Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here (4990 Views)

I Am The Ugliest Guy In Nairaland. / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Wuraolagoldade: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Im a student of the department nutrition and dietetics and I want to change my course to radiography or nursing and I applied for changing of course to radiography but I wasn’t given I feel so depressed
Should I write jamb again or will I see job with the degree I’ll be given
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by THEMYSTRO(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Please, can someone help me, I wish to study Accountancy or Economics in the UK: self funded; with the hope of working while studying part-time: so I can pay of my tuition fees as I school. Can anyone put me through. I am a novice at this really.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by AtokeOmotayo: 1:53am On Dec 06, 2022
Hello
I am having my F2 visa interview (with my 2 year old daughter) in 2 days and i HAVE ONE MAJOR CONCERN;
Because my husband (currently an f1 visa holder and have been studying on a student loan in the US for 1 year and 3 months and would be rounding up is 2 years program in May 2023).

Is it advisable to use his loan document as POF/financial statement?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Zannies: 2:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Pls guys....the main applicant mistakenly fill "no" to the question "is anyone depending on you financially including your dependant" in the visa application form and the POF is in the main applicant account.can dependant still use the same POF .
Main applicant visa is out a week ago.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by tosyn98: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2023
hi everyone, I'm new here. Please i need advice on master's program i can take in canada. I have an undergraduate degree in Theatre and media arts with a 2;1. I am thinking of masters in business administration but most schools require a Gmat or Gre scores. I need help guys cos i dont want to mess this up.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Munafrank: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
This Thread is For People who got any question about anything in Nairaland, Just Ask and anyone that Got Reply will answer you here .Thanks
I am a biochemist student who enjoys coding. Do you think I should switch to computer science?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Funmilohla: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Please when applying for Canadian study visa, if the Father is the sponsor my questions are

1. The Father has sent the funds needed to applicants personal account, so apart from a letter of explanation, whatelse do is need.

2. A birth certificate that the Fathers name, was written as his initials and his surname not his full name, the birth certificate is to be used to show proof of relationship, so what can be done to rectify this or support this document. This birth certificate was issued over 30years ago.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Sammyayoade(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Pls I applied for a job at DTech enterprise Lagos for position of Airport Attendant I need to know if they are real .This is the address for the interview tomorrow by 8am "BISIOGABI PLOT 8A OFF LADIPO KASUMU INSIDE TINUADE STREET OPPOSITE FIRST BANK OPEBI ALLEN IKEJA LAGOS".....Thanks great minds

1 Like

Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by MaestroID(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Sammyayoade:
Pls I applied for a job at DTech enterprise Lagos for position of Airport Attendant I need to know if they are real .This is the address for the interview tomorrow by 8am "BISIOGABI PLOT 8A OFF LADIPO KASUMU INSIDE TINUADE STREET OPPOSITE FIRST BANK OPEBI ALLEN IKEJA LAGOS".....Thanks great minds

Chairman how far.. How did this interview go. Was it a success? Cus I just applied through indeed job search. And I got an invite... Please are they Legit?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Nuella456: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2023
Please I have an interview at Dansol Nursery and Primary School. The address is
2,Longe street, off Ogunusi road/ 7 Isheri Road, ikeja.
Please how can I get here from Iyana-ipaja??🙏
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by PrinzlarrY225(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Sammyayoade:

Is the company real?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by abutujj: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please is this address real
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Westflame: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Geegpay. My address on my bank account is different from the one on my NIN. Can I use it for my registration?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Sophyzee24: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
I got an invite from Chris Ejik company, Ikeja for the post of account officer. Please does anyone know about this company and what they do?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by akinola2895: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2023
Hello everyone, it's my first time here, Pls I applied for UK school visa using priority service because of the time frame but I am yet to get a decision after they said my application is not straightforward. It's is 2 weeks today and am really worried.

My second question is after my visa as has been approved can I remove the pof as I have struggled to pay for 2 months stretch.

Pls I need advice guys
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Holarenwaju5: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
How many day does he take CBN to retify total BVN change of name
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by amu360: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good day guys,

Can someone here suggests a cheap courier service to send document to Lisbon, from Abuja. Document is 2pages A4.

I know Naira value keeps falling by day, but I would like to have an idea which could be cheaper.

I got no one arriving from Nigeria, and document is needed now, to end of October.

Cheers.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by amu360: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Document shipping to Portugal

Guys,

I would like to receive some documents (2-pages, A4) from Abuja, to my address in Lisbon, Portugal.

Can someone here suggests a cheaper courier service, please.

Cheers.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Evanslinzy: 2:39pm On Apr 14
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aran Architecture And Construction Company / Why Average Policeman Is Aggressive / "Being A Woman Is Exhausting" - Transgender Woman Wants To Be Man Again-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.