.
“ I know there is no way people from the
other regions will be killing each other
because of Buhari, it is only the
Hausaman who will be killing one
another because of him.
“Why all this talk about war, bloodbath?
We have to be cautious because I get
worried when people who were honoured
by God to lead us as Head of State begin
to make grave statements that can
adversely affect the greater majority of
this country.

Lamido is very correct... I keep asking people if they will only consider the elections free and fair only when buhari wins the election?.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by kutchs: 6:05pm On May 26, 2012
@Gbawe, to be frank I do not insult people but ur comments on this issue deserve insult, but I would not insult you. Ur defence of Buhari is becoming pathetic and dangerous.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On May 26, 2012
kutchs: @Gbawe, to be frank I do not insult people but ur comments on this issue deserve insult, but I would not insult you. Ur defence of Buhari is becoming pathetic and dangerous.

How dare you make me side with that bloke?

Your post above is what is daft, pathetic and dangerous. Someone tells you to focus on the mains of the article but instead you pretend that IF STATEMENTS that make up Sanusi's response on the other questions matter more. If that is not worth insulting, I don't know what else is.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by PointB: 6:21pm On May 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

How dare you make me side with that bloke?

Your post above is what is daft, pathetic and dangerous. Someone tells you to focus on the mains of the article but instead you pretend that IF STATEMENTS that make up Sanusi's response on the other questions matter more. If that is not worth insulting, I don't know what else is.

Your comment is more daft and pathetic than the fellow you tried to put down! What's determines the main issue in an article? The headline, the misdirection by a propagandist, or the content of the article? Lamido spend more time and energy reflecting on the import of Buhari's unguarded utterance, which was one the reasons the 19 Northern governors met ab initio. In over four paragraphs, his focus was on Buhari's violence driven ambition! If that does not cut it for you as the main topic, then you should do well to allow those who see differently to voice their concern. You, 'junkie, do not have the monopoly of insight!

1 Like

Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 26, 2012
de bumps: My take on dis issue is dat if u re not an extremist like most pple on nairaland call buhari,then dont support a muslim or christain president.again if u re not a tribal biggot then stop the zoning tin.for those dat re against buhari just becos he is a muslim or a northerner,u all re extremist and biggot just like buhari.the leader we want is someone dat cares 4 all regardless of religion or tribe

I very much against the Buhari of a hypocrite.

He led his misguided and greedy soldiers who use the guns given to them by the laws of Nigeria, to trample upon those laws. He threw our young democracy into the trash can and ruled ruined Nigeria by greedy and selfish pronouncements called decrees.

His only campaign slogan and promise is violence, bloodshed and death. The man is old and must go home and rest till he is called to give account of how they destroyed Nigerians.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by Samxiulee: 7:49pm On May 26, 2012
For the love of God!can't we all just tell this politicians to shutup?this is 2012, we just had an election last year 2011 and all this career politicians are jobless,there is no more candidate for them to collect money from,pat on the back and promise support only for them to turn around when a higger bidder shows up.I do think all the camps should face their work for now and deliver on their electorial promises,rather than heating up the politi With boko boys around.they all need to concentrate on how to improve the economy,not who the next theif is going to be just a year after election.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by bakarya(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2012
One mistake u guyz make z thinking northern oppressors' minds r in tandem wit d average northerner's...derz no average citizen dat z not suffering in Nigeria nd u blame one another 4 it...y dnt u castig8 ur leaders 4 nt protectin ur interests against leaders from oda tribes bt only cared abt demselves...if 9ja z goin 2 break up it will probably erupt n blow all f u to bits
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by dougivilla(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2012
Buhari wud rather incite d dumb head Almajiris to go and kill and/or be killed after tucking his own soon 2 be fatherless children away, somewhere in chad, Afghanistine, Iraq or any of his al-queda crony country. Na by force 2 rule us? Nonesensical nonesense.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On May 26, 2012
ba-karya:
One mistake u guyz make z thinking northern oppressors' minds r in tandem wit d average northerner's...derz no average citizen dat z not suffering in Nigeria nd u blame one another 4 it...y dnt u castig8 ur leaders 4 nt protectin ur interests against leaders from oda tribes bt only cared abt demselves...if 9ja z goin 2 break up it will probably erupt n blow all f u to bits

Only the eejits we have on here will make that mistake, Mr man. We all know that the only way Jonathan Goodluck was able to carry the North in 2011 was by some Government-type wuru-wuru/magic, and we have all folded our arms allowing this all to carry on so no need complaining about that now.

Now that it seems many of the politicians are already considering which side to pitch their tents come 2015 (even the President is involved in the debate) one cannot help but wonder what these same have cooked up for Nigerians come next election.

