Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? (1067 Views)

How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by NaijaSwagger: 2:14pm On May 28, 2012
grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by Mynd44: 3:01pm On May 28, 2012
Do you have something to share with us?
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by NaijaSwagger: 3:20pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Do you have something to share with us?

Ok this guy at my school have been acting weird around me lately, i suspected he was gay after he said he lives with his partner, he is always smiling at me and such..one time he even winked at me. But after i showed him my girlfriend picture his attitude changed towards me...he wasnt smiling as much and became reserved while around me...usually talkative around me.

Tufiakwa...african men don't play that!!!
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by omega25red(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2012
look in the mirror bro because obviously you are giving this dude a gay vibe. grin oh to your question there is nothing you can do if a gay guy is attracted to you well maybe stop wearing skinny jeans and shaping your eye brows grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 28, 2012
omega25red: look in the mirror bro because obviously you are giving this dude a gay vibe. grin oh to your question there is nothing you can do if a gay guy is attracted to you well maybe stop wearing skinny jeans and shaping your eye brows grin

That's so blunt. Truth is always better
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by Godmother(f): 5:52pm On May 28, 2012
Maybe u re too conscious of ur look as a guy and put in way too much effort in looking good.

I once dated a guy who used to get hit on by gays a lot. I found it funny intially until we got closer. Needless to say I bcam disinterested wen I saw that he paid way too much attention to himself than I do to myself. He "borrowed" my brown powder a few times n would ask for gloss mtsheeeew. I ran !!
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by Mynd44: 6:06pm On May 28, 2012
There is noting you can do until he talks or does something visible then you can tell him you are not interested.
Ps avoid being alone with him in a room oooo
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by NaijaSwagger: 3:27am On May 29, 2012
omega25red: look in the mirror bro because obviously you are giving this dude a gay vibe. grin oh to your question there is nothing you can do if a gay guy is attracted to you well maybe stop wearing skinny jeans and shaping your eye brows grin

Its very disturbing..maybe because i am nice to him and i dont like judging people...so he was testing the waters with....come on now i am an african man...you know we dont play that
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by Mynd44: 7:00am On May 29, 2012
Hmmm
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by bisi16(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2012
Friends (distant 1 o!) Dats ok.. Any further approach, AH KILL AM!
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by Sijo01(f): 8:14am On May 29, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by richy5(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2012
Is gay not a Human Being??
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by nanalady(f): 2:50pm On May 29, 2012
Godmother: Maybe u re too conscious of ur look as a guy and put in way too much effort in looking good.

I once dated a guy who used to get hit on by gays a lot. I found it funny intially until we got closer. Needless to say I bcam disinterested wen I saw that he paid way too much attention to himself than I do to myself. He "borrowed" my brown powder a few times n would ask for gloss mtsheeeew. I ran !!
chai,thank God u ran oooooooooo.
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by tellwisdom: 2:58pm On May 29, 2012
nanaladin, sWeerie, can we smooch?
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by Mynd44: 3:37pm On May 29, 2012
tellwisdom: nanaladin, sWeerie, can we smooch?
Madness
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 29, 2012
U better run for ur life
Re: What Will You Do If A Gay Guy Is Attracted To You? by nanalady(f): 9:51am On May 30, 2012
tellwisdom: nanaladin, sWeerie, can we smooch?
MADNESS...hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Help / Which Tribe Get This Foot / I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.