Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,829 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up (18739 Views)

Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by SamIkenna: 6:04pm On May 28, 2012
Sometimes Nigeria disgusts me. It digusts me because even the smallest thing is seen either through politics or ethnic lens.

If Baba Suwe actually had the stuff in his stomach and NDLEA, with all its high-tech and high-sci, could not get it out of him how then would Suwe, an ordinary man, get it out on his own if he had made the trip? Last time I checked, Suwe was still alive. He's still flesh and blood and not dead from internal substance rupture. Why can't NDLEA accept that they goofed big time instead of making us think Suwe was monstre extraordinaire.

X-ray showed something according to them, but what if Suwe had some foreign objects that were attached to his intestines for medical reasons and the X-ray was reflecting those objects? After holding him for a long humuliating period and nothing came out of him dont you think its time to say you're sorry and move on?

I understand we're all fighting for survival and self-preservation in Nigeria, but thats not enough to support or give more momentum to evil. NDLEA messed up big time and they should learn from it. I suggest they go for more training because quite frankly, I dont think its the machine thats the problem, the personnel is.

NDLEA, pay Suwe and shut up. And while you're at it, go get some training 'cause we're tired of inept fools manning our sensitive and security agencies.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Akainzo(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:
I dont care what you think, Baba Suwe was caught with drugs. A machine detected him with it. They can try to squeeze this story all they want. Baba suwe was caught with drugs. The Ndlea at a time even suspected juju - which is not out of place. Baba suwe never protested when he was caught. It was after the ground work and some delays that he started protesting. This detecting machine has been in use and so far as I know, it is competent. You can continue defending him as if you were in his tummy and as if you didnt hear the news of him being caught as I did! Bigots

Your ignorance and display of stupidity is nauseating. Even the NDLEA man did say his machine can be wrong, 1 out of 1000 times. Supposing Baba Suwe happened to be that 1 in a thousand?
So since you say he was caught, kindly tell us which drugs he was caught with, was it cocaine? Heroin? or Marijuana?

Going by your reasoning, once the police accuse a man and charge him to court, then he MUST be guilty! Right?
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by brabus(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:
I dont care what you think, Baba Suwe was caught with drugs. A machine detected him with it. They can try to squeeze this story all they want. Baba suwe was caught with drugs. The Ndlea at a time even suspected juju. Baba suwe never protested when he was caught. It was after the ground work and some delays that he started protesting. This detecting machine has been in use and so far as I know, it is competent. You can continue defending him as if you were in his tummy and as if you didnt hear the news of him being caught as I did! Bigots

What's the name of the drug? If Me-Cure cannot identify the substance.

You can continue to attack him as if you're the substance ingested.

Oga, make una dey use your brain when u wan comment.

This is like saying "we found an item that looks like a gun, but we don't know what it is, on the suspect". Na big problem in fools paradise!

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Elmos: 6:07pm On May 28, 2012
This is a very simple problem to solve and BabaSuwe himself is the solution.Let REAL AYELALA priest come to open with his or her stuff in the presence of camera, and make Babasuwe to swear with the AYELALA that on the said date he was very sure he had no narcotic drug inside him. and he should be monitor for one week. If he comes out unscratched after a week, then we can, say that, he has passed both medical science and Traditional African Science too.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by ZUBY77(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2012
As an adult, the only way to live a free life is to chose what to believe. I personally believe baba suwe ingested drugs. I have been through this same machine many times and nobody ever stopped me. Why would the ndlea want to disgrace or arrest baba suwe if he was clean. I believe baba suwe bribed his way into removing the stuff. He he realy want us to count him lucky, he should just abandon the court case and move on. He got lucky because he had people who move things.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Ugoduru(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2012
Good morning SIR!. Mr. Chairman the dreamer. This NDLEA should be scrap out, they westing our Naira please
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by malc619(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2012
Akainzo:

Your ignorance and display of stupidity is nauseating. Even the NDLEA man did say his machine can be wrong, 1 out of 1000 times. Supposing Baba Suwe happened to be that 1 in a thousand?
So since you say he was caught, kindly tell us which drugs he was caught with, was it cocaine? Heroin? or Marijuana?

Going by your reasoning, once the police accuse a man and charge him to court, then he MUST be guilty! Right?

Abeg leave dat guy. Some people are still in the stone age. A case is nonexistent unless you can prove it.
NDLEA f.v.c.k.e.d up big time. They ought to bury their heads in shame.
They showed the whole world their level of incompetence and inefficiency.
They should upgrade thier personnel as well as their equipment........
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by samcigar(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2012
NDLEA, could u pls give us the reason why u fred him at first? why r u now saying he ingested some gum?
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by brabus(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2012
ZUBY77: As an adult, the only way to live a free life is to chose what to believe. I personally believe baba suwe ingested drugs. I have been through this same machine many times and nobody ever stopped me. Why would the ndlea want to disgrace or arrest baba suwe if he was clean. I believe baba suwe bribed his way into removing the stuff. He he realy want us to count him lucky, he should just abandon the court case and move on. He got lucky because he had people who move things.

Bros, where and when was the drug removed. Another dumb post!

