Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:46 AM

Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti (2055 Views)

Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / DOA- Dupe Onitiri Abiola Is The Next Govenor Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 30, 2012
Abiola is a thief and a man of low mentality. (ITT-International Thief Thief- Fela)

Lyrics for I.T.T. (International Thief Thief

Them call him name na I.T.T.

Them go dey cause confusion (Confusion!)
Cause corruption (Corruption!)
Cause oppression (Oppression!)
Cause inflation (Inflation!)

Oppression, oppression, inflation
Corruption, oppression, inflation

Them get one style wey them dey use
Them go pick one African man
A man with low mentality
Them go give am million naira breads
To become of high position here
Him go bribe some thousand naira bread
To become one useless chief

Like rat they do them go do from
Corner corner, pass-ee pass-ee
Under under, pass-ee pass-ee
Inside inside, pass-ee pass-ee
In in, pass-ee pass-ee
Out out, pass-ee pass-ee
Peep peep, pass-ee pass-ee
Up up, pass-ee pass-ee...

Then he gradually, gradually, gradually, gradually...

Them go be:
Friend friend to journalist
Friend friend to Commissioner
Friend friend to Permanent Secretary
Friend friend to Minister
Friend friend to Head of State

Then start start to steal money
Start start them corruption
Start start them inflation
Start start them oppression
Start start them confusion
Start start them oppression
Start start to steal money
Start start to steal money

Like Obasanjo and Abiola

There you have it. The verdict of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti

Abiola was after personal aggrandizements. June 12 annulment was a power play fall out amongst two rivals IBB and MKO who masqueraded as friends. Nigeria has civilian rule not democracy. This is ARMY ARRAGEMENT (Fela)

1 Like

Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by Chyz2: 2:26pm On May 30, 2012
We all know he was but if his people like him who cares. Jonathan should stand clear of make monumentally negative move as such to a people on their land. Although UNILAG is not a tribal school, it is still on tribal land.
Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On May 30, 2012
Chyz*:
We all know he was but if his people like him who cares. Jonathan should stand clear of make monumentally negative move as such to a people on their land. Although UNILAG is not a tribal school, it is still on tribal land.

UNILAG is not built on tribal land. Let's not now try to tribal-ize even that which is mostly de-tribalized just so we can attempt some moot point.
Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by Chyz2: 3:03pm On May 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

UNILAG is not built on tribal land. Let's not now try to tribal-ize even that which is mostly de-tribalized just so we can attempt some moot point.

I am not tribalizing it. I get your point but simply put it is yorubaland and he was a yoruba leader. You dont play politics with a people's land and their dead leader just because of your desperate attempt in getting a second term of presidency. He has towed down this road for too long and it is becoming more than sickening and very disrespectful. The protest in UNILAG is not tribal but the move by jonathan is. Lets not forget that nigeria is politically divided by tribe and religion so there is no escaping such.
Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On May 30, 2012
Chyz*:

I am not tribalizing it. I get your point but simply put it is yorubaland and he was a yoruba leader. You dont play politics with a people's land and their dead leader just because of your desperate attempt in getting a second term of presidency. He has towed down this road for too long and it is becoming more than sickening and very disrespectful. The protest in UNILAG is not tribal but the move by jonathan is. Lets not forget that nigeria is politically divided by tribe and religion so there is no escaping such.

Oh!! Well I am not in support of the re-naming, and I don't know if he did it to garner support from Yorubas in yoruba land. I guess we can say it did not work.

I am more concerned about making sure those who consider this man a hero know that he is no different from the Dangote's, and the other ish we have in Nigeria today. That is my own thing in all this . ROLFMAO!!
Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by Chyz2: 3:13pm On May 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Oh!! Well I am not in support of the re-naming, and I don't know if he did it to garner support from Yorubas in yoruba land. I guess we can say it did not work.

I am more concerned about making sure those who consider this man a hero know that he is no different from the Dangote's, and the other ish we have in Nigeria today. That is my own thing in all this . ROLFMAO!!

I completely agree.
Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by NovusHomo(m): 3:22am On Oct 04, 2015
And, of course, Fela was the intelligent one. A genius who, alone, infected perhaps thousands of women with HIV. Crazy Ni**er!

1 Like

Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2022
The worst president Nigeria never had
Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by Akponmfet: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2022
You should be ashamed of yourself for disrespecting the dead. May MKO slap you in your dreams tonight and take you with him to the land of darkness. AMEN.
Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by tamikal155: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2022
Online courses offer a flexible and convenient way to learn new skills or brush up on existing ones. What's more, they can be tailored to your specific needs, whether you're looking to change careers or advance in your current field. With so many advantages, it's no wonder that online professional training is becoming increasingly popular. Startupo.fr
Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by festacman(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
MKO Abiola was a professional chartered accountant turned investor who created massive employment for hundreds of Nigerians in different fields.

He has a very LARGE heart that knew no ethnicity, religion or class. When he ran for president, Christians had no problem when chose a fellow Muslim from the North as VP candidate. They were sure he would be fair-minded. On election day of June 12, 1993, in the middle of rainy season which the then Head of State Ibrahim Babangida deliberately and mischievously chosen, nature aligned with MKO Abiola and there was not a single drop of rain across the country. Amazing, isn't?

However, MKO had a massive weakness: KPEKUS. Consequently, he had many women in his harem and of course tens of children. The consequence of this is that after his death, his first son Kola deliberately allowed his businesses to go under to reduce unending generational fight for MKO properties by these numerous children.

Incidentally, as grace would have it, MKO Abiola had a long time away from lure of women in detention and perhaps a rare opportunity to seek sincere forgiveness from God and man.

MKO Abiola was an African giant. No lyrics of any heavily-flawed mortal will erase his positive legacy. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by ambu2: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Abiola Is A Thief, A MAN of Low Mentality.- Fela Kuti by kettykin: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
If Abiola is international Thief Thief ITT then what is Tinubu,Lagos Thief Thief LTT or what?

(1) (Reply)

£30,000 A Year Addiction To London: Nigerian Big Spenders / Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient / More News And Key Players On The Willi Obiano Double Voters Card Registeration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.