Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,595 members, 7,932,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:06 PM

Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? (885 Views)

Edo- Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of PDP / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan / Can Any Good Thing Come Out From "Nazarithic" Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by Victorjoseph(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2012
Should we expect any good thing from Jonathan's administration.As for me i can't expecting any good thing to come out from this man's tenure. Cus for the year and some few months he has spent in the office,there is notin he has done for the nation.But i don't know about you weather you are expecting a change to come through him
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by Mynd44: 3:52pm On May 29, 2012
Victor joseph: Should we expect any good thing from Jonathan's administration.As for me i can't expecting any good thing to come out from this man's tenure. Cus for the year and some few months he has spent in the office,there is notin he has done for the nation.But i don't know about you weather you are expecting a change to come through him
Wrong section
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by mykejones(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2012
Very very wrong section dude.
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by luckgames(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2012
NO
Roads, Water and electricity ?
one year plus counting
Give us Roads, Water and electricity
Hard working Nigerians will move the country to the next level
I have faith
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by Mynd44: 6:00pm On May 29, 2012
mykejones: Very very wrong section dude.
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by BZhony(f): 5:06am On Jul 24, 2012
@topic NO
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by cog1: 5:47am On Jul 24, 2012
Wrong section
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by cindyrella(f): 5:58am On Jul 24, 2012
Wrong section!
Politics section is way --------------------->
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2012
Sexkillz please do your job.
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by Mynd45: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2012
I can't believe this is still here
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2012
@ OP
Both Cassava bread and Energy Bulb the retardeen provided, no be good thing?
Na wa for u ooo
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by ballabriggs: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2012
For wia!!! So long as he continues eating cassava bread with Oronto, he is bound to fail. No basket for rotten mango.
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by StarrMatthieu: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2012
Well down
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by Biggyd2: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2012
He has done a lot. He has set up numerous committees and implemented nothing from their reports. Our government is working jare.
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by niggadee(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Free fish delivery to all nigerian
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by Victorjoseph(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
If we are expecting any good thing to come out of this man we are still on a long trip.Gooshh.He hasn't done anything concerning boko hara case na now bread matter the man wan go into.Make we live that man jare nothing good go come out of that man.
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by duality(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
if you are so frustrated with GEJ as president. just help yourself and commit suicide because you can't do any thing about it.
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by PaulJohn1: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
Google is your friend
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by dasparrow: 4:54am On Jul 26, 2012
Victor joseph: If we are expecting any good thing to come out of this man we are still on a long trip.Gooshh.He hasn't done anything concerning boko hara case na now bread matter the man wan go into.Make we live that man jare nothing good go come out of that man.

Right! Maybe GEJ can learn a thing or two from Gov. Fashola. That is one man that is really doing his job which the people elected him for.
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by dayokanu(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2012
You go wait tire
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by iykak47: 6:11am On Jul 26, 2012
duality: if you are so frustrated with GEJ as president. just help yourself and commit suicide because you can't do any thing about it.
Gbam, just raw acid mixed with cement and little otapiapia will do the magic.
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2012
The just concluded Edo guber elections is something so good. We have never had it so smooth and so easy and so free and so fair.

Giving the people the opportunity to choose their leaders is a mile stone that must be celebrated.

Pushing through the reform in the petroluem sector is one the biggest thing Mr. President is doing. The man is a brave heart! What Obasanjo could not do with all his military and bribery gra gra, Jonathan is causing the silent ripples of revolution.
We have never had the kind of expose in the petroluem sector the way we are having it today. We are headed in the right direction and God willing, we shall get there.

(though let me add here that if we must be dragged backwards by low heads who will rather call Mr. President names than seeing through to great structures being installed, then let us go our seperate ways".

The power sector reforms is another milestone. The structures will surely bare fruit and some day coming, Nigerians will commend this man for the giant strides.

Sometimes I wonder whether people who comment here are just kids. They only throw tantrums without logic.

Jonathan took over a goverment of a nation with no structures, no working system. Everybody did what they liked. And the man is installing foundations that will last if Nigerians will read between the lines.

Jonathan is hitting hard on the loopholes, it is no more business as usual and no wonder I am rumours of impeachment by the "House of RAP".

You can call Jonathan names, but one thing I am happy about is this: the man is resolute and focused, he knows his driection, he knows his destination.

It is only children who will accuse their father that he has not roofed the house he laid the foundation the previous day.

It is so easy to destroy, so easy to criticise but all I can ask these Nairaland warlords is this:

how faithful are you, how productive are you?

Finally, a prophesional critic is one who will prefer A when goven B and will prefer B when goven A.

Time will tell.
Re: Will Any Good Thing Come Out Of Jonathan? by Solemntee: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2012
Rubbish, what are u still doing in Naija if u think goodies will not come out of Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

There May Be Security Breach=tp Joshua's Prediction Is Confirmed / 27 Reasons Why The Renaming Of UNILAG Has Failed! / A Prayer For Nigeria. Leave A Comment Or Just Say Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.