Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,488 members, 7,964,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:40 AM

I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement (9238 Views)

Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / My Engagement Ring To Marieolae / Called Of My Engagement And No Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by thehomer: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
Princessdoja: Hi guys, I've been dating my guy for almost 2yrs now n we love each a lot. We r already making marriage plans bt I noticed recently dat he's unhappy and he told me his family went to pray n dey said we r not spiritually compactible. Pls wat do I do am broken!

You can come and see me. I'll lay hands on you and repair you with prayers and fasting.
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by bisi16(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
honeric01: This is why i still have the thought about "sex before marriage being bad and not in favor of the ladies". @OP, has he entered the promised land? if not, then you should cry less, but if yes, then he got what he wanted and felt you have nothing else to offer.

UP your game, add value to your life and any guy lucky enough to get your attention won't screw you over again.
U're suppose to advise, not condemn.. All dis holier than thou pple sef..haba!
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by Loskee(f): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
careytommy: People usually say 'I broke up...' When they end a relationship. Because 'third parties' put an end to your relationship, is that why you wrote 'I'm broken'?
You better sue your high school english language teacher for a refund! lipsrsealed
BTW, I suspect your 'guy' is the one behind it? undecided

nope, it is you, mother-tongue accented, english-allergic and english language sub-rookie that owes your teacher a triple refund!!!
guy, how could you be a total greenhorn to semantics and the proper use of english undecided
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
Loskee:

nope, it is you, mother-tongue accented, english-allergic and english language sub-rookie that owes your teacher a triple refund!!!
guy, how could you be a total greenhorn to semantics and the proper use of english undecided

o gurl! U no dey go church @ all @ all! Lwkm! In short, anywhere u go, I go dey follow follow u! grin
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by ITbomb(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
simply put , he is politely telling u it is over
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
Princessdoja: Hi guys, I've been dating my guy for almost 2yrs now n we love each a lot. We r already making marriage plans bt I noticed recently dat he's unhappy and he told me his family went to pray n dey said we r not spiritually compactible. Pls wat do I do am broken!

Please, for the Love of God! This is a miracle! He's a mama's boy. Worst case scenario, it's always better to be a single mom than to get married to a mama's boy.
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by damilola15: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
I know I've not heard it all, but this is something I never would have thought existed.
What is spiritual compatibility?
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
careytommy: People usually say 'I broke up...' When they end a relationship. Because 'third parties' put an end to your relationship, is that why you wrote 'I'm broken'?
You better sue your high school english language teacher for a refund! lipsrsealed

If she means being broken hearted then she is not wrong.
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by Trimia(f): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
when the poster said she was broken she meant emotionally broken. Like she has a broken heart. Think.
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
I think wat u shld do is check exactly what they mean by spiritual compatibility. Get d full info of wat they wia told, it will help. I had a friend and sister of mine dt had similar issue. The fiancé fell in luv wit another babe, he didn't wnt to tell her straight, he came and told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ dt he was confused , dt d family went to check nd they wia nt compatible spiritually .he came as if he cme for advise. I advised him to pray himself and hear dt frm God himslf.
He broke up wit her. She was heart broken . She told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ dt she won't date anyone again, dt next will be her marriage. Dt was exactly hw it happened. 3 months later her husband appeared. The guy had seen her 6months ago and was watching her, asking God to convince him. 4 months later, her bride price was paid. The ex fiancé started coming back asking M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to beg her. This τ̅im̶̲̥̅̊ƨ it was her turn to retaliate. She didn't tell d guy her bride price has been paid. He ws wasting his τ̅im̶̲̥̅̊ƨ begging. A month later, her wedding card was ready. she just gave him d privilege of being d first person to be invited. She conceived and bore. D ex out of shame went and married one babe. he ws regretting his actions Bt it was late. I wish him well sha . Such will be your case. If he is tired of u, move on and don't be in a hurry to enter in2 a new relationship no myter how old u r. U hv d greater part of your life ahead.
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by Trimia(f): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
honeric01: This is why i still have the thought about "sex before marriage being bad and not in favor of the ladies". @OP, has he entered the promised land? if not, then you should cry less, but if yes, then he got what he wanted and felt you have nothing else to offer.

UP your game, add value to your life and any guy lucky enough to get your attention won't screw you over again.
exactly how did this matter generate from spiritual incompatibility to sex games. Pls face d issue at hand and stop preaching wat u don't practice. Everyone knows premarital sex is bad, but hey, do not judge so that you may not be judged
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by cowgurl: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
Spiritual compatibility? Holy crap! What won't I hear or read about breaking up.
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by Payoyo(f): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
cloud7: My Sister dont worry!Just calculate how many times he banged you, multiply by how many rounds and finally multiply 5k per round...then sue him and his family,I tell you ..you will be a Billionaire

Are u high on something or what? Must u comment when u don't have a reasonable thing to say.
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by makky(f): 1:44am On Jun 02, 2012
Yeah, i know someone who did that when his gf got pregs for him, said his folks & pastor said all kinda trash but the girls family insisted he marries her despite bn warned not to force a man who clearly doesnt lover her just cos shes pregnant. His parents denied being involved with the scam excuse & he had to marry the girl. Now as I write, the man has chased out of the house, now wasnt it better she just gave birth & became a single mum than have to suffer the shame of being a one time married woman?
My candid advise is just ask his parents first about the claims, if they deny or accept it at this point, please kindly pack ur things, leave the man alone & dont look back. Dnt call him, dnt pick and cancel all communication including fbk. Dust up ur pieces as i did a month ago and believe me, a good thing is definitely gonna happen. The earlier u let go, the quicker ur joy comes

1 Like

Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by emmanbol: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2012
Dont let us take this issue personal, let us look into it critically.
Majority posted here to side/favor dis girl and blamed or abuse d guy. If i am reporting somtin, there is a way i can put it that i wont be guilty or not too guilty. Can we sincerely ask this lady who she is, who guy really is, her church and other tins?
After this, i think we an continue from there.
If you are spiritually right standing, just keep praying and optimistic. God bless you and all the poster here.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
Its alie. He doesn't luv u anymore. Happened to a neigbor. She dated d guy from ss1 till after he finished medical school and she read accounting. When it was time to marry , he said his mum tnks she is too old for him. Imagine! After choppin d whole thing for free! Ur guy has found a new model. Don't be deceived.
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2012
bisi16:
U're suppose to advise, not condemn.. All dis holier than thou pple sef..haba!
Don't mind them. Their wahala too much for NL
Re: I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2012
Loskee:

Don't mind him. Some people think English Language is their birthrights and hence they come here and try to show off senselessly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Theory Of Male Attraction / Fabregas Had An Erection While Kissing Girlfriend - See John Terry's Reaction / Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.