Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,980 members, 7,942,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Igbo Film And Machetes. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Igbo Film And Machetes. (630 Views)

National Film And Video Censors Board Bans Dangerous Men / What's The Difference Between A Film And A Home Video? / Pefty Pencil Film And Television Institute Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Film And Machetes. by jeffizy(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2012
I'm a bit confused and I'm hoping to get enlightened. Why does nollywood portray an easterner as aggressive? Anytime there's a misunderstanding, he tells his enemy to wait and the next thing U̶̲̥̅̊ see is a machete being scratched on the floor.
I'm waiting to see it used for one. But only in the movie Ơ̴̴̴͡!
But if U̶̲̥̅̊ Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ an explanation to the machete angle, kindly enlighten me.
Re: Igbo Film And Machetes. by vinderbilt: 3:38pm On May 30, 2012
Lmao, Nollywood can over-exagerate sha but I think to some extent this angle is original.
Re: Igbo Film And Machetes. by jeffizy(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2012
vinderbilt: Lmao, Nollywood can over-exagerate sha but I think to some extent this angle is original.
Okay. Then I will henceforth sit facing d entrance of the house when in some states.lolz

(1) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Day 26 Nomination Show: A Night Of African Classics! / Streets Of Calabar : Hits Nigerian Cinemas Soon! / Check This Upcoming T.V Soap Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.