Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,270 members, 7,920,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

Dumb - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumb (749 Views)

Only The Dumb Will Get This Wrong? [see Question] / Unbelievably "Dumb" Questions That People Ask On Yahooanswers. :D / Dumb Funny Labels/warnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dumb by D4don007(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
You got locked in a grocery store and starved to death!
A doctor would live next door while you bleed to death trying to call 911!
You can't count to 21 because you its too high for your fingers and toes!
You used a knife to bust open the door then discoverd it was unlocked!
You were in a food market and asked where they keep the tools!
You put lipstick on the dog to test because the bottle said Not tested on animals and dicided to try it yourself!
You looked for a K-Jewelers by a K-B-Toys!
You stared at your kids juice box because it said concentrated!
You kept buying Coke bottles because it kept sayin Try Again!
You can't figure out the instructions for a pencil sharpener!
You decided not to buy your little girl a game boy because you thought it was for boys!
You looked in an Encyclopedia for the meaning of Practical joke and couldnt find it!
You then looked in a Dictionary for the meaning of practical jokes and it said turn to Spare time and it said 2Wasted time and to turn to practical joke and, repeated, repeated, repeated,

You couldnt find the zipper for your pants!

you were so dumb 2 call me (in ikeja) 4rm (ikrodu) to inform me dat your bluetooth waz on so i should send the mp3 file as the call waz going on, telling me u will hold on 4 d transfer 2 be completed.
Re: Dumb by Migines(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2007
Welcome Don
Re: Dumb by clemcykul(f): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2007
@don mr and mrs migines welcome u aboard grin grin i remain ur blsd aunt clemcykul kiss kiss

nice one grin

(1) (Reply)

Ituen Vs Djcrocky / Young Or Old / Hungry And Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.