Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Implement How Users Can Stop Topic Notification To The Email From Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Implement How Users Can Stop Topic Notification To The Email From Nairaland (949 Views)

See The Email I Received, Help Im Confused / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implement How Users Can Stop Topic Notification To The Email From Nairaland by jmoore(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2012
@seun,

I think it will be good if users on nairaland have the option whether to receive email notification of updated topics or not.
Re: Implement How Users Can Stop Topic Notification To The Email From Nairaland by Seun(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2012
When last did you receive one? Was it annoying? Can you forward the last one you received to me? Thank so much.
Re: Implement How Users Can Stop Topic Notification To The Email From Nairaland by jmoore(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2012
lol,just checked now.Last mail was on Wednesday 23rd May, never knew it has been dealt with
Re: Implement How Users Can Stop Topic Notification To The Email From Nairaland by Seun(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
Re: Implement How Users Can Stop Topic Notification To The Email From Nairaland by jmoore(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
I received a notification in my email today
Re: Implement How Users Can Stop Topic Notification To The Email From Nairaland by tpia5: 3:57am On Jun 27, 2012
how do you receive nl pms?

checked my email, there was nothing there.

(1) (Reply)

TWO Journalists Were Beaten Up By Security Guards When Discharging Their Duties / A Real-life Question For A Psychologist / Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.