Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,025 members, 7,919,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:55 AM

Want To Set Up A Blog With Personal Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Set Up A Blog With Personal Domain (827 Views)

I Just Moved To A Personal Domain / How To Post On A Blog With Phone / Personal Domain Names and Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Set Up A Blog With Personal Domain by eastrise: 1:04pm On May 26, 2012
please i would like ideas and suggestion froM those who have experience i want to set up a blog but with my own domain i have little programming knowlegde HTML-SO WHAT CMS,WEB OR SOFTWARE CAN I USE TO ACHIEVE THIS QUICKLY..THANKZ
Re: Want To Set Up A Blog With Personal Domain by Afam4eva(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2012
The most popular blog software is Wordpress and it comes free of charge. All you gotta do is to get yourself a web hosting account if you don't already have one and you can host your blog with free themes(templates) out there except you want to build your own theme from scratch.

You can call me on 07065875062 for your hosting or for designing a wordpress blog for you.

1 Like

Re: Want To Set Up A Blog With Personal Domain by oseyere(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2012
eastrise: please i would like ideas and suggestion froM those who have experience i want to set up a blog but with my own domain i have little programming knowlegde HTML-SO WHAT CMS,WEB OR SOFTWARE CAN I USE TO ACHIEVE THIS QUICKLY..THANKZ

you can also use blogger to achieve want u want check out my site http://beerpalour..com/ its pure blogger......

1 Like

Re: Want To Set Up A Blog With Personal Domain by soloqy: 6:10pm On May 26, 2012
Wordpress is good for blogs.
Re: Want To Set Up A Blog With Personal Domain by seunlist1: 6:16pm On May 26, 2012
Wordpress can be time consuming, i will suggest u go for joomla. pretty easy and hassle free

1 Like

Re: Want To Set Up A Blog With Personal Domain by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2012
As a newbie, you can get started @ ‎​​ www.blogger.com, then buy a custom domain from any host which you can then configure to work with your free blog.

i can help you out whenever you are ready

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

www.hostlinker.com is Best Nigeria Web Hosting Of 2012 / . / Enterprise Resource Planning (erp)- For Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.