What I hope is also happening is that the Nigerian people are hard at work preparing themselves for whatever is to come. Can the people afford another 4 years of this? That question can only be answered by the people.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by dougivilla(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2012
Buhari must not be president at all cost. Remember d story of solomon, n d two women strugling 4 one child? That u can't get it does'nt mean it should be destroyed if u really care. It only shows that Buhari does not love d country enough to acept being led by others. Thats arogance, and by d way on who the hell's behalf is he speaking? Wil he n his cohorts join to fight or just inciite others to go and kill or be killed? What celebrated constructive advise has he given any administration ever, since he left ofice? Wil elections be free n fair only wen cpc is enthroned? Did Cpc deny alegations of riging by underaged votings? Why all the unending threats and dis holier than thou postures. Hw much has he earned all his working life to be rich enough to float parties at will and participate in evry election since dis democratic dispensation? Incoruptible my foot! D old despot shd beter go n sit down n wait for death to com n snatch him. He would only watch d dog n baboon frm d other side of d divide in 2015. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by otokx(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2012
What has Sule Lamido done in his state as a governor? What is wrong with these politicians?
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by icez: 10:05pm On May 26, 2012
dougivilla: Buhari must not be president at all cost. Remember d story of solomon, n d two women strugling 4 one child? That u can't get it does'nt mean it should be destroyed if u really care. It only shows that Buhari does not love d country enough to acept being led by others. Thats arogance, and by d way on who the hell's behalf is he speaking? Wil he n his cohorts join to fight or just inciite others to go and kill or be killed? What celebrated constructive advise has he given any administration ever, since he left ofice? Wil elections be free n fair only wen cpc is enthroned? Did Cpc deny alegations of riging by underaged votings? Why all the unending threats and dis holier than thou postures. Hw much has he earned all his working life to be rich enough to float parties at will and participate in evry election since dis democratic dispensation? Incoruptible my foot! D old despot shd beter go n sit down n wait for death to com n snatch him. He would only watch d dog n baboon frm d other side of d divide in 2015. Mark my words.

Well said. smiley
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by yohannazack(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2012
Any how one may look dis article, d fact remains dat, wat gov. Sule Ladido said is an indicator. Dat means dat we ar growin politically. I see a future where nigerians wunt see religion, region, tribe/ethnic group as factors, in choosin our leaders, but honesty, integrity, vision, discipline, selfcontrol, merit, and abov all nationalism wuld be the only ways dat one wuld becom our leader. I see a future where nigerians wuld see nigeria as a project. Like i alwayz said, Buhari may be a gud man, but he may not be fit to be our leader. I pray God'l giv him dis undastandin. In order to get to such a destination, our internal democracy nid to be purged, becus our internal democracy is a mess! God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by oiseworld: 12:04am On May 27, 2012
yes we need a leader that can build the nation and unite the people. But unity is not something that can be achieved just like that. You can't force me to like a northerner when i know very well that once he starts his jihad, i my family,friends and loved one would be the victims of his sacrifice.

The major problem of our new democracy started when some northern leaders prefered another constitution to the Nigerian constitution. And they opted for the sharia law. At this point their was total distrust for any any northern candidate to occupy the highest post in the country. So thank you lamido. The southerners will get us another president come 2015 if you think you're not comfortable with Gej style of leadership.

As for buhari, his case has been settled long before now. He should stay clear of politics for now if he loves himself and i advice all to stay clear of him because if by 2015 one blood is spilled, we know who to hold responsible.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by icez: 12:09am On May 27, 2012
The only blood that will flow will be that of buhari
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by bakila: 7:44am On May 27, 2012
chuks49: Vampire Buhari

people destroy people party are talking on the candidate they want and you call buhari, na wa for secondary school students.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by bakila: 7:49am On May 27, 2012
oiseworld: yes we need a leader that can build the nation and unite the people. But unity is not something that can be achieved just like that. You can't force me to like a northerner when i know very well that once he starts his jihad, i my family,friends and loved one would be the victims of his sacrifice.

The major problem of our new democracy started when some northern leaders prefered another constitution to the Nigerian constitution. And they opted for the sharia law. At this point their was total distrust for any any northern candidate to occupy the highest post in the country. So thank you lamido. The southerners will get us another president come 2015 if you think you're not comfortable with Gej style of leadership.

As for buhari, his case has been settled long before now. He should stay clear of politics for now if he loves himself and i advice all to stay clear of him because if by 2015 one blood is spilled, we know who to hold responsible.

Like when you uncle start his rituals and robbery the people and the crashed bus will not be you relation. The head of you nephew was recovered from one hotel in owerri and you aunt killed in ezza local goverment of ebony state by northerners.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by malc619(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2012
What I can get from the governor's speech ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ dat:
1. A vote of no confidence has been passed on GEJ
2.Buhari is on his OWN
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by bakila: 7:55am On May 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Only the eejits we have on here will make that mistake, Mr man. We all know that the only way Jonathan Goodluck was able to carry the North in 2011 was by some Government-type wuru-wuru/magic, and we have all folded our arms allowing this all to carry on so no need complaining about that now.

Now that it seems many of the politicians are already considering which side to pitch their tents come 2015 (even the President is involved in the debate) one cannot help but wonder what these same have cooked up for Nigerians come next election.

What I hope is also happening is that the Nigerian people are hard at work preparing themselves for whatever is to come. Can the people afford another 4 years of this? That question can only be answered by the people.

The Goverment magicians will produce four years of something worse than this. The Politicians dont care they just deliver the votes and present the outcome of the rigged elections as there credentials for patronage. One hopes that there would be real option for the people and their votes will be allowed to count.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Outlaw The Use Of Pan/Metal Rooftops? / Burial Photos Of Lawal Kaita, Former Kaduna Governor / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.