Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,773 members, 7,972,780 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:07 PM

Kindle Publication Generator Soft Ware . - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Kindle Publication Generator Soft Ware . (539 Views)

Totally Freeeeee! Gsm Phone Number Generator. Glo,mtn,etisalat, Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindle Publication Generator Soft Ware . by akintayo1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
Kindle publishing is hot right now, and yet still people have the hardest time following the instructions and creating correctly formatted documents, This Is Where The Kindle eBook Generator Steps In and Saves You A Lot Of Time and Effort! i have seen so many published kindle e-book done badly and the author spend so much time and energy on it,and at tail end it is not accepted on the kindle platform. this so bad.while surfing the net some time ago i discovered this amazing soft ware that let you create kindle approved e-book within a few minutes of up to 7 chapter.so i decided to share this we any one who feel he need it,please not to offend any one just an option.if you need this , you can send a text message to 07054638883 in this format book*your name*your e-mail. with this soft ware at your disposal all you need is to copy and paste your e-book in to it and viola you're done.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Webdesign And Programming Training At Unbeatale Price / The Ultimate 250+ Video Tutorial Library For Internet Marketers and Newbies / How To Jump Start Traffic In 4 Simple Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.