Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,185 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:51 AM

Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) (9073 Views)

I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) / Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Goergey: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
My subordinate wants me. Though married and unhappy, i feel the urge to give in.

We have kissed and touched the sensitive parts of each other but I am worried. She is very much into me now.

What do i do? Am beginning to fall in love too. Please don't crucify me!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by zignor(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2007
follow your heartbeats . . it works! grin
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Nautillus(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2007
You are walking on dangerous grounds        BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, who's the married one? u or ur subordinate?

whichever, ITS WRONG. PERIOD!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by MOCUMANI: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2007
naaaaaaaaa!!!

Life dont work that way, you are bound to get burned sooner or later(believe me), its just emotions, be a man and put a check on them or you wont be any better than a dog on the street looking for bitches in heat.

peace man, i feel you
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by omena555(f): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
u shd have asked for advice b4 u started kissing and touching ur sensitive parts! well, i guess u have done it all! but for God sake, what u are into now is adultry and it is wrong. i think u shd concentrate on making ur marriage work. leave the lady at the office alone.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by ayoeze11(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2007
The Devil is knocking at ur door, pls do not open
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by onyekang1(f): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2007
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by jkpretty(f): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
ayoeze11:

The Devil is knocking at your door, please do not open

Nah! He has opened, he's just waiting for the consequences.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by finekid(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2007
It's wrong! And I'm sure you know it's wrong, so I wonder what you want to hear from us. . .
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by nennygal(f): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2007
I  guess you are threading on a dangerous path, you should be very careful. It may look like love now but i can assure you its not.Be on your gurads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by obyann(f): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2007
What God has joined 2gether let no man put asunder. Be careful before you cry HAD I KNOW!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by oje(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2007
I don't believe you!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by chikaima(f): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2007
Goergey, pls resist the urge to give in, you are seeking happiness where there is none, rather go home to your wife and settle whatever is the cause of the unhappiness remember in every marriage there are gd & bad times and the ability to conqer the bad times is what builds every marriage into happy homes. Ask God to give you the Grace you need. Gd luck
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Emperoh(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2007
Pls find out the tonic your marriage is lacking and buy a clue from this affair on how to make it work. Infidelity is unpardoanble. What if it were the other way round how jealous will you not be?
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by conda00410(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2007
take it slow man,,,,
seems like you're on the fast lane which leads to destruction,
take it real slow, real slow,
peace
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by osculate(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
There are two rules:
1. never have an office relationship (the end result is always sour), before long she'll see herself as ur second wife sorry office wife and she starts making demands on ur time (everybody wants attention) which can't always fulfill and as such one day kasala go burst. And trust me whether u like it or not it will have an effect on both of u's output at work. Its easier if both of you are married cos u both have something to lose but in a case where one is not married the other person is putting so much at stake because the unmarried one has got nothing to lose, the moment u want to back out n she still interested trouble go start o and whether u like am or not kasala must burst.
2. always obey the first rule.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by poochy(f): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
Why now?? You shouldn't have done that. Now that u have done it, hope is not lost. You can still disconnect from ur subordinate. Remember,once u are married, the divorce door should be slammed. I know there must be a way of making ur marriage work out. Afterall, u don't know wot stuff the other woman is made of. There is nothing like a marriage in heaven,everybody just works hard to make theirs work out.  Do the same. God doesn't take adultery lightly so,TRY ok? God help you. smiley smiley Take clue from this illicit affair and look for the things that is making it grow, then add it to ur own marriage,abi? Shikena  smiley
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by naughty(f): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2007
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by uche1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
give it to her if she needs it,
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2007
What is the cause of the unhappiness in your home?, can't you and your wife talk it over? Who started touching who first you or your surbodinate?
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by wakagirl: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2007
Solution to unhappy marriage is definitely not engaging in extra marital affair except you are the 'me lolorun wi' otherwise you dont need her to make you happy. You can only derive happiness fromit which can never last but you can derive joy which last forever from your home if you make it work. Check what is not making you not to enjoy your marriage find solution to it and that's it! I know ppl who have gone out to find the happiness they can not get in their marriage and they end up getting more than they bargained for.

I know you must really be enjoying that relationship now but believe me it will not last and at the end you will still have your wife so why not iron things out at home.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by saucekid(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2007
no comment
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Goergey: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2007
My wife is not just into romance/sex. i am and that making me
do what i ordinarily wont do. I am a handsome guy (apologies).
i started the office thing like a fling and now the lady is overwhelmed
and want me to touch her everyday. She is too much into me now.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by almondjoy(f): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2007
Crucify you?  Not at all.  Please you have my blessings.   Like it is a new feeling?  And you say you are married?  All these lie lie threads sef!

Are you not a man? All you have to do is eat a dish once or twice and it ceases to please you.  Even me, I am like that too.  So please I am not disappointed at all.  Infact, you feel very normal to me and I empathize with you. Nuffing strange here!  It is all about "African values"!  Una yansh dey stay for one place?  Like this is your first time of turning tricks.  Please I am not impressed.  You are an African man and it is your M.O. even with all the holy communion every sunday.

Please come back and tell us about the next fling in about one week's time!

This girl must be feeling really special! Thanks to you lover boy--Felix Liberty!

Abeg commot make we see road! angry
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by autopilot: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
get real! you know you are not in love.

you are just loving the exitement. better come back to earth and take a cold shower
cos getting involed in the office will only bring you loads of wahala.

better go teach your wife the things wey you like before you mess up your marriage.
you hear?!
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Dreloaded(f): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2007
It'd be funny if your wife actually planned with this woman to test you.

I hope you are ready for the incriminating pictures. Rofl.
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by Johnchelse(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2007
Man, you've enter into the institution. And remember, it is the greatest institution that has no end except you drop out.
What you need is the ability to control and manage your home. why are u looking 4 peace where there is none? Being in love with the other lass will not affect your marriage for better but add to the problem that has been evolving in the time past.
Find a way out of no way to control the situation in your family. I think that is the only solution to ur problem now.
God will give help u. (Amen)
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by saintade01(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2007
That is Adultery , U need to flee . This cant be LOVE cos cos real LOVE brings no curse 4rm God kiss
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by autopilot: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2007
better think about it and end it now. . .

that is if you go fit,
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by SweetT1: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
@Almondjoy

Please take it easy madam, you go give a black man hypertension o . The man is got a dick and if he wants to you use it, i see no problem other than he is married !
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by pinfada(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2007
G, shocked

Ever hear d tory about dat fella wen slice him wetin call off 'cos d tin dey make am sin and bible say, d thin wey make u sin, cut am off? May be u need to consider d same. There is a disaster waitin' to happen as i dey see so.

Flee from evil, and if u no flee, well enjoy it while it lasts ( 2 month or 2 years or, ) and then endure it forever.

Na ya hand he remain.
lipsrsealed
Re: Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) by mynat: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ poster please dont dip your dick[s][/s]pen in the company ink or else you will mess up your white shirt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? / This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.