Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,460 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking (1000 Views)

Total Aptitude And Professional Test-is There Negative Marking? / Fbn Test: The Possibility Of Negative Marking / First Bank Test Negative Marking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking by tankwa: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2007
THEY WILL SUBTRACT ONE THIRD(1/3) OF WHAT YOU FAILED FROM WHAT YOU GOT.FOR EXAMPLE,IF YOU SCORED 55 AND FAILED 45,THAT MEANS 1/3 OF 45 WHICH IS 15 WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM 55 BRINGING YOUR SCORE DOWN TO (55-15=4O) 40.

THAT IS WHY YOU WERE TOLD TO LEAVE QUESTIONS UNANSWERED IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF THE ANSWER.I ATTEMTED 90 QUESTIONS,GOT 69 AND FAILED 21.THAT WAS WHY 1/3 OF 21 WHICH IS 7 WAS SUBTRACTED FROM 69 I GOT, MAKING MY SCORE TO BE 62 AT LAST.
THEIR CUT OFF MARK IS 50 AFTER EVERY SUBTRACTIONS.

THANKS.
Re: Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking by guyman2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2007
Are you implying that the result is out?
Re: Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking by Emperoh(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2007
Yes does that mean the results are out?
Re: Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking by guyman2(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ Emperoh

Can you drop your YIM. I need to contact you first please. Thanks.
Re: Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking by Emperoh(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
@ guyman What for?

emperoneroh@yahoo.com
Re: Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking by mamalaj(f): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2007
Mr tankwa u didnt respond to the questions o, ,is the result out,and how did u get ur infor?Hola back.
Re: Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking by xammy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2007
u guyz should lev Mr. tankwa abi watin him call the name. which test u day talk about? hope it is not the one u wrote the day after the intercontinnetalbank test? bcuz e b like say na ur girl friend make ur paper. grin
Re: Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking by tankwa: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2007
with reference to last year.
I dont know when the result will be releasd.
Re: Analysis Of Intercontinentalbank's Negative Marking by eboyoko: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2007
pls did day ask pple 2 indicate the type they are writing in the last test.

(1) (Reply)

Multinational Company Recruiting Office Manager! / Nursing Job / Architects/civil Engineers (start Asap).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.