Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

20 Ebooks To Make More Than N100,000 Online Give Away Risk-free! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Ebooks To Make More Than N100,000 Online Give Away Risk-free! (567 Views)

Ebooks To Buy / Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Do With Less Than N100,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Ebooks To Make More Than N100,000 Online Give Away Risk-free! by Aliotz(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2012
I am an online biz guy, who has sometimes ago been in the position you are right now, surfing the internet for anything that could work and at the end of the day got disappointed with all sort of craps online, that does'nt work, but today, right at this moment, I am an happy-money-maker-on-the-internet guy and a dedicated person to helping people succeed. I have marketed several money making ebooks on the internet and I have made thousands of naira from them, which makes me proud of myself as a successful somebody on the internet. I am not saying all these to brag or something but just to make you clared of any doubt whatsoever about you making fortune on the internet and to make you confide in yourself that you can make it online.
Among my several hundred amazing ebooks I have sold online which are but not limited to all these:
1. How to make more than $1000 fortnightly with firstdollar affiliates.
2. How to start a N100,000 monthly bulk sms biz.
3. Hw 2 make a min of N25,000 every wk selling info online.
4. Hw 2 make cool dollars in 15min Cash machine.
5. Hw 2 open paypal in Nig.
6. Hw 2 make a min of $100 daily by uploading files.
7. Hw 2 make a min of N30,000 on any Nigeria forum.
8. Hw 2 Cre8t and monetize free blog.
9. Hw 2 make money with ur email add. Email based biz.
10. Hw 2 make $20 every day in google adsence.
Plus 10 Solid other ebooks which includes the veteran online biz guy Ewen chia's book 'how to make ur first $1000 online' as an additional bonus. I have sold these ebooks for nothing less than N1000 each when it was first launched, but I just decided to give THEM away risk-free for just N1000 only everything cash and carry. If you think this is not for you, you can stop reading this right now and you can later hear the success story of the serious ones that realy want to make it. But if you are the serious one you can place your order now:
Gtbank
Name: Oke Aliyy Taiwo
ACcnt: 0109349234
After payment just sms your name, email and teller number with this keyword (my 20 Cash kit) to this num:08031542541 imediately after confirmation I will send ur package to u. 100% 60Day money-back guarantee.
Re: 20 Ebooks To Make More Than N100,000 Online Give Away Risk-free! by neksummi(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2012
You can watch a 1 minute video of Robert Kiyosaki discussing a great opportunity.
Clic.k the first link in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Warns Of Economic Recession / Small Biz Ideas / Get 8GB Per Month Internet @ A Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.