Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,653 members, 7,878,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged (2121 Views)

Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by IntD: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
i am so much pain right now emotionally,have cried so much and have got a strong personality so you can imagine how much this affects me.have been dating this guy for three months and every thing has been going smoothly, well apart from knowing he flirts with girls(which every guy does) nd he never brought it around me.
then suddenly a few days ago he told me he was engaged(ring involved)to another person,he was already before we started dating, he did not know he was going to have feelings for me and he has been living with guilt,blaalaalaaa....and all dt bullshit...am so in love with him cry cause am a career lady, dont have time for casual dating and all....am a go-getter too.should i fight for what i feel and build on the feelings he has for me and hope he breaks up or i should just let go (which is not easy......i love him beyond words!!!)

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by slimyem: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
*sighs*
i'm wondering how you didnt see the signs.na wa o
I don't even know what more to tell you now.
He's not meant to be yours babe.let him go!
It aint gon be easy but do it anyways.
Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by natasha: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
sorry girl, from what you've said, he's intentions were to string you along and possibly have one last fling before exchanging the vows but he now has "feelings". I use the words feelings lightly because if you do decide to fight for him, chances are you might win however bear in mind that when he puts a ring on you, there just might be another girl who he'll start casually with again and perhaps develop "feelings" for her.....then what happens to you? would you rather know now that you've only lost 3 months to a nonentity that years?? the choice is yours to make.
Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by Jcob(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
Madam move on. The feelings he has for you is crocodile in nature. He only pretended to love you in order to have a piece of you. Btw, how many times did he shine the Congo?
Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2012
Control ur feelings woman! dumping d fiance for u is no option dearie!

Karma is biatch! face ur fears and move on! Its a lot easier dat way.
Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by Sijo01(f): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
Op, put ursef in ur bf fiancee's shoe. hw wud u feel is ur fiance wake's up one day n cancel d. engagmnt? Dnt boda 2fight because its a wrong fight.

I kno it hurt, try to disengage ursef frm him. Dis i kno is nt gonna b easy. U made up ur mind 2luv him, u can also make up ur mind 2do odawise.
'Dyt' signature tells it all. Truss me, it works like magicwink
Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
The OP got what she deserved jorh. He flirted around and you said which man doesn't are you dumb or what? I will always say that if you allow yourself to be taken for a f00l then, you are one.
Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
Babe now u know its time to fall out of love. *Punked*
Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
Zeus Zuco: Babe now u know its time to fall out of love. *Punked*
Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by Godmother(f): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
This is sad Op but like it has been said already, as hard as it is u have to move on. This guy is soo not worth d trouble. He'll get what's due him in front.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by Onegai(f): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2012
Luvie, he's an animal, and he's not planning on leaving that girl for you. His guilty conscience is pricking him, which is why he told you, and if you agree to continue, he's keep sleeping with you till two weeks to wedding (my ex's friend did this to a lot of girls, while he was collecting his aso-ebi, heck he invited some to the wedding, for the ones who refused to believe he wouldn't leave his fiancee for them, their eyes cleared sharp). This man who deceived you is an animal, and you don't wanna marry a cheat. My cousin is like this, first wife vex divorce, 2nd wife hustled to get him, he cheated to such a crazy level, I moved out of their house, lest she accused me of sleeping with my cousin (he never hides his cheating, and I was worried she'd come home and discover CD and slap me, wild-eyed in anger).
Be glad God has shown you the devil to avoid.
A cheat is a weak, selfish man and will only change with God. That change is rare. Ask my sister. I've given you 3 examples, make your choice. You're an adult.
Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by Daresh(f): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
natasha: sorry girl, from what you've said, he's intentions were to string you along and possibly have one last fling before exchanging the vows but he now has "feelings". I use the words feelings lightly because if you do decide to fight for him, chances are you might win however bear in mind that when he puts a ring on you, there just might be another girl who he'll start casually with again and perhaps develop "feelings" for her.....then what happens to you? would you rather know now that you've only lost 3 months to a nonentity that years?? the choice is yours to make.

I totally agree with you. OP shine your eyes!
Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by courage89(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
Nothing in this world happen by accident, so follow your mind. Meeting the guy, falling in love with the guy and the guy reciprocating the love was not an accident. Whats going to happen between you two tomorrow is not going to be an accident as well.

So, live your life the way you see it...fight for the guy if thats what you want. If its destined for you guys to be together, it will be.

However, be prepared to deal fully with whatever happen afterwards positive or negative).
Re: I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2012

(1) (Reply)

. / What Is Wrong With Children Of Nowadays? / Describe Your EX In One Word...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.