Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,317 members, 7,971,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:03 AM

The French Man And The Hooker - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The French Man And The Hooker (1367 Views)

French Man And A Nigerian Lady / A French Man & A Nigerian Girl / A French Man & Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The French Man And The Hooker by ebamma(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2012
two french men came to nigeria,an stayed in an hotel, in the evening one of them wanted to have sex, so a hooker was brought to him,after fucking the gurl he paid her 1000 dollars,as the gurl was about to leave the room,the other french man came in,when he saw the gurl with so much money he ask him why he gave her so much money and he answered, le dollar est faux(the dollar is fake),since the thought the gurl no dey hear french, and the girl also told him in french,le pussy le aids(my toto na aids). When the man heard dis he fainted on the spot.
Re: The French Man And The Hooker by Flexie(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA[s][/s]
Re: The French Man And The Hooker by Lagusta(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
Correct, me luv dis
Re: The French Man And The Hooker by Onyeasi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
Copy cat
Re: The French Man And The Hooker by Ajibel(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
What's funny about sumfin that has been recycled and yet remains a crap

(1) (Reply)

Madam Patience Has Done It Again!!!!!!! / People Mistake Me For Jayz / Nelson Mandela Was A Great Rapper - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.