Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

Competent Clearing And Forwarding Agent Needed Now - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Competent Clearing And Forwarding Agent Needed Now (1629 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / I Am A Customa Licence Clearing And Forwarding Agent / Custom Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competent Clearing And Forwarding Agent Needed Now by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2007
I need a competent clearing agent to help me clear my Toyota Camry LXE 2003. It left for Lagos on Friday. So if you are interested please let me know how much it is going to cost to clear it. Just let me know the price right on this forum. Then we can discuss further if your price is right.

I will be in Nigeria on December Ist, 2007 for holiday.
Re: Competent Clearing And Forwarding Agent Needed Now by adexfem(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2007
oaziz:

My dad is a clearing and forwarding agent he clears my containers for me. Normally, the customs would charge you per car because they charge duty according to year of the vehicle. Just last month he cleared my Toyota Highlander 2004 for N316,000, he cleared my Range Rover freelander 2002 for N230,000. The Honda CRV 2002 cost N265,000. If I were to use another clearing agent, that would cost me aroung N150,000 extra as workmanship.

If you want to clear 40FT container that goes to Nigeria without cars inside, it will cost you around N1 Million.

If you need his cell number let me know.

Hey Oaziz, thought you said your father is a clearing agent, then what are you up to. angry Na whaoooo.
Re: Competent Clearing And Forwarding Agent Needed Now by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 20, 2007
Business is always a business. If my dad charges me alot of money to clear my cars, then I should be able to look somewhere else for favorable charges. He is charging more than he should I believe. The last clearing he did for me, he overcharged because someone I introduced to him was the first to tell me. When I asked why he charged me too much all the time, he told me he is not a roadside clearing and forwarding agent. So yesterday there was a little argument and he told me never to clear anything for me.

Don't let me go futher because I don't want to clean my dirty laundry outside. I need to clear my car next month. I am coming to Nigeria on 1st of december.
Re: Competent Clearing And Forwarding Agent Needed Now by couvaninigLtd(m): 2:55am On Aug 22, 2012
I'm a licensed customs agent in case you need my service I'm your door step
Here are my contact +2347035864656 or fdevico2004ng@gmail.com
Re: Competent Clearing And Forwarding Agent Needed Now by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2015
SATUND® INTERNAIONAL LOGISTICS Freight Forwarder|Clearing And Forwarding/Mini Exportation(Packaging and certification)Tel _+2348173319366,Whatsapp_+2349032490147-mail_mrcdorv@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Used 2001 Toyota Avalon For Sale / 1991 Mack Ch613 Tractor / Registered And Tokumbo Mercedes, Honda, Nissan,cars: 08063081186

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.