Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,640 members, 7,972,376 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

Programs For High School Students In The Fields Of Mathematics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Programs For High School Students In The Fields Of Mathematics (472 Views)

Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. / Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? / What Is The Importance Of Mathematics To Arts Students ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programs For High School Students In The Fields Of Mathematics by Bancuri(m): 5:32am On Jun 02, 2012
Being your typical dreamer of attending a prestigious top-tier school after graduating from high school, I was wondering what sort of research programs would be available to high school students to show that I have a) done research outside of school b) am committed c) am motivated and d) am interested in the fields of science and mathematics. Bancuri nfortunately I couldn't manage to have the time over this upcoming summer, which is the one between my sophomore and junior years of high school, but that certainly doesn't mean that I have turned away from the prospect and I would certainly love to get involved in a research program/internship of some sort over my junior year's summer break. It is unfortunate that I would get involved so late, but I can't turn it down next year if available. So, what summer (or year round if they exist) research programs are there in which to become involved? As stated above, I am highly interested and motivated in the fields of math and science, which includes technology as I'm sure you can imagine. Also, if your academically informed, what else could I do to maximize my possibilities for getting into a great university (I will most likely have a separate question for this at some point so don't feel particularly inclined to answer) ?

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Is Romance? / Osun State University Post Utme Result Is Out / Foreign Medical Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.