Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? (2067 Views)

8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage / What Were The Hurdles And Challenges You Faced Before Getting Married?!!!!!!!!!! / Please Share The Challenges You Faced Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by maxisioro: 9:21am On May 27, 2012
Have you being in a position where Some challenges are easier shared with strangers but just hard to share with familiar people because they might just misunderstand or start relating to you pitifully? eg job loss, addictions,PE, abuse,
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by EfemenaXY: 9:25am On May 27, 2012
What's PE?

Physical Education?
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by ifyalways(f): 11:23am On May 27, 2012
Physically exhausted
Permanent erektion
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by maxisioro: 2:31pm On May 27, 2012
Na wa o. Na to make jest b thing for here?
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 27, 2012
Premature ejaculat*n i guess.

We all have issues which we carry and are so reluctant to share.
I can relate to you OP. However, i think you should look for a confidant amongst your family and friends.

Nothing eats up the heart faster than a burden not shared.
I've been able to locate a close confidant amongst my family whom i can tell all.

You could also join an online community of people who share same burden as you.
It really helps when you can pour out your heart to someone. You know what they say about a problem shared.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by maxisioro: 8:45am On May 28, 2012
@bluediva thanks. Appreciate.
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by feminineA: 8:57am On May 28, 2012
Yes and yes. There are times in our lives that everything seems to be crashing down and going haywire. And its true to feel more secure outside the confines of families and friend. But one thing is certain you need to be encouraged. Do you have any one outside family members you see as big brother?or a mentor?someone you respect and his God fearing? He or she can encourage you. Concerning your issue with your gf,I don't want to jump into any conclusion about it, if it can be handled medically then don't hesitate to seek medical attention. But in all, encourage yourself in the lord
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by PrettyCindy(f): 10:18am On May 29, 2012
I feel you op. My friend is my confidant and i hers. There are things i can never discuss with family but can pour my heart out to her and she is quite matured in age and thinking and we both know we wont blab to others. While family is supposed to be the best option, they can mock you later with that supposed- to- be private thing you discussed with them.

Op i experienced same thing with my ex husba.nd. He acted as a saint to outsiders but was the most heartless and wicked human being to me. His close friends know his true character and was not suprised i walked. Same also an old neighbour, the first day i saw him, i concluded he is the most gentle man on earth but 2 days later he was beating hell out of his pregnant wife. He slept outside their home at will and never had 10 kobo respect for his wife.

Concerning the premature ej.acula.tion thing, start practicing kegel exercise (google kegel exercise for men, it helps improve the condition and try to google HOW TO STOP PREMATURE E.JA.CU.LATION or any topic you can coin out from it. There are lots of free materials on the net that you can access to find solution to your problem. Goodluck!
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by maxisioro: 7:04pm On May 29, 2012
Thanks a lot for your concerns. God bless you.
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by naanmin(f): 5:53am On May 30, 2012
OP you shd find a medical solution abt d PE or google it up. As for havn problms u can't find anybdy to confide in, try online forums or get a dairy. Best wishes
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by Scash(f): 3:39am On May 31, 2012
I do. A lot. Therez no one I can talk to bout it. Even my best friends(although its not as if I have any). So I perfectly understand you, OP
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by moremi2008(m): 6:24am On May 31, 2012
Please, don't confess your PE problem to your family!!!! They will never forget and will bring it up in future to mock you. As a man, there is a limit to how much you can divulge to your family. Every man needs his own secrets. If you need help with PE, go see a trusted medical doctor or do some internet research. Good luck!
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by Busybody2(f): 7:36am On May 31, 2012
maxisioro: Have you being in a position where Some challenges are easier shared with strangers but just hard to share with familiar people because they might just misunderstand or start relating to you pitifully. For example my father is a saint outside but a complete trouble inside, am pursueing a career in video production that is very difficult, and my girlfriend is unhappy cos i cant meet her sexual demands cos of PE. So difficult.

