Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria (34679 Views)

Website Designing, Development & Training / Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by ugolucas: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
Just checkout gghostings.com & you'll get the gist
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by ugolucas: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
Just checkout www.gghostings.com & you'll get the gist
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by nnamso(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2012
improve on your knowledge, don't just do it for the money.when its time the money will come.

1 Like

Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Dabby2kky: 2:12am On Oct 04, 2012
I hav passion for web designing buh ever since i lost two sites i built 2yrs ago wit the help of Joomla due to no backup my passion is fadin buh as long as i continue visitin website it keeps groWin nd nw i need teaacher..pls who cAn help cus am a FUNAAB student my conTact is 07031519118..am ready to learn pls
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Donvinlander(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2012
webace:
@Yamakuza,
Criticism is not what we need here.
We need SUCCESS stories, that'll encourage the newbies in the biz...
This is not a case of criticism bro.. Using just one site to build a site is not possible.. Web designing is sweet and profitable.. I learnt d art in just a year and started my first project and wat a sweet sensation it was..
Goodluck newbies
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by solutions247(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2012
Dabby2kky: I hav passion for web designing buh ever since i lost two sites i built 2yrs ago wit the help of Joomla due to no backup my passion is fadin buh as long as i continue visitin website it keeps groWin nd nw i need teaacher..pls who cAn help cus am a FUNAAB student my conTact is 07031519118..am ready to learn pls
web designing wil solve dat problem for u..wen u hav a secured protocol on ur website..am a newbie lyk u bt its becoming interesting...Add me on 2go wit frndzzy so we cud chat abt it
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by ekumahost: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
well come to ifihear.com lets shear
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Obinnaijezie(m): 5:37am On Oct 06, 2012
guys, i just bought 35 review sites at http://www.freesitesignup.com/a/coupon.php?id=50074 for just $8, and the sites is really amazing covering different niches with your affliate links already embedded in it. if you want to make serious cash online, i think this is the best. this is my review site@ www.jonnyreviews.com
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Raylight2(m): 1:01am On Oct 16, 2012
I just finished designing a secondary school site for sale(at a very very affordable price) contact me at 07063073339. It's well organised.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by BrandKing: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
Are you wondering or bothered why your clients don give you that respect or attention you crave for?
It is definitely not because of your look or pricing. But is is because of the way you treat your business.
You have so much downgraded your business and it is very difficult for clients to appreciate it when to them it is obvious your aren’t proud of what you do.
You might be joyous at your work deep down inside you, but your various prospects and clients just can perceive that passion in you.
Whether you run your business from one of the high-rise office spacies in the multi billion naira environment in Ikoyi, Lekki or Victoria Island or you operate from your one room apartment in the slums of Mushin, Ajegunle or Okokomaiko, one certain that guarantees your success in business is the way you package your business.
So many people fail to put certain things in place but will rather complain how they are being treated unfairly by prospects and clients alike.
Are you aware that little things like your Proposal, Business Plan, Sales and Marketing Strategy, Websites and many others can change the way clients treat you and even directly change your earnings and profits to the positive end.

For your Business questions, advice and general Business consulting we are here for you.

We Help;

Develop business ideas
Writing of Proposals and Business plans
Marketing and Sales Strategy and advice
Staff training and Recruitment

For Details :
Nirom and Doch
info@niromanddoch.com
www.niromanddoch.com

You can download some FREE ebooks on business and sales from our website.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by chainblogs: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
great thread
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by filanto(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
@[4:0]
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by yemisi01: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Solutions to help your website become more Visible !

Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata Jnr. is a Digital media consultant providing top Quality SEO in Nigeria and social media marketing services. Also, a Small business coach and Internet marketing company founder helping business owners succeed by leveraging the Internet and technology. CFA Leverage is an Internet solutions provider, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM) and internet marketing company. We also accept Web Design and other Programming Services...

Call Us NOW!!!

Phone: +234 805 353 3156 | +234 803 624 5734 | +234 704 055 5333 |
Email: cfa@cfagbata.com
Email: info@cfaleverage.com

Websites:
http://www.CFAgbata.com
http://www.CFAleverage.com

Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by DiaryOfAGeek(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2012
Your marketing skills is probably the most important. If you do not have enough technical skills, you can always sub contact the job.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2012
my own adress is http://twizwap.tk where i get the latest information , cheatz and tutorials
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Raylight2(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2012
Pls wat can I use to design an attractive banner header for my website like the one displayed above?
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Djtm(m): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
Raylight_1: Pls wat can I use to design an attractive banner header for my website like the one displayed above?
photoshop.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Raylight2(m): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2012
Photoshop is a little bit challenging cuz i don't understand the tools
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Djtm(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
Raylight_1: Photoshop is a little bit challenging cuz i don't understand the tools

search for photoshop tutorials online & practice them.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by PGON(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Djtm:

search for photoshop tutorials online & practice them.

Lots of photoshop tutorial online....filter.. video tutorials are better.

You can also try GIMP.. it is smaller in size compared to photoshop and it is also free.

i got the video tutorial but can't upload it, it's very large ..DVD.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by yemisi01: 6:29am On Nov 16, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,

There's a Solutions to help your website become more Visible!

Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata Jnr. is a Digital media consultant providing top Quality SEO in Nigeria and social media marketing services. Also, a Small business coach and Internet marketing company founder helping business owners succeed by leveraging the Internet and technology. CFA Leverage is an Internet solutions provider, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM) and internet marketing company. We also accept Web Design and other Programming Services...

Call Us NOW!!!

BlackBerry : BB 29659EEB

Websites:

Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by yemisi01: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2012
Djtm:
photoshop.

Solutions to help your website become more Visible!

Call Us NOW!!!

Websites:
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by lekins101(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
i swear its not been easy ooo.... embarassed sometime i jes fil lyk its rubbish but it takes focus and determination to make a website and not get tired....but i need traffic ooo moderators and admin.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by AmbPhils(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
webdesigning is quite tasky but easy to do if u love doing it. the key word is passion
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by 9jastarz: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by yemisi01: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
....let's GROW ur Biz/Brand Online
Solutions to help your website become more Visible!
Call Us NOW!!!

Websites:

Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by kayhan234: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
A good website designer is needed for employment @ Avocado Media 99.

Salary very attractive

Pls submit your cv to avocadomedianigerialimited@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.