Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! (1088 Views)

He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? / How Would You Maintain Your GF When You Are Not Financially As She Expected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by ndahbros1: 11:21am On May 27, 2012
A girl had been bragging to her friends about her fiance: how he was rich, suave, caring, and handsome. In fact, she told them, he was planning to come and see her in school and they should come around and see what goodies he would bring for her on his return from Dubai. All her friends were green with envy and awaited the arrival of the much-praised fiance.
When he eventually came, she rushed to him in greeting. And in the presence of all her friends, he presented her with a loaf of Agege bread as his present. She was mad with rage and started insulting him bitterly right there. In fact, she flung the loaf of bread very violently back at him, whereupon two items fell out from the weak wrapping:
1. The keys to a brand-new car
2. A diamond ring for engagement.
Everyone, including the girl, was stunned. Silence came upon the place immediately. The young man just stood their gaping, shock written all over him.
If you were him, what would you do next? Should he forgive the girl and go ahead, or he should leave her?
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by agent22: 11:32am On May 27, 2012
4give wetin!!!! I'll just pick up d ring n d key n go. Leavin behind d agege bread 4her!!!
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by Mynd44: 11:34am On May 27, 2012
Useless story
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by Killz1(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2012
You say wetin? I go pick my bread and things and fling the relationship. . . Her fada!
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by gidiMonsta(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2012
Killz.:
You say wetin? I go pick my bread and things and fling the relationship. . . Her fada!

Wetin do her fada? You want a woman for her beauty yet pained when she in turn wants you for your money? Hypocrisy!!! (Which BTW I myself may be guilty of).
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by cindyrella(f): 12:14pm On May 27, 2012
Dry undecided undecided
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by 190: 12:35pm On May 27, 2012
Well she insulted me back by throwing d bread back @ me
Probably becos of her friends and more esp in public
Which automatically means she's not matured enough in handling
D smallest of things, so - I'l suggest picking up my ring and car key
And ending d relationship rite there and then

Btw mod - I heard dat tale 3weeks ago
Heard it happened in madonna university okija
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by Mynd44: 12:49pm On May 27, 2012
190: Well she insulted me back by throwing d bread back @ me

I heard it three tears ago heard it happened in Somalia

1 Like

Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by 190: 1:22pm On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:

Bros - there я no agege bread in somalia
Abi na u fabricate that one
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by Killz1(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
It was in ghana. . .
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by Mynd44: 1:42pm On May 27, 2012
Killz.:
It was in ghana. . .
Hey Somalia stop deceiving them
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 27, 2012
I thought that story was in Yaounde
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by Booty4me: 4:07pm On May 27, 2012
190: Well she insulted me back by throwing d bread back @ me

190 i was expectin u to say nigerian Gals lol
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by 190: 4:10pm On May 27, 2012
Well there u have it . .

NIGERIAN GIRLS - hehe
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by omega25red(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Wetin do her fada? You want a woman for her beauty yet pained when she in turn wants you for your money? Hypocrisy!!! (Which BTW I myself may be guilty of).
dont women also want good looking men? There is no hypocrisy here. The girl is just a useless woman who is attempting to flaunt the money she didn't earn her self. i would just pick up my keys and ring and leave her with the bread
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by PLENTYNAIR(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2012
obviously not a wife material. ATTITUDE is greater than charming beauty.
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by cantell(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2012
If this actually happened and i was in the guy's shoes, i'd pick up everything and leave quietly.
At least i wouldn't need a prophet to tell me she's not the one.
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by gidiMonsta(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2012
omega25red: dont women also want good looking men? There is no hypocrisy here. The girl is just a useless woman who is attempting to flaunt the money she didn't earn her self. i would just pick up my keys and ring and leave her with the bread

Oga comot here, fat pocket and goodlooking are like synonyms for MOST girls. Even though the story is a myth, I won't conclude she's a useless woman, might just be her temper.
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by LaParisienne(f): 6:05pm On May 27, 2012
Killz.:
It was in ghana. . .
Mynd_44:

You guys should get your facts right. This incident took place yesterday in Freetown cool
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by ebamma(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2012
gold diggers ltd
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by ebamma(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2012
typical attitude of naija gurls,the always want to reap were the did not sow,and harvest were the did not scatter seed.
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by Mynd44: 6:48pm On May 27, 2012
La Parisienne:

You guys should get your facts right. This incident took place yesterday in Freetown cool
Somalia not Freetown
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by Killz1(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2012
ebamma: typical attitude of naija gurls,the always want to reap were the did not sow,and harvest were the did not scatter seed.
Typical comment of a Nigerian Mugu. . .
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by Ninilowo(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2012
Nigerians with fictions! This is not practicable now. imagine! How can a car key and ring fit into a loaf of bread and provided it is a big loaf then how would they scatter when thrown since the bread must be in a celophane bag? by the way did the incident happpen on a soccer pitch that the scene now becomes a crowd puller?.E jooor ooo!!!
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by calabaman(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2012
hahaha.. In ur face gold digger
Re: She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! by Mynd44: 1:17am On May 28, 2012
Ninilowo: Nigerians with fictions! This is not practicable now. imagine! How can a car key and ring fit into a loaf of bread and provided it is a big loaf then how would they scatter when thrown since the bread must be in a celophane bag? by the way did the incident happpen on a soccer pitch that the scene now becomes a crowd puller?.E jooor ooo!!!
Did you consider that if this happened in a Somalian refugee camp, there will be a crowd there

(1) (Reply)

. / If You Spot Your Immediate Ex With Your Best Friend,how Do You Feel? / URGENT: Ladies~ Why You Shouldn't Die A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.