Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

How To Die - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Die (1501 Views)

Fastest Way To Die / Your Own Way To Die Aka I Want To Die. / He's Not Serious To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Die by Peterson1993(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
It is very simple. Just get a glass of water add a little salt then get baking powder and add it to the glass of water. Get kerosene, add it and then lastly, add magi . Leave the death mixture to dissolve for some time. Drink after two hours. You will die. I hope it works. lol . Good luck . grin
Re: How To Die by belamour(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
Wowowowowowowow.... It worked for me. Thanks to Op
Re: How To Die by Peterson1993(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
lol i never expected any testimony here. I expect everyone that has taken the death portion to drop their testimonies in hell. I have already prepared mine but want to confirm if it actually works b4 i take it
Re: How To Die by roybassey(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
nw dat u av mixed it,dnt wait 4 confirmatn,jst drink of it.if doesnt work.den do it again.keep tryin til u eventualy die.il knw ur dead whn ur quiet on nairalandgrin
Re: How To Die by StarrMatthieu: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]very nice!
Re: How To Die by Peterson1993(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2012
roybassey: nw dat u av mixed it,dnt wait 4 confirmatn,jst drink of it.if doesnt work.den do it again.keep tryin til u eventualy die.il knw ur dead whn ur quiet on nairalandgrin
I have confirmed .It worked but not as i expected. I almost died but thank God i survived. Everyone has different body reaction to different portion. You can try it yourself to see if it will work perfectly for you. Send us email from heaven so dat we know if it actually worked
Re: How To Die by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
Lol! Funny dudes. Really cracked me up. I would like for you to actually taste it and stop forming here. It may actually be the best drink u ever tasted ....................... ROFLOL!
Re: How To Die by Peterson1993(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
Niceyenuf: Lol! Funny dudes. Really cracked me up. I would like for you to actually taste it and stop forming here. It may actually be the best drink u ever tasted ....................... ROFLOL!
I have already tasted it and it tasted like VIJU milk. You cant afford to miss.. Just try it and i will be waiting to see your testimony
Re: How To Die by bashydemy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2012
I tried and it dind't work
Re: How To Die by EfemenaXY: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
^^ Lol!

Bashy, where 'ave you been??!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Die by Abudgame(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
lol
Re: How To Die by purpinkx(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2012
Does it hav a Nafdac no. ... Cos I hate contraban
Re: How To Die by purpinkx(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2012
Does the portion hav a Nafdac no. ... Cos I dnt want to die from food poisoning
Re: How To Die by JojoArmani(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2012
purpinkx: Does the portion hav a Nafdac no. ... Cos I dnt want to die from food poisoning
Nafdac number no be just ordinary no, just write any no and drink it.
Re: How To Die by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 05, 2012
Peterson1993: I have already tasted it and it tasted like VIJU milk. You cant afford to miss.. Just try it and i will be waiting to see your testimony
Funny. I think I'll just have Viju milk instead. Thank you. cheesy
Re: How To Die by Joseph28: 3:17am On Jun 05, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Thanks for sharing.
Re: How To Die by bashydemy(m): 5:25am On Jun 05, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!

Bashy, where 'ave you been??!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Efe na you be dis? i have been in one corner of the world oooo, How have you been doing?
Re: How To Die by Peterson1993(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2012
Niceyenuf:
Funny. I think I'll just have Viju milk instead. Thank you. cheesy
No No... Take this one instead because it has magi added to it which gives it a very cool death fragrance.
Re: How To Die by mrkels(m): 12:43am On Aug 08, 2012
purpinkx: Does the portion hav a Nafdac no. ... Cos I dnt want to die from food poisoning
you are here reading a post that is teaching you how to die, yet you asking if it has a nafdac registration number because you don't want to die?
Re: How To Die by toygod2: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2012
Peterson1993(m): Quote Post

It is very simple. Just get a glass of water add a little salt then get baking powder and add it to the glass of water. Get kerosene, add it and then lastly, add magi . Leave the death mixture to dissolve for some time. Drink after two hours. You will die. I hope it works. lol . Good luck . grin

You have neigbours,dont you.....or
Friends?...or
ur nuclear family?.....Go prepare am for them. TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Has Finally Gone Mad / The Drunk And The Preacher / List Of Pictures Mocking A Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.