Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? (3954 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" / My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by ndahbros1: 8:14pm On May 27, 2012
Job Interview Question

You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?

Think before you continue reading. This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again.

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer....

But wat wud ur answer be seeing that getting the job depended on the answer to the above scenario?

(I'll supply the candidate's winning answer after I read ur views)
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by calabaman(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2012
I would definitely pick the old friend who once saved my life (one good turn deserves anoda). As for the 3rd option, what is meant to be will be. If She is meant for me, i feel she wud survive d stormy nyt and we will meet again in the future! Nice one op
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Acidosis(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2012
I'll simply leave my car for my friend to drive along side the old woman to a nearby clinic. Then alone in the storm with my dream lover. . Its goin be a romantic moment

12 Likes

Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by pato405(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2012
Acidosis: I'll simply leave my car for my friend to drive along side the old woman to a nearby clinic. Then alone in the storm with my dream lover. . Its goin be a romantic moment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 27, 2012
Acidosis: I'll simply leave my car for my friend to drive along side the old woman to a nearby clinic. Then alone in the storm with my dream lover. . Its goin be a romantic moment

[size=18pt]Sharp Guy Gbaaaaaa!!! [/size]
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2012
what if your old friend can't drive?

1 Like

Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by omega25red(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2012
i would only pick up the old friend because the dream girl might not be interested and the so called dying old woman might be a theif who is pretending to die. Besides i dont know does hoes

1 Like

Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Sijo01(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2012

Gbam!!!
End of discusn.

1 Like

Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Buskete(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2012
U run d old woman ova with ur car 2 put her out of her miseries (besides she'll eventually die soon), take d girl 2 d back n f**k d livin hell out of her (promisin her dat u'll help her if she gives u d tin) and finally carry ur friend 2 d nearest bar 2 reflect on wat jus happenned with bottles of ur favorite brew.

2 Likes

Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by pendo89(f): 10:10pm On May 27, 2012
Buskete: U run d old woman ova with ur car 2 put her out of her miseries (besides she'll eventually die soon),

shocked shocked shocked sorry but I swear ur wicked grin grin

Considering it was a job interview,I would rid myself off emotions and relate it to business.

The old lady *read expired project* is about to die. Of what use will an expired project be of benefit to me if I revive it?
An old friend saved my life. Great he was kind,but that is past and we don't live in the past.I am now here with a bright future.
The Perfect woman or man.> Now this isn't the reason am doing the interview?? Perfect job I have been dreaming about? So yea.option 3 is what I would grab and save.

I love Acidosis answer though.
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Saraha1(f): 10:14pm On May 27, 2012
just pray say make one body you this kind questiin
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Acidosis(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2012
Buskete: U run d old woman ova with ur car 2 put her out of her miseries (besides she'll eventually die soon), take d girl 2 d back n f**k d livin hell out of her (promisin her dat u'll help her if she gives u d tin) and finally carry ur friend 2 d nearest bar 2 reflect on wat jus happenned with bottles of ur favorite brew.
grin
Buskete: U run d old woman ova with ur car 2 put her out of her miseries (besides she'll eventually die soon), take d girl 2 d back n f**k d livin hell out of her (promisin her dat u'll help her if she gives u d tin) and finally carry ur friend 2 d nearest bar 2 reflect on wat jus happenned with bottles of ur favorite brew.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Mynd44: 10:34pm On May 27, 2012
I will wind my glass up and leave them to die. Who cares?
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by kilimanjaro(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44: I will wind my glass up and leave them to die. Who cares?
Your craze pass Clifford Orji own
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Killz1(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2012
I'll wake up from the dream. . .
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 27, 2012

[size=18pt]This guy is sick Olorun ....... grin grin grin [/size]

Considering it was a job interview,I would rid myself off emotions and relate it to business.

The old lady *read expired project* is about to die. Of what use will an expired project be of benefit to me if I revive it?
An old friend saved my life. Great he was kind,but that is past and we don't live in the past.I am now here with a bright future.
The Perfect woman or man.> Now this isn't the reason am doing the interview?? Perfect job I have been dreaming about? So yea.option 3 is what I would grab and save

[size=18pt]This is also a nice ansa too though ...[/size]

[/quote]

Mynd_44: I will wind my glass up and leave them to die. Who cares?

[size=18pt]i wish you could see what you just done to me with this your comment for laughin and mistakenly Stepped on my phone.. undecided[/size]
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Mynd44: 1:01am On May 28, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Your craze pass Clifford Orji own
What any should I arrive at the club late just because some people are so dumb that they did not go out with their umbrella in the middle of the rainy season?
BTW how did they get there? How am I sure it is not a plan to snatch my car? How am I sure if I toast the babe she go gree? The fact that the dude saved my life in the past does not mean he won't try to kill me now. And how ar we sure the old woman is not a witch? Abeg make una leave me jorh
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Nobody: 2:32am On May 28, 2012
@mynd_44 Ur wickedness pass dat of Idi Amin. U reason pass Bin Laden hw u take reason those fings sharp sharp omo iya Hat off for una
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Mynd44: 2:46am On May 28, 2012
Jastombutex11: @mynd_44 Ur wickedness pass dat of Idi Amin. U reason pass Bin Laden hw u take reason those fings sharp sharp omo iya Hat off for una
what? I was born in Lagos and I learnt to think on my feet
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by KevinII(m): 4:45am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
What any should I arrive at the club late just because some people are so dumb that they did not go out with their umbrella in the middle of the rainy season?
BTW how did they get there? How am I sure it is not a plan to snatch my car? How am I sure if I toast the babe she go gree? The fact that the dude saved my life in the past does not mean he won't try to kill me now. And how ar we sure the old woman is not a witch? Abeg make una leave me jorh

Them dey ask u question for interview u dey talk long story, and u still dey feel sharp. smh, ur dummy no get part two. see ur equal here

http://www.youtube.com/embed/bd7_dK_cc_I?rel=0

@OP, option 3
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Tingles(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2012
What kind of car wouldn't comfortably accomodate the three of them?

1 Like

Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Mynd44: 8:38am On May 28, 2012
Kevin_II:

Them dey ask u question for interview u dey talk long story, and u still dey feel sharp. smh, ur dummy no get part two. see ur equal here

@OP, option 3
The fact that you fail to see the joke in this shows you are a collosal failure and a waste of skin
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by calabaman(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2012
how wud enjoy such a moment if both of u are dead? Nice ansa though
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Your craze is now the combination of Clifford Orji and Mormor Gadaffi
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by calabaman(m): 9:15am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
lol u be original wayo man
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Mynd44: 10:14am On May 28, 2012
calabaman: lol u be original wayo man
kilimanjaro:
Your craze is now the combination of Clifford Orji and Mormor Gadaffi
calabaman: lol u be original wayo man
Stop flattering me. It gets me high
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by richy5(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2012
whats happening to me
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by 0108(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
if na me be the HR manager, na to make you AGM finance/projects. you go brutal die
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by 0108(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2012
Kevin_II:

that is, people dumb die
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Mynd44: 11:04am On May 28, 2012
01 : 08:

that is, people dumb die
Onila is dumber
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by calabaman(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop flattering me. It gets me high
high on petrol fumes abi? Sorry oo bro
Re: A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...? by Mynd44: 11:39am On May 28, 2012
calabaman: high on petrol fumes abi? Sorry oo bro
Weak line

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies:-why The Craze For Pink Lips??? / The Ideal Age You Wish To Get Married / My Husband Can't Sleep Without Sucking My Vagina - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.