Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Hi Programmerz, I Need Help With Project Topicz Based On Java And Visual Basic 6 - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Hi Programmerz, I Need Help With Project Topicz Based On Java And Visual Basic 6 (831 Views)

Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. / Murach C# 2010 And Visual Studio 2010 / Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Programmerz, I Need Help With Project Topicz Based On Java And Visual Basic 6 by joekool(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2012
Hi fellaz, I seriously need ur help. Am a CS student in fedpoly nekede, owerri nd I so much need ur help. I need abt 7 or more project topics based on java or VB 6.0 as urgent as possible cos ma supervisor is so annoyin dat I just wan2 load ha up wit topics dat she cant turn down anymore. Mind u, wat I want is topics that have both the material nd coded software. Pls brodaz, I have limited time. Call me on 08131172617 cos am willin 2 appreciate. Thanx 2u all.
Re: Hi Programmerz, I Need Help With Project Topicz Based On Java And Visual Basic 6 by joekool(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2013
Yeah.............am so much grateful to all the viewers of this thread.
its now that I've realized how many of you who are programmers may feel
when you read through my request...........
lol..........even to me, it sounds funny cos am now a programmer too just like most of you.
I simply have no other reason to reply myself than to let you guys know
that I wrote, coded, designed and tested my software all by my self.
Yeah, I sure did...................................................
with some tips from few friends and research from the internet.
I even designed many other softwares for my fellow students in my school
I even did interface design for one of the best programmer in my school
I even designed a software for one of my lectures.........................
All of this will never have been possible if you guys have never ignored me here
All of this software I designed in Visual Basic 6.0 and am now practicing with C++
All of this I have achieved and many more will I still achieve cos
The grace of my living GOD is so much sufficient for me
and HE has always been there for me at my time of need and when there is surplus
for this am very grateful to you all and to my ALMIGHTY GOD.
I love you all, I love niaraland.
Re: Hi Programmerz, I Need Help With Project Topicz Based On Java And Visual Basic 6 by blenyo11(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hmmmm..... Thank you were ignored. Happy for you
Re: Hi Programmerz, I Need Help With Project Topicz Based On Java And Visual Basic 6 by joekool(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
blenyo11: Hmmmm..... Thank you were ignored. Happy for you

thanks to u all......thanks for the compliment smiley

(1) (Reply)

/ Cargo Tracking System, Shipping/ Courier Tracking System / Need Simulator By Cisco Systems For Ccna And Ccnp Exams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.