Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,548 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf (723 Views)

When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) / My Ex Bothering Me In My Dreams (pics Included) / Boy Comites Suicide Coz His Girl Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by phemygee(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2007
Please i need an advice from people who has gotten the experience of dating a girl with so much love and passion burning inside of you, It all started that i became helpless and in a dull moment whenever this girl is not beside me, But immediately she's around, i am happy and at thesame time dull why? coz, her presence alone gives me joy but when i think of the other way round, i feel depressed. But the secret of me loving the girl is coz of my principles that you are going into an examination with the spirit of success, so i apply thesame thing to life love life but i found out that the girl might eventually take chances of my loved attitude for her. What do you think can be done to resolve this
Re: Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by djcrooky(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
?
Re: Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by Ninjabyte(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2007
Errr, u want serious advice or u wanna catch fun? Cos majority of folks out here are jokers and pranksters. However u want it, u r gonna get it. But if u want serious advice, rush to the romance thread fast
Re: Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by GeeCee(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
Wat's this all about?
Re: Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by djcrooky(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
Ninjabyte:

Errr, u want serious advice or u want to catch fun? Cos majority of folks out here are jokers and pranksters. However u want it, you're going to get it. But if u want serious advice, rush to the romance thread fast

??
WHO
Re: Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by adjain(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
commit suicide, bud.

it's easy, rope is cheap
Re: Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by ituen(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2008
Cheiiiiii

[blue]Mugu [/blue] don enter jokes section

calls on nightnurse,tessy, clemcy, saucekid, tufe, gunpoint, ify, thhuggy, sunny

Make una come give am advice before im transfer this thread go romance
Re: Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by tjtj1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2008
lol
Re: Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by clemcykul(f): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2008
first and foremost do u love yer self? how come your happy and dull at the same time? is it that ureĀ  dumb or an slowpoke?

my candid advice is that u poison yourself and the girl because i heard that life is better beyound and that your love has a greater chance of thriving sad

heed my good advice it will go a long way to help yu grin grin grin grin grin

adieus my dear confused lover boi kiss grin
Re: Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by skysunny(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2008
I don come
@poster
Shey u realy love this bitch, cos e fit break-break ur heart troway oooooo
if yes no show her say u love her just play ur game
if no then cut ur national cake out with ur big cuttlass-liked dick grin grin grin grin grin grin
to me i no think say love still dey exist for this life.
Re: Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by gunpoint(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2008
ituen:

Cheiiiiii

[blue]Mugu [/blue] don enter jokes section

calls on nightnurse,tessy, clemcy, saucekid, tufe, gunpoint, ify, thhuggy, sunny

Make una come give am advice before im transfer this thread go romance
Yes sgt iteun, wat is it??

*listens 2 d problem & solutions proferred so far*
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

clemcykul:

first and foremost do u love yer self? how come your happy and dull at the same time? is it that ure dumb or an slowpoke?

my candid advice is that u poison yourself and the girl because i heard that life is better beyound and that your love has a greater chance of thriving sad

heed my good advice it will go a long way to help yu grin grin grin grin grin

adieus my dear confused lover boi kiss grin
i hav 2 say i agree oando'ly wit vice sgt clems, her/his days in my boot camp has finally opend up ur brains

stil, poison cost
i wil hav u shot 4 free
saves u cost and heart break??
fcukin pu*sy!!!!
angry angry angry
Re: Bothering Myself Just Coz Of A Special Gf by tjtj1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
*headache*

(1) (Reply)

Lessons In Logic / Academic Talk / Respectfully Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.