Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,248 members, 7,977,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:34 PM

When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer (11631 Views)

Would It Be A Shame If A Man Can't Cook? (PICTURES) / If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. / Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Metalgoong(m): 2:20am On Jun 01, 2012
LesbianBoy: For those asking "which test" did the OP give the guy? Are u guys kidding or wat? Nigerian girls "test" is MONEY! Once u fail that "test" as a guy they will tell u "NO" and u will start experiencing what the OP is doing to the guy!

LoL
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by MizJaY(f): 2:27am On Jun 01, 2012
Give him is respect
Alrit
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by porka: 2:29am On Jun 01, 2012
It's simple. Irritate him!

Call him every minute.

Visit him all the time.

Give him a close marking.

Feign jealousy.

Start checking his phone.

Question his movements.

Seem like you don't like his mum and sister around him.

Intrude on his privacy, not private part o, lol

Do all this and many more rapidly.

He'll run in a single week.

It's psychological, we all don't like people breathing down our necks.

Perhaps part of the reasons he failed your test was because he won't give you a breathing space.

Think of the guy you are now falling for, you'll see that he doesn't have your time.

Let me know how it goes.

I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by David28: 2:40am On Jun 01, 2012
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Orikinla(m): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2012
Such a man needs HELP. Obsession is a dangerous thing. He may be a psycopath. If a man means well, he will not force himself on you. As I always say LOVE IS NOT BY FORCE.
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 01, 2012
Hw did u cme accross dt user ID?vry funny
LesbianBoy: For those asking "which test" did the OP give the guy? Are u guys kidding or wat? Nigerian girls "test" is MONEY! Once u fail that "test" as a guy they will tell u "NO" and u will start experiencing what the OP is doing to the guy!
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by dipo1: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2012
porka: It's simple. Irritate him!

Call him every minute.

Visit him all the time.

Give him a close marking.

Feign jealousy.

Start checking his phone.

Question his movements.

Seem like you don't like his mum and sister around him.

Intrude on his privacy, not private part o, lol

Do all this and many more rapidly.

He'll run in a single week.

It's psychological, we all don't like people breathing down our necks.

Perhaps part of the reasons he failed your test was because he won't give you a breathing space.

Think of the guy you are now falling for, you'll see that he doesn't have your time.

Let me know how it goes.

I wish you the best.

This makes a lotta sense
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by kaeto(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2012
Blessed are all urgly ladies for no right thinking man will ever disturb them.LOL . I know if he pesters you further,wisely and harder, you will one day fall for him, unless he is not a rules player,then we will have a new thread in the like; SHOULD I CONSIDER HIM?HE IS SUCH A...
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Mynd44: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2012
@OP, don't blame the guy, some girls actually like being stalked
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Lisa1: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2012
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2012
Na wao for dis naija , you wan enter school you go do test , you want graduate you go do test , you wan get job you go do test now you wan marry you still have to do test. I sure say if you wan born pikin sef you go do test.

@poster : A simple no will suffice and if he wants to follow you about then let him be. If he calls pick his calls and yarn well with him but make him understand nothing can happen between you both. In time he'll realise he's been wasting his time
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2012
tellwisdom: Which guy dey die for this female albino ?? angry angry # **Spits**
Dayum bro. thats cold, stone cold
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Sealeddeal(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2012
life_style:

Your Test must be really difficult, What's your pass mark and why don't you allow him sit for ur post utme test ?

I guess you are still in your early 20's or probably u have got too many choice...... undecided
...or maybe,she has gotten all she wanted from the man and decided to go.she should be careful.anybody can act terribly.
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by megxo(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2012
if d test hard, hw d Exam go com be na??
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by nwanioma(f): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2012
cowgurl: IGNORE HIM!!!

Always works!! grin
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Orikinla(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
Mynd_44: @OP, don't blame the guy, some girls actually like being stalked
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Whiteguru: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
Try to understand him, there must be a reason why he cant take no for an answer.
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by lillaowow(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
@op, what is wrong, after 2 years of being single.......
it's either your 'test' cannot be passed or you didn't conduct any at all

https://www.nairaland.com/944648/how-long-you-stay-single
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by manibuds(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
hey lesbianboy i was going to mention the money angle but you beat me to it.dear OP if your test was about money,and he failed,then he cant possibly be disturbing you,because all you have to do is to remind him of the money you need,and if your test was not about money,then you have an instant turnoff for men you have not used.ask for an ammount that is equivalent to 2 months salary,he will snap out love or obsession so fast you wont believe it.the trick is your ability to convey a REAL need and hope for the money,call him,morning,afternoon,night and midnight asking for money.tell us the result after 2weeks.infact the guy will start a thread of a crazy girl that is always begging him for money
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
The guy might be real and he might be a fake you can never tell
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by tishat(f): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2012
Some cases of not taking No for an answer can be very seriousooo,it happened to my elder sister,she was dating the guy nd found out that d guy has two sons living in Canada with der mother nd told the guy dat she is done dat the relationship wnt lead them anywhere,dat was wen the whole scernerio started,from stalking to threatening to shooting to going to lawyers nd village heads.it wasn't an easy thing for my family so a
Woman can say no to a
Man cos of countless reasons but some men think they are tooo made to be turned down!
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by utenwuson: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2012
no b all ds one u guys are saying!!
A man canot let go or tk no 4 an ans wen he has invested in u..like hair, eatries, pad, u guys no na... I must do ohhh!
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Mynd44: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2012
It is not a mist do thing. Women started this. They will say one thing and mean the other or play hard to get.
The guy possibly thinks you like him and you want him to "work hard" before he will have you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) / How I Slept With Her Within One Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.