Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,810 members, 7,942,038 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Book Marketers Wanted, Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Book Marketers Wanted, Writers Needed (1329 Views)

Field Marketers Wanted / Marketers Wanted (basic Salary Of N50,000) / Marketers Wanted, Very Attractive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Marketers Wanted, Writers Needed by Justok(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2007
Do you have experience in marketing stories/fiction or any book at all. Some writers are looking for experienced marketers for their book. Contact me with the email address: jus-tok@hotmail.com

Do you have passion for writing stories/fiction? Have you published any? Why can't we come together for a proposed partnership to be able to tap into this "yet to be developed" Nigerian book market. For more information, contact me with the same email address above.
Re: Book Marketers Wanted, Writers Needed by bolaoni(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2007
Has your company considered Online Marketing?

I will send you a mail and we can get talking on that wink
Re: Book Marketers Wanted, Writers Needed by Justok(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2007
Online marketing is a good idea. But let's consider the target market - Ajegunle for instance. That site is a good market for books. No wonder University Press has a branch in Ajegunle. Apart from that, the issue is that the numerous amount of Nigerians who may wish to buy books do not need to check in the internet first.

Let's follow the footsteps of the boisterious Nollywood. It started from street selling to where it is today.

All the way, I will appreciate and eager to read your mail. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Book Marketers Wanted, Writers Needed by bolaoni(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2007
may be no need again. Since the primary target will be Nigerians,
You can get to AJ or even Ojuelegba, you will get enough book Marketers
there.

Check this website, www.jetmovepublishing.com, they may provide you with the needed
solution.

cheers

1 Like

Re: Book Marketers Wanted, Writers Needed by Justok(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2007
Thanks a lot Bola.

I can see you have experience in the book market. I will appreciate your mail all the way.

If you're often online, you may wish to talk with me via yahoo messenger: justjustoc@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Book Marketers Wanted, Writers Needed by bolaoni(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2007
Ok man. Let me add you now and will talk briefly having an appointment to catch wink

(1) (Reply)

Bank, Bank,Bank!?! / What Is The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married. / Ond Electrical Engineer Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.