Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,202 members, 7,919,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S (1451 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos / Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) / Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by RIchibabe(f): 5:16pm On May 31, 2012
The female corper fetched water in a keg which is for general use for corpers inthat lodge, the male corper used most of the water in the keg, and the female corper asked the male corper to kindly fill up the keg, so that other corpers canuse water, the male corper rather than reply politely to the female corper, he poured away the remaining water,and threw away the keg, the female corper told him that was disrespectful, the male corper in an instant and without any warranted provocation, headbutted the female corper on her face,punched her like a punching bag, and beat her up, before other corpers had to come rescue to rescue the female corper before she get dehumanised by the male corper.
The name of the corper turned animal that beat up the female corper is JAMAL ADESINA, a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, u can search his name out onfacebook and his nysc state code is OG/11B /727.
This incident occured this morning THURSDAY 31ST OF MAY 2012 at GALAXY SECONDARY SCHOOL OTA OGUN STATE
The case was reported to a female NYSC official at the NYSC secretariat in ota ogun state but the NYSC official is trying to cover the matter and prevent the matter from getting to other NYSC officials at the Local Government level, Statelevel and National level.
What is the female NYSC official relationship with the male corper by trying to prevent the matter from being investigated and allow justice to be diseminated and why is she trying to SUBVERT justice.
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Mynd44: 7:06pm On May 31, 2012
The guy was wrong but what do you want us to do here? E-flog him?
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Orikinla(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2012
99% of Nigerian men are not different from brutes, but they pretend to be gentlemen in public until you provoke them.

I have seen where a Nigerian man was boxing his Nigerian woman like it was a boxing championship.
He never stopped until their children cried: If you kill our mommy, who will pay our school fees?
He got the message.
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by jmoore(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2012
Orikinla: 99% of Nigerian men are not different from brutes

Why not make it 100% to complete your exaggeration?
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by deshclones(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2012
RIchibabe: The female corper fetched water in a keg which is for general use for corpers inthat lodge, the male corper used most of the water in the keg, and the female corper asked the male corper to kindly fill up the keg, so that other corpers canuse water, the male corper rather than reply politely to the female corper, he poured away the remaining water,and threw away the keg, the female corper told him that was disrespectful, the male corper in an instant and without any warranted provocation, headbutted the female corper on her face,punched her like a punching bag, and beat her up, before other corpers had to come rescue to rescue the female corper before she get dehumanised by the male corper.
The name of the corper turned animal that beat up the female corper is JAMAL ADESINA, a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, u can search his name out onfacebook and his nysc state code is OG/11B /727.
This incident occured this morning THURSDAY 31ST OF MAY 2012 at GALAXY SECONDARY SCHOOL OTA OGUN STATE
The case was reported to a female NYSC official at the NYSC secretariat in ota ogun state but the NYSC official is trying to cover the matter and prevent the matter from getting to other NYSC officials at the Local Government level, Statelevel and National level.
What is the female NYSC official relationship with the male corper by trying to prevent the matter from being investigated and allow justice to be diseminated and why is she trying to SUBVERT justice.

Hell yeah..your ill written story is one sided..the guy beat up d lady just like dat abi?u feel you are talking to lil kids...as if we don't know how offensive,uncouth and dehumanizing an average girls mouth is...I won't even be surprised if the girl was the first to launch a slap on the guy...abeg go and re-edit your bitterness filled story...tell us what the girl did to warrant such beating...between why are you spilling the guys whole info and data here? Why don't u also spill the girls info too..you and your silly thread stinks.you are lucky am not the guy you are tarnishing his name ,you even had the temerity to give us his full name,NYSC number,facebook name..you guys are beyond evil..if it were me or any of my own..I will hunt you via your ip address and deal ruthlessly with you..in your next life you will get sensem
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 31, 2012
Well, this is just half of the story. Only a foolish person would draw conclusion from a half-tale. Let's hear his own side before we act of judge.

Mu che che che che!! He gave her a headbutt cheesy
That sounds as funny as a b!tch cheesy
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Fourcade(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2012
spilling his details here is totally uncalled for! Smh!
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 31, 2012
Poster. Report dis issue τ̅o †ЂΞ appropriate authourity & quit dis defarmation of character. U can be sued for dis u knw.
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by 190: 10:08pm On May 31, 2012
Orikinla: 99% of Nigerian men are not different from brutes, but they pretend to be gentlemen in public until you provoke them.

I have seen where a Nigerian man was boxing his Nigerian woman like it was a boxing championship.
He never stopped until their children cried: If you kill our mommy, who will pay our school fees?
He got the message.

[size=15pt]

ROTFLMFAOOOO!!

So u mean its the wife that pays the fees

LORD HAVE MERICINE!!

ROTFLMAOo!![/size]
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Mynd44: 10:09pm On May 31, 2012
No matter how much a girl runs her mouth, violence should not come to your head but hey that's just me. And what does this have to do with romance?
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44: No matter how much a girl runs her mouth, violence should not come to your head but hey that's just me. And what does this have to do with romance?

And it should also be vice versa too.

Aww chucks, you Ekiti men make me proud tongue
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by 190: 10:14pm On May 31, 2012
I wish i could head butt this ILEKE IDI

My body for sweet me well well undecided

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 31, 2012
Hahaha apparently facebook says the guy is also bisexual.
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Mynd44: 11:09pm On May 31, 2012
190: I wish i could head butt this ILEKE IDI

My body for sweet me well well undecided
You no well
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 31, 2012
Orikinla: 99% of Nigerian men are not different from brutes, but they pretend to be gentlemen in public until you provoke them.

He got the message.

Just too funny. grin
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Mynd44: 11:42pm On May 31, 2012
2buff:

Just too funny. grin
Funny and sad
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Funny and sad

Funny as in, I hope Orikinla made that up.
Re: Male Corper Headbutt And Beat Up Female Corper Over A Keg Of Water In Ota Ogun S by bisi16(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2012
RIchibabe: The female corper fetched water in a keg which is for general use for corpers inthat lodge, the male corper used most of the water in the keg, and the female corper asked the male corper to kindly fill up the keg, so that other corpers canuse water, the male corper rather than reply politely to the female corper, he poured away the remaining water,and threw away the keg, the female corper told him that was disrespectful, the male corper in an instant and without any warranted provocation, headbutted the female corper on her face,punched her like a punching bag, and beat her up, before other corpers had to come rescue to rescue the female corper before she get dehumanised by the male corper.
Are u posting dis wit d hope of finding a NYSC official on NL?. Only a foolish person 'll take up such case. My friend take d victim to NYSC state or zonal office and stop dis childish behavior!! Dats if u really want 2help her.

(1) (Reply)

Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roommate 7 Times With Scissors / Notorious Robbers Which Killed 25 Police Officers Arrested In Ogun / Suspected Kidnapper Disguise As Woman To Abduct School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.