Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,602 members, 7,885,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

Are U The Last Child In Your Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are U The Last Child In Your Family? (1680 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / Missing Child In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U The Last Child In Your Family? by jaysworld(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2007
its high time we formed a forum for christian last borns.so if u are a christian and you are the baby of the house in your family.move right here, we are gonna have interactions concerning this crucial position that weild, welcome on board.
Re: Are U The Last Child In Your Family? by stargates(m): 1:29am On Dec 05, 2007
don't know your sentiments about being the last child, I am the last child of my mother, but somehow God has placed me in a higher position if you know what I mean, a very good friend of mine who is also the last child of the family is now the bread winer, has a car the whole family rides in, sent elder brother and sister to school,

xcept you have anything about being the last child, I think we are biblical fulfilment that the last shall be the first. So get people talking here okay,
Re: Are U The Last Child In Your Family? by breket: 3:04am On Dec 11, 2007
Am the last born of my family,but am the greatest,am the pride of my mum,her joy and her hope,i believe we
we the greatest among others.
Re: Are U The Last Child In Your Family? by tonib(f): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2007
well am the last born in my family and am enjoying it, though am not spoilt like some but i still have a place in the family and evry of my elder ones like seeing me cheesy
Re: Are U The Last Child In Your Family? by mafolayomi(f): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2007
Well last born but on my own, as everybody dey carry im own cross for my family dont even have d feeling of a last born
Re: Are U The Last Child In Your Family? by jandor(f): 5:48am On Dec 12, 2007
i am the last child of my parent and happens to be the only girl.So far,God has been so grateful to me thought am the last but God has placed me in the first position if you know what i mean.Alhamdulillah

(1) (Reply)

Iam Depressed Encourage Me Or Tell Me What I Ain't Seeing. / What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? / Married Man Using A Female Frend's Picture As DP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.