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:
I dont care what you think, Baba Suwe was caught with drugs. A machine detected him with it. They can try to squeeze this story all they want. Baba suwe was caught with drugs. The Ndlea at a time even suspected juju - which is not out of place. Baba suwe never protested when he was caught. It was after the ground work and some delays that he started protesting. This detecting machine has been in use and so far as I know, it is competent. You can continue defending him as if you were in his tummy and as if you didnt hear the news of him being caught as I did! Bigots

People like you should be pitied. If Babasuwe was indeed proven to carry cocaine as your empty skull had been programmed to believe, would he be the first Nigerian, or let me put it in perspective you would like, the first Yoruba to have done so? Has an actress not been caught before? What would make Babasuwe case special?

So if he protested by your reasoning, he would have been declared innocent and allowed to board to France? I say it again, You are an !diot, a dullard whose ethnic bigotry is beyond redemption. Your level of stupidity continues to amaze me. All you can say is "A machine detected him with it", "The Ndlea at a time even suspected juju - which is not out of place."

In a sane country, this incompetent foool called Umar would have been fired by now. Like NDLEA, like Customs, incompetent fellows abound everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by PeterKbaba: 6:20pm On May 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Primitive minded people still trying hard to defend thier brother even after a competent scanning machine caught baba suwe pants down with drugs sad. Other indepent machines still confirmed it. We know how Tinubu waded in to save them from the disgrace. The harm has been done. Baba suwe ingested cocaine. The machines cannot be drunk/lying at same time as they want to have us to believe

we all know that 99.99% of drug lord cases are done by your primitive brothers home and away... 2 days ago, 3 of them were caught in lagos, you fool.

what if the scanner simply picked traditional substance in his belly... or how can you explain a man pooing all his stomach out for 2 weeks , eating and pooing in bucket, without 1 single substance.. wereas your brother was caught 2 days ago and within 1 hour, he excreted all the substance in his belly. at the end what happened to him, he lost his life.. go to china and see over 150 of your brothers already sentenced to death and government said they will not interfere lol.. Silly Nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 28, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: Sometimes Nigeria disgusts me. It digusts me because even the smallest thing is seen either through politics or ethnic lens.

If Baba Suwe actually had the stuff in his stomach and NDLEA, with all its high-tech and high-sci, could not get it out of him how then would Suwe, an ordinary man, get it out on his own if he had made the trip? Last time I checked, Suwe was still alive. He's still flesh and blood and not dead from internal substance rupture. Why can't NDLEA accept that they goofed big time instead of making us think Suwe was monstre extraordinaire.

X-ray showed something according to them, but what if Suwe had some foreign objects that were attached to his intestines for medical reasons and the X-ray was reflecting those objects? After holding him for a long humuliating period and nothing came out of him dont you think its time to say you're sorry and move on?

I understand we're all fighting for survival and self-preservation in Nigeria, but thats not enough to support or give more momentum to evil. NDLEA messed up big time and they should learn from it. I suggest they go for more training because quite frankly, I dont think its the machine thats the problem, the personnel is.

NDLEA, pay Suwe and shut up. And while you're at it, go get some training 'cause we're tired of inept fools manning our sensitive and security agencies.

What an excellent piece, no one can put it better!

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by SamIkenna: 6:23pm On May 28, 2012
Beaf: Damning stuff! shocked
...Except for the minor loophole that x-rays do not identify drugs. However, it seems that proof exists beyond doubt that Baba Suwe indeed had something foreign in his stomach. The court case would be a battle of the mouth against the x-ray... I guess the x-ray will win.

My brother, Suwe had nothing in or on him. The only people that had something were those working over-time to kill an innocent man. Apart from the fact that those NDLEA people had a fixed agenda, they also had either third class or, simply, pass in whatever field they majored in.

I've had some encounters with Nigerian security agencies and I thank God for still having my head attached to my neck. Those people can be ruthless for no reasons. Sometimes they can be bent on using you as a promo regardless of what the truth is. Over 50% of Nigerian sec-agencies are thieves. My advise to anyone is to avoid Nigerian men in uniform 'cause they can be ruthless.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by PeterKbaba: 6:23pm On May 28, 2012
bayooooooo:

What an excellent piece, no one can put it better!

exactly
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by moshoodn(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2012
escobar07: This case is simply a mystery.
JAZZ AT WORK
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by femi4: 6:24pm On May 28, 2012
Going by simple mathematics, if a machine is 99.9% accurate, that means its 0.01% inaccurate. In other words, the probability that the machine will fail do exist, though almost negligible
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by PeterKbaba: 6:27pm On May 28, 2012
femi4: Going by simple mathematics, if a machine is 99.9% accurate, that means its 0.01% inaccurate. In other words, the probability that the machine will fail do exist, though almost negligble

God bless you my brother.. some folks simply sound like illiterates
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Gbawe: 6:27pm On May 28, 2012
malc619:

Abeg leave dat guy. Some people are still in the stone age. A case is nonexistent unless you can prove it.
NDLEA f.v.c.k.e.d up big time. They ought to bury their heads in shame.
They showed the whole world their level of incompetence and inefficiency.
They should upgrade thier personnel as well as their equipment........

