Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,027 members, 7,915,980 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Can Date You But I Can't Marry You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Date You But I Can't Marry You... (608 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Date You But I Can't Marry You... by marvelck: 7:46am On May 31, 2012
Some relationships are initiated with the hope of taking it to the next level (marriage). But people do go into relationships with different motives. Some to have/catch fun, test enough girls as possible or enjoy life first before settling down. while others are to find a soul mate/partner to love and settle down with. But not every relationship is bound to end up in marriage. some are cut short within a short time, while others lose steam after a long while without getting to the finishing line. there are people who had enough relationships before they finally got married. and we also have those who were lucky enough to end up with their first boyfriend or girlfriend. it does happen, but it's very rare nowadays. when we have lot of guys and girls out there who are only interested in catching fun and nothing else. You might be entering a relationship with genuine reasons, while the other person (your partner) might have ulterior motives. when you're looking forward to getting married, he or she is thinking of when/how to end the relationship and move on to another person. there are people like that, who are somehow afraid of commitment. they just want to have fun and nothing else. there are guys and girls who have lost count of the number of relationships they've had. the ladies or guys they've met, used and dumped. the several hearts they've broken and the pain they've inflicted on others due to their selfish reasons, are nothing to them. Like the story of Chiamaka, a young pretty lady working with an oil company. Who felt she'd found her soul mate and future partner when she met Dave, a banker with one of the new generation banks. while Chiamaka was hoping and looking forward to settling down with Dave, Dave was only catching fun, and saw her as another play thing. he never had the intention of marrying her, but played along. he even went as far as meeting her family (some guys dont even make any attempt to meet the parents/family of their girlfriends), and made them to believe he had good intentions towards their daughter. But eight months into their relationship, Dave started dragging his feet and finding faults with Chiamaka. And as if that wasn't painful enough, he began cheating on her 'openly' just to get her off his back. he later changed the keys to his apartment, started avoiding her/her calls and before you knew it, he ended the relationship via a text message. alot of girls have had similar experiences like this. some have since moved on, while others still find it difficult to forgive and forget, after being used and dumped just like that...by guys who are only interested in dating them, but cant marry them....

Re: I Can Date You But I Can't Marry You... by seedord247(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2012
passing by . . . BRT. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will Do In Terms Of Choice / Pls Help I Am Caught In Between / Friendly Love Stored By A Rose ~ Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.