Awww, I love sensitive men like you who are always not afraid to be in touch with their feelings. These too shall pass (((Hugs)))

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by breathing(f): 4:47pm On May 31, 2012
@op, Nairaland diaries section. Perfect way to let it out. Works all the time. wink
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by moremi2008(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2012
Busy_body:

Awww, I love sensitive men like you who are always not afraid to be in touch with their feelings. These too shall pass (((Hugs)))

Feelings ko, estrogen ni! Abeg, comot! grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by PrettyCindy(f): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2012
Op while its good to blab our mouth here, mind what you say because a time will come when someone here will mock you by referring to an old thread of yours. I have seen it done on two different threads. If you want to let every thing out especially very sensitive issues, make sure you use another username so no one here will ever have to use your life stories to mock you. I hope you get my drift.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
PrettyCindy: Op while its good to blab our mouth here, mind what you say because a time will come when someone here will mock you by referring to an old thread of yours. I have seen it done on two different threads. If you want to let every thing out especially very sensitive issues, make sure you use another username so no one here will ever have to use your life stories to mock you. I hope you get my drift.

So true. Thatz what I hate most about Nlanders. They are neva sensitive to other people's situation.

@ OP,

Yea, there are things u can't share with family members (including Nairalanders). A stranger would help u better. Seek medical counsel like someone suggested.
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by maxisioro: 5:24am On Jun 03, 2012
Thanks everyone. Keeping my mind straight, focused and steady. Yeah, I know this could be used to spite me anytime, but when these challenges are defeated the spites will be meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Good spirit bro cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by Genius100: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
I've never understood PE. Even if you bust early the first round, what stops you from going the second round. The simple laws of nature will ensure that you won't bust early the second round. Better yet, you could just self service shortly before going the first round and you will certainly last longer when it's time for the real deal..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by mission08: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2012
Genius100: I've never understood PE. Even if you bust early the first round, what stops you from going the second round. The simple laws of nature will ensure that you won't bust early the second round. Better yet, you could just self service shortly before going the first round and you will certainly last longer when it's time for the real deal..
What if 'it' doesnt get strong again not to talk about rising up for the task the second time. I guess the best bet is to go for medical help as others have said. It's good that the poster admits that something is wrong because people especially men wit PE live in self denial and keep giving excuses for that condition.

@op, dont get too worried, pple pass thru one challenge or the other at different point in time, be strong and you'll pull through soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by Busybody2(f): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
maxisioro: Thanks everyone. Keeping my mind straight, focused and steady. Yeah, I know this could be used to spite me anytime, but when these challenges are defeated the spites will be meaningless.

Yay, that's the spirit, maxisior is back and raring to go, yippee grin

moremi2008:

Feelings ko, estrogen ni! Abeg, comot! grin grin grin grin

Come 'ere you too for your own hug too, there is nothing wrong with being in touch with your feminine side cheesy

You wear it well too grin
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
maxisioro: Have you being in a position where Some challenges are easier shared with strangers but just hard to share with familiar people because they might just misunderstand or start relating to you pitifully. For example my father is a saint outside but a complete trouble inside, am pursueing a career in video production that is very difficult, and my girlfriend is unhappy cos i cant meet her sexual demands cos of PE. So difficult.

I also have a BIG problem with PE, just that it might be a different kind of PE than yours, i.e. Permanent E.r.e.ction. Sometimes I go for a whole month without experiencing eyaculation. No matter how many hours I go, I often just can't come, even though my partners come bountifully. I often have to pretend to have come when my knees get tired, and then I go to bed an 'unrelieved' man, while I watch the yeye girl snoring away in fulfilled slumber. What then is my reward? I would be so glad to trade this my PE wth yours; if only one can find a way of doing this exchange.
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by Nekai(f): 1:02am On Jun 06, 2012
maxisioro: Thanks everyone. Keeping my mind straight, focused and steady. Yeah, I know this could be used to spite me anytime, but when these challenges are defeated the spites will be meaningless.

That's the spirit! cool cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 06, 2012
pro01:

I also have a BIG problem with PE, just that it might be a different kind of PE than yours, i.e. Permanent E.r.e.ction. Sometimes I go for a whole month without experiencing eyaculation. No matter how many hours I go, I often just can't come, even though my partners come bountifully. I often have to pretend to have come when my knees get tired, and then I go to bed an 'unrelieved' man, while I watch the yeye girl snoring away in fulfilled slumber. What then is my reward? I would be so glad to trade this my PE wth yours; if only one can find a way of doing this exchange.

You need to see a doctor, preferably a Urologist.
Re: Have You Ever Being Faced With Challenges You Cant Share With Anyone? by maxisioro: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
@pro01 you are better off were you are. you dont want to trade sides. Thanks again to you all for sharing my concerns. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Y Are There Always Tragic Stories About Marriage On Nairaland / Happy Birthday Royalroy!!! / You Must See This If You Love Your Mother(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.