Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,124 members, 7,922,732 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Close Should You Be With A Girl That Is Just A Friend. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Close Should You Be With A Girl That Is Just A Friend. (519 Views)

I Need A Girl That Stays In Kaduna.. / I Need A girl that stays in the easter part of nigeria.Anambra,enugu.4 a nice affair / I Need A Lovely Girl That We Take Care Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Close Should You Be With A Girl That Is Just A Friend. by yicob(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2007
i presently have a friend that is very close to me and we spend the day together and everybody thinks we are going out. there is nothing she cant do for me aside from sex which i didnt demand. we seem very very close as there is nothing we dont discuss. all of a sudden i became afraid if this wont lead to another thing because presently the girl has a well to do fiance which i have been fortunate to meet once and the girl is always asking me if the guy is good for her. the babe na nairalander oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. someone please help.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Issue / I Need To Date Any Nigerian Girl In New York / In Search Of A Muslim Lady For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.