Won't happen anytime soon buddy. Folks can believe what they want but I can tell you that the average Nigerian Minister/Governor/High ranking Politician has between 3-30 relatives and friends he has 'connected' with a job in our Government agencies. The rot in those agencies is truly disgusting and nothing most Nigerians, especially diasporans, can ever imagine.

Our Government agencies are mainly flooded with dullards, usually relatives and friends of Politicians, who were sitting at home after failing higher education exams a few times. Where they would be flipping burgers in the West, because that is the level of their talent, they are busy effing up everywhere with the shoddy work they produce in Government agencies that , worldwide, should ordinarily only target the brightest recruits with impeccable character and record of academic/behavorial competence.

Until we get a principled, sincere and sagacious politician as President, dedicated to the genuine reforms of our institutions, we are going nowhere.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by moshoodn(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2012
Akainzo:

THEN THE JAZZ MUST BE HIGH LEVEL ONE
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 28, 2012
moshoodn:
THEN THE JAZZ MUST BE HIGH LEVEL ONE

The law does not recognize jazz ! These guys should just accept their negligence and pay baba suwe his #25m.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Goldenheart(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2012
maybe they couldn't raise the 25million naira........for violation of right. So, they wana open old wounds.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 28, 2012
Goldenheart: maybe they couldn't raise the 25million naira........for violation of right. So, they wana open old wounds.

They have brought all their evidences before the court and lost.There is no point preaching juju to the judge since the law doesnt recognize it.I wish baba suwe sue him again for defamation.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by koruji(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2012
Thank you. Nigeria, like I said in an earlier reply, is deeply screwed. Every arm of our administration is populated by people who display pedestrian reasoning abilities.

As long as they cannot see what is open to the rest of the world, we are going nowhere fast.

Sam_Ikenna: Sometimes Nigeria disgusts me. It digusts me because even the smallest thing is seen either through politics or ethnic lens.

Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by koruji(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2012
Exactly, he doesn't understand that he is opening up the NDLEA to a defamation lawsuit, which would be won by Baba Suwe if the judge is not one of those compromised ones.

~Bluetooth:

They have brought all their evidences before the court and lost.There is no point preaching juju to the judge since the law doesnt recognize it.I wish baba suwe sue him again for defamation.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by brabus(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2012
In fools world, machines would detect your belt, phones, key holder, wristwatches... It won't detect bombs, gun, explosives...

Happy Democracy!
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Alxmyr(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2012
The NDLEA boss need to learn General Mathematics.
He claimed the scanner is 99.9% accurate.
And further said there has been no one that the scanner picked out that does not carry drug.

The first give a marginal error which is alarming! 1,000 failures in every one million scanned.
Which is poor for a National security.
The other gives zero % failure rate; which is impossible in any machine.

So therefore; the NDLEA's equipment/scanner is obsolate and unreliable.

i.e Baba Suwe should be paid his N25 million asap
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by Muttu07: 6:45pm On May 28, 2012
Nigeria as a country is a JOKE,It is a country where nothing works and full of hypocrites. The NDLEA as an organisation should be investigated over this case,if they think they are fooling all Nigerians with the deception they put up over this case, they actually get it wrong. There is no way, i repeat, no way,the scanner will lie, I my self have been through the scanner twice, every person that has passed through the scanner knows how it works,in my opinion it doesn't lie.
In my own opinion, Baba Suwe got his work cut out,and later FIXED IT UP, with the aid of the top NDLEA officials and some CABALS in the business, what a shame.. This country is a Joke!
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by sexyverah(f): 7:04pm On May 28, 2012
thatz their biznez
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by ogaemma: 7:20pm On May 28, 2012
It has turn into a tribal war abi? what a shame to some nairalanders. Instead of us to argue constructively & learn from each other, all we do is insult ourselves & uncover our tribal hatered.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by stanbiggi(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2012
Ndlea is not incompetent,listen to the voice of eihteouseness inside u there is this instinct tellin u he did it or he truely had something foreign in him. Do u think is amala or what ever but later vanished by black magic.. Juju
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by sebanaco(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2012
we all nigerians know that baba suwe injasted coke but it's a shame to Ndlea, campaign after election abeg u pple should pay baba suwe the 25m for compensation yeye pple grin.
Re: Baba Suwe Truly Ingested Hard Drugs—ndlea Boss Finally Opens Up by lumideezle(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2012
ItS simple there is a Big difference btw what is true and what u can prove. Unfortunately the judicial goes with what you can prove. Every one knew OJ simpson was guilty of murder buh cld they prove it ? N!O that's y he is a free man 2dy, everyone knows OBJ and Atiku and all other thiefing politicians are crooks and sld be behind bars buh can u prove it? NO!! I'm wondering y NDLEA s attorneys have nt advised them 2 just settle quietly out of court with this man and not futher complicate issues 4 themselves cuz with the right lawyers on baba suwe z side this cld become a full blown case of human right violation. Damage control sld be d next line of action now 4 these peeps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Promises To Scrap Lekki-epe Tollgate / PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu / IGP Idris Ibrahim In Indonesia For Interpol Event In Style.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.