Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,006 members, 7,880,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? (21384 Views)

Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! / Fidelity And Skye Bank Are Recruiting / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 30, 2012
I learnt that Access Bank and First Bank are recruiting now through an agency but I have no information about the agency, Please if there is anyone here who knows the agency or any information about it should please post here. I am so interested in the Job
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by lifestyle1(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2012
Gbyte: I learnt that Access Bank and First Bank are recruiting now through an agency but I have no information about the agency, Please if there is anyone here who knows the agency or any information about it should please post here. I am so interested in the Job

Where did you get the info from ?
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by manny4life(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2012
Hire today, fire 6months later undecided undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by Businesstools(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2012
I'm scared of the banks.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by zhoujingei: 3:20pm On May 30, 2012
Where did you get the info from ?[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hardware.gif[/img]
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by youngdee168(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2012
Where did u get d info 4rm? Anyway d site of d agency in charge of recruiting staffs in 1st bank is www.insourcinglimited.com visit for more info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by pyluve: 3:50pm On May 30, 2012
bros try go to iss a recruiting company agency at ilupeju oshodi.gudluk.
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by aitanofi(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2012
Where u got d info in d first place is of importance as that may lead other interested applicant like me to d right source.
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by Dazzled: 4:58pm On May 30, 2012
Pls wats d criteria dat d insourcing company use?
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by ajirapsy(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2012
How many times do you guys expect fbn to recruit in a year? From what i know, its workforce that handles fbn recruitment. I have a friend who has just been invited for the last stage of the 5 phase recruitment process. His interview is scheduled for tomorrow 31/05. Don't know about access. Is that not the bank that pegs its entry level age at 24? Rubbish
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by realiforj: 7:12pm On May 30, 2012
Access my foot. If FBN is recruiting cool but Access Bank thats rubbish.
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by Michealid(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2012
Yes access is recruiting. Do any of you live ibadan
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by Michealid(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2012
Yes access is recruiting. Do any of you live in ibadan
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by Michealid(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2012
Yes
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by amokemi(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2012
I can confirm that first bank is not recruiting at the entry level. D last entry exercise is not yet completed.
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by futurewise11(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2012
I don't believe u jare,anyway,insourcing recruit tellers for first bank while icsl in ilupeju recruit tellers for gtb and access bank.mind u,there condition is some how stringent.all this are for ond holders only.for gtb,u must have upper credit or if u finish ur industrial attachment with gtb then u can be considered with lower.
That's my little contribution.

Futurewise11

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by Kenistry(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2012
access bank is currently recruiting.jst dat dier site is difficult a bit. check tru jobfinder nigeria
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by amtheone(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2012
@futurewise
Pls can u give me their address at Ilupeju. I mean the company dat recruits 4 Access and Gtb.

Thanks
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by Lewenski12(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2012
Access bank an their rubbish... Dey came to unilag twice last year in d name of recruiting... Didn't know dey just wanted Final year students to open accounts with them... After writing xams for 3 hrs in d hall, dey gave us snacks and bid us Good bye and promisd to contact us. Well, they did. As a matter of fact, everyday to b xact, sending sms and callin reminding us to deposite money in our opened acct. No info abt d test @ all... And one other time we did this online test... Some bunch of indians from access came around with gadgets mics and all... All na wash jor... Didn't hear from dem since then!!!
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by ollystic: 11:49pm On May 30, 2012
@michaellid , yeah I live in Ibadan , any help you can render about the access recruitment excercise ?? Pls let me know bro ... God bless you .
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by landinfo: 12:09am On May 31, 2012
Lewenski12: Access bank an their rubbish... Dey came to MAULAG twice last year in d name of recruiting... Didn't know dey just wanted Final year students to open accounts with them... After writing xams for 3 hrs in d hall, dey gave us snacks and bid us Good bye and promisd to contact us. Well, they did. As a matter of fact, everyday to b xact, sending sms and callin reminding us to deposite money in our opened acct. No info abt d test @ all... And one other time we did this online test... Some bunch of indians from access came around with gadgets mics and all... All na wash jor... Didn't hear from dem since then!!!
bros no vex o
i say make i jus EDIT am 4 u
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by dasparrow: 4:53am On May 31, 2012
manny4life: Hire today, fire 6months later undecided undecided undecided undecided

My thoughts precisely when I read the title of the thread. I thought to myself, are they hiring people just to let them go a few months later?
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by StarrMatthieu: 5:03am On May 31, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
ollystic: @michaellid , yeah I live in Ibadan , any help you can render about the access recruitment excercise ?? Pls let me know bro ... God bless you .
thanks a lot
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by Herosenior(m): 7:18am On May 31, 2012
ajirapsy: How many times do you guys expect fbn to recruit in a year? From what i know, its workforce that handles fbn recruitment. I have a friend who has just been invited for the last stage of the 5 phase recruitment process. His interview is scheduled for tomorrow 31/05. Don't know about access. Is that not the bank that pegs its entry level age at 24? Rubbish
just imagn...pals dt news s false,am a staf i wl gt u postd wn it on,4 nw d phases r almost complet,but 4 access i cnt tel bcs dy just dismsd dr staffs som mnths bk..
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by Rangers: 9:05am On May 31, 2012
Access bank mtcheeeeeeew.Got to d last stage of interview,we were asked to write essays of abt 4000 words.Which wasn't funny to say d least.For d final interview,I met d lady in d Hrdepartment who told me to source for 5million naira as fixed deposit and tenor days will be 6mnths.Some peeps wer given 7.5m naira while odas were 10m naira.a
All wer fixed deposit to b kept for six mnths.We we're given 10 days to source for it which ended last week friday else no employment for you.Crazy people.
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by aitanofi(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2012
Michealid: Yes access is recruiting. Do any of you live ibadan
.... I dont mind any location, if u can hook me up, ait1805@yahoo.com,
Re: Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? by avicky(f): 11:53am On May 31, 2012
manny4life: Hire today, fire 6months later undecided undecided undecided undecided
oh oh... my thoughts exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever / Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing / How I Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.