Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,500 members, 7,944,448 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. (3428 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Mynd44: 12:35pm On May 31, 2012
Boring thread so far apart for Idowu's thanksgiving
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Now u are talketh! D lastest 1 I b wan get sef na javelin. cheesy
na who u go use javelin for? grin
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 1:18pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44: Boring thread so far apart for Idowu's thanksgiving

thanks for passing by...
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by sunnshyn(f): 8:23pm On May 31, 2012
Tnk U Ob...u simply gave me d opportunity to meet a better man! God bless u alwys!
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On May 31, 2012
bennyraz: na who u go use javelin for? grin
u now! i wanna drive it up in u till u scream hossanah bebe! kiss
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44: Boring thread so far apart for Idowu's thanksgiving

hehehehhee!

badt guy! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Mynd44: 10:52pm On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:

hehehehhee!

badt guy! grin grin grin grin grin
Nah you badt pass
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 31, 2012
sunnshyn: Tnk U Ob...u simply gave me d opportunity to meet a better man! God bless u alwys!
bennyraz waving his hands in the sky.. Halleluyah halleluyah
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u now! i wanna drive it up in u till u scream hossanah bebe! kiss
hossanah ko ebenizer ni.. I hate toys but i'll surely by a whip 4 u.. grin Bleep babe. U'll be d slave, i'll be d master
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by OK2NV4: 11:35pm On May 31, 2012
[size=20pt]Thanking all the virgins for nothing[/size]
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by greedie1(f): 11:41pm On May 31, 2012
I cant thank u enuf Dad for staying awake with me all those nights i was sick and had to read for my exams, for believing in me so much. I love u so much dad, i always will....

To mrs E, who gave me d best career advise -choose wt makes u happy and do it, all odas are just background noise- thanks so much...

To my bestie zubby. Thanks 4 all u ve taught me, 4 bein der 4 me tru thick nd thin, 4 not believing dt im icy, 4 invading my island nd making me enjoy every bit of it, u r d best friend ever..

to my haterz esp Rain & Jb, come nd see wt u hate has turned me into, a fablous being...thank u

to d one man whose presence is always constant in my life, who bears my burden nd ensures dt im always d happiest person on earth, i cant say thank U enuf, i love U so much, i wish i could love u as much as U love me, thank u JESUS

2 Likes

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Mynd44: 11:44pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Skii(m): 11:53pm On May 31, 2012
Wanna send a shout out to erbody on NL, romance section in particular, y'all make this place rock with your comments, disses, battles, personalities and what have you...one love (big hugs) kiss

1 Like

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 31, 2012
Shout out to all my Ekiti ppl on NL. cool
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Skii(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Shout out to all my Ekiti ppl on NL. cool

okun o
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2012
Skii:

okun o

In ora o, omo nna.
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Mynd44: 12:02am On Jun 01, 2012
Shout out to the suya and popcorn eaters here

1 Like

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by 190: 12:02am On Jun 01, 2012
shout out to ileke idi

NL ugliest the lady i plan to HEAD BUTT very soon undecided

1 Like

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Skii(m): 12:23am On Jun 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

In ora o, omo nna.

Ka se o na? angry Mi o kin se omo nna
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Skii(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2012
190: shout out to ileke idi

NL ugliest the lady i plan to HEAD BUTT very soon undecided

Kai, guy stop am o, take time, she be my person
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by TisaBone: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2012
I wanna say thankyou to my dearly departed grandpa Mitch, for setting an example for me, of how a person with morals and dignity are to conduct themselves. Grandpa, you taught me how to stand tall on my own two feet. You showed me the meaning of unconditional love. You did what you didn't have to do, and raised me, in the twilight years of your life, when you should have been relaxing and chillin. Yet you loved me, and you kept your promise. You made it until I turned eighteen, and then your job was done. I miss you terribly. Although you are not here physically anymore, you are forever in my heart. love is something that never dies.

2 Likes

Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2012
Skii:

Ka se o na? angry Mi o kin se omo nna

Are you Ekiti for real? undecided

Mynd_44, se na lie?
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Skii(m): 12:39am On Jun 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Mynd_44, se na lie?

are you in doubt? cheesy
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 01, 2012
Skii:

are you in doubt? cheesy

Prove it.
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Skii(m): 12:44am On Jun 01, 2012
how make i do again na? the one wey i do never reach ni?
you no see as i warn 190 for you ni?
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 01, 2012
Skii: how make i do again na? the one wey i do never reach ni?
you no see as i warn 190 for you ni?

Try harder.

190is nothing but a mosquito, you don't need to warn him. I just need to ignore him.
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Tashaluv(f): 12:49am On Jun 01, 2012
Out of my mind. Be back in 5minutes embarassed embarassed
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Skii(m): 12:50am On Jun 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Try harder.

190is nothing but a mosquito, you don't need to warn him. I just need to ignore him.

like seriously? shocked, lol!! nuff said, you either take it or leave it!! cool
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 01, 2012
Skii:

like seriously? shocked, lol!! nuff said, you either take it or leave it!! cool

I'll leave it.

PS: Shout out to my Ekiti ppl. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Skii(m): 12:54am On Jun 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'll leave it.

PS: Shout out to my Ekiti ppl. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

a pity tongue
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by Mynd44: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Mynd_44, se na lie?
I don't know ooooo
Re: Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. by icon2: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2012
The next pack of thanks goes to my lovely mother. In 1997 when death came knocking at my door, mum you were there for me.. You never left my bed side and your unseasoned prayers... For the love, care, prvision, support, and blessings... Mama i say thank you...

To you my best friend, you laid your life for me to be save, you never turned you back at me, even befor I call for help you answer..... You are with me in the night when I cry to thee, in the morning to renew my strenght, you never fail. When everyone rejected me you were there... I love you my Lord. You are the king of kings, Lord of lords, the lion from judea, you are immanuel ... God with me... Jesus!!!!! I say thank you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reduce The Number Of Women In Your Life And Be Financially Buoyant. / Reasons American And African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets / Beautiful Female Names You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.