Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,200 members, 7,974,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:32 PM

Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids (17316 Views)

Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Take The Pressure Off The Kids: Why Kids Need To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by economia: 7:00pm On May 27, 2012
I CELEBRATE U CHILDREN OF MY GENERATION ALL OVER WORLD.
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by dasparrow: 7:09pm On May 27, 2012
Happy children's day to all the kids out there but I feel sorry for your generation and the generations yet unborn. Kids, we are living in the last days and dark, gloomy, very difficult days lie ahead. Nigeria has no future for you, the perverse adults in Nigerian society are only looking to use you for their own s.e/x/ual gratification, and the leaders are only looking out for themselves by looting the public coffers. Your future is being mortgaged for a plate of porraidge by the greedy leaders of this nation who continue to borrow huge sums of money with high interest rates from the IMF, world bank, China and France just for the money to get deposited in personal accounts in europe somewhere. By lending from these western financial institutions, they are enriching western economies/shareholders while plunging our nation into deeper financial despair.

There is no security in the land because boko haram has come to stay. Moral is at an all time low and the genuine fear of God is almost non existent hence the high levels of corruption and evil in Nigeria. As you grow to become adults, you will realize once you travel outside Nigeria that our people are very much disliked around the world due to our high levels of dishonesty and uber inflated egos. 2015 may see a war in Nigeria if we vote in a southern president because northern leaders/politicians are not having it. I feel sorry for you kids but goodluck to you, stay prayerful and once again, happy children's day.
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 27, 2012
simon gonner: happy childrens day to al 9ja kids ...u r d leaders of 2maro....
I was told the same thing some 20yrs ago when buhari was head of state. 2012, buhari is still contesting and obj left not too long ago. More like you are the children of next week not 2moro.
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by fortknox1: 9:39pm On May 27, 2012

Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by jevic(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2012
Happy children's day to all the kids all over the world......
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by toluxa1(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2012
1 minute silence 4 all d kids dat were swallowed during blow jobs, and the ones trapped inside condoms! grin
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by shollyboy2: 10:28pm On May 27, 2012
A mins silence 4 all kids dat were swallowed during Mouth Actionwink
Happy children day
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by dj5naira(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2012
Something to the kids.
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by elbereth: 12:03am On May 28, 2012
wishing the kids a lovely childhood...most of us were not that blessed back then
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by bashydemy(m): 3:20am On May 28, 2012
Dear Children,

Don't be deceived!!! You're not Leaders of tomorrow!!! They told us the same thing when we were young!!! And we're still following the same people.
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by otodeluxe(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2012
Children is our leaders of tomorrow. So treat them right! Anybody who abuse children should be stoned to death. THE END!
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by AJpikin: 8:44am On May 28, 2012
To the Future leaders! May all who want your future bleak by stealing all that is rightfully yours die before the succeed. Ise!
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by Dudugirl01(f): 10:52am On May 28, 2012
To my beautiful daughter, my first fruit, may your days be long, may you live to fulfil your destiny, may no evil eye see you nor evil hand touch you, may God bless you and keep you.May you be great amongst your peers, I love you my love and I'll never stop loving you
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by crownx(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2012
Happy children's day kids
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by reubennkkal: 12:01pm On May 28, 2012
For d gift of children, i thank you Lord....for their smiles, their pranks their wails,their love....a heart so innocent you can barely let goo....for those looking up to you for this bundle of joy,...Father abundantly provide and let us not terminate this circle or reciprocative love....amen
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by abugbe(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2012
2day is nt all dat gud wit us o in cross river state, a 911 lorry wit abt thirty pupils 4rm bendeghe 2 effaraya 4 the children day, had an accident an abt ten ve died oder seriously wounded. Pls dos parents need our sympathy. In Ikom we ar all crying
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by djosh4(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2012
Do not be in a hurry to grow up. Enjoy these years when life is simple
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by akko: 5:34pm On May 28, 2012
Suffer little children to come unto me for yours is the kingdom of Heaven i luv all children.
(ako)
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by tasandra: 7:17pm On May 28, 2012
thank u God,4 ur luv in the life of every kids smileyin the wld....be highly lifted higher in thier lifes, i cover all of them wit the blood of our Lord JESUS CHRIST AMEN.....God i stand against what eva plans the enemy has against thier lifes AMEN thank u JESUS CHRIST,4 makin them the apple of ur eyes....4 nothin touches the apple of ur eye...take all the Glory LORD AMEN smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smileywe luv u JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by emtar(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2012
Love every people
Re: Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids by Koolking(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2012
If u r 25years n stil livin wit ur parent, hapi children's 2 u
If ur boy frnd is 22yers n above, stil dresses lik wizkid... Abeg help me tel am hapi children's day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Are Still Good days in Marriage. / My Wedding Plan Of 250k / Water Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.