Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,762 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Do I Do About Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do About Him? (1112 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do About Him? by chizzy2(f): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
i met this guy 3yrs ago just after he lost his bank job,and for him it was love at first sight. i didnt quite feel him then until he started wooing me.it lasted for 2yrs(the wooing)and then i decided to give him a try. at this time i had relocated but he didnt mind and we had a very 'romantic' distant relationship,until i came to visit him for the first time one weekend and i realised he had no house and squated with friends,i forgot to mention he still didnt have a job so we had to pass d night in a guest house.i really didnt like this at all but i didnt complain.
'this guy seriously wants me to marry him this way?'that was what i had going on within me but i loved him.i tried to get him a job but he declined as he said he didnt want to be tied down by anybody but wanted to do business. so i let d issue die down.
i earn alot of money but i dont want to be the one who becomes the bread winner of my home,and therefore i started backing out gradually cos he wouldnt want me to help him with getting a job to atleast raise the capital for any business.
he noticed my reluctance and now we fight over the phone just for nothing,i cant even buy a car even if i can afford it, so i dont intimidate him. im tired of tiptoeing around someone cos its not like me at all.
iv told him politely,cautiously,rudely and any other way you can think of that we cant continue in this relationship but it all fell on deaf ears,i even had to tell him i would be getting married very soon to some other guy but he keeps crying and making a fuss out of everything.now he is bugging my life and that irritates me,but im naturally not a rude person. please advice me on what to do,it will be very helpfull.
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by Dyt(f): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
U jst v 2 do wat u v 2 do
U can't stay waitin on a lazy man, he shld get busy or F off
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by Sijo01(f): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
Since u'v tried on diff occasion 2fix him up n he turnd dwn ur offer, he sud brace up 2d challnge n get himsef busy wit somfin.
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
Still finding it hard to believe tho! What kind of guy would get an opportunity of dis magnitude n still turn it down; when this is actually what millions of jobless graduates are looking for? Honestly i dont get it! The love is mutual, but he doesn't hv a job, now u wnt 2get him a job, so it could b easy to work things out 2geda, n he still doesn't wnt a job! Even if he wants to do business, he needs to work for the money first nauu! Na wa o!! My dear, u've tried o! U just hv 2call it quit n forge ahead, cos age is one important factor dat deters marriages for ladies! Be wise n think fast!
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by chizzy2(f): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
thanx austushi,i have really done my best.its just difficult to tell him i left him becos he doesnt have any money.he actually acused me of that last week.
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by Lagusta(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
My sista, a man that cannot hustle 4 himself, especially in this country of ours, but wastes his time waitin 4rm mann 4rm heaven, should go and kiss a python! U dont need that man, there are lots of single doctors, lawyers, engineers and business tycoons who would love to have ur hands in marriage.....
I suggest u either delete his number, pictures, and any other thing connecting u two, or u change ur number altogether, m sure he dosent know ur house address....
Best of luck!
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
@chizzy: my pleasure! Its so glaring that ur not leaving him because of his financial constraints, but because of his laziness! U can't keep waiting for him! Betterstil, if u love him dat much, then sit him down n ask him the type of business he wants to do. Then personally do a feasibility study to ascertain if it'll be profitable n the start up capital. Then u can be so kind to loan him the money(if u hv enuf!) and let him pay back installmentally, as he makes profit. Make sure u sign an agreement b4 giving out d credit o, make e no carry ur money run! Price we pay 4 love!
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by swiftycool(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
Sorry honey but u hav to kick this losers @ss to d curb and get a guy who's ready 4 settling down now. Uve tried at least from what uve said

Goodluck
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by krech: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2012
Find out what was the reason he lost his job in the first place because a lot of guys who claim to be graduate use fake results so i guess that might be the reason why he turned down the offer of you getting him a job saying he doesnt want to be tied down working for anyone. Well i would advice you to leave the fake ass dude and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About Him? by Mynd44: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2012
Since you have tried to help him out and he still remain stubborn, girl you have to move on. You cant plan a future with someone who would not atleast try out your ideas
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by Exponental(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2012
Talk! Talk!! Talk!!!
U guys need 2 agree.
U must make him understand u he is hurting u.
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by Daresh(f): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2012
Woo, you better run from that guy! He has seen his future breadwinner in you!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About Him? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2012
forget him.........don't even try raise money for him to start any business cos i see him not marrying u wen he is finally financially ok........a word is enough for d wise oooooo!!!!!!!
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by Mynd44: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2012
Even if he eventually accepts your help, he will turn something else eventually
Re: What Do I Do About Him? by chizzy2(f): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2012
thanx evry1 for advicing me.i really do appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? / Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad / Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.