Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,089 members, 7,931,712 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:11 AM

Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience (23787 Views)

Photos: Voters Card Of GEJ, Patience, Buhari And Aisha / Nigerians Will Decide UNILAG/MAU’s Name Change - Senator Gbenga Ashafa / Wole Soyinka Opposes UNILAG/MAU Renaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Funkymallam(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2012
jerseyboy:

This man is suffering from the hangover of the military running Nigeria like a garrison. Malam You want to hang on to that hold past that is dead because it consolidated the power for the northern oligarchs. Sir for good or for bad it is a new day in Nigeria. OBJ thank you for the rescue. Pick up nonsense. Mala wake up. Equations don change.

I wonder if u can let ur face show with such poster?

Well, ppl like u will b d first to deny that young guy when he is rounded up.

For ur info, how did Odi ppl handle the brutality of Obj even as a civilian president or ur 'librator'?
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by lacasa: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2012
Revolva:

Well a PHd holder that is more confused than a young man that is not even sure of his first degree who is worse?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by ziccoit: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
moderattor: See a young man who isn't even sure of his first Degree
Challenging a double Phd holder. GEJ was a lecturer when this dude was in kindergarten.

GEJ has been the deputy governor, the governor and now the president, not this guy's mate.

People should know how to protest.

The worth of a man is not in what you listed above but how he has positively impacted the life of others. GEJ became useless the moment he started toiling with the life of this protester. Not being a stoic make him a Gold where your GEJ is fast fading out in the history of worthy man.

2 Likes

Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
Please list here for us the names of people picked up for protest in the last 13 years.
Funkymallam:

I wonder if u can let ur face show with such poster?

Well, ppl like u will b d first to deny that young guy when he is rounded up.

For ur info, how did Odi ppl handle the brutality of Obj even as a civilian president or ur 'librator'?
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Lagusta(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
Funkymallam: And see hw this guy is xposing himself, he can easily b picked up. #Heightofstupidity.

excuse me? Picked up for what? Just because he is making a mockery of himself? The govt has better and more important things to do, besides this is democracy, not "militocracy" grin
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Funkymallam(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
freecocoa: This is absolutely in no way funny.

How stup1d can these MALU students be?smh.

U dey mind them?
Many of them hailing the guy here nw cus its an anonymous forum, will deny that guy when rounded up.

Look @ how he is posing on camera and his pix all over the net. An undergraduate should knw better!
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
obakovich:
as u siddon for fence dey talk wen sss pick u no go go bail am ooo. Dey will frustrate him. His mates whos dads are in govt will betray him. Watch
What a mentallity..The Millitary has really done this country more harm to make u think that way in 2012..Or is Nigeria not practising Democracy??
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Funkymallam(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
jerseyboy: Please list here for us the names of people picked up for protest in the last 13 years.

Have u eva heard of ODI massacre? Or do u knw Zaki biam?
Google is ur frnd.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by merije1010(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lol
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
Funkymallam:

Have u eva heard of ODI massacre? Or do u knw Zaki biam?
Google is ur frnd.
jerseyboy: Please list here for us the names of people picked up for protest in the last 13 years.
Mala. Please respond to this directly. Thanks
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Funkymallam(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
jerseyboy:
Mala. Please respond to this directly. Thanks

Are u this dull?
Since u dnt knw hw to use google, ask ur elders around u about Obj attrocities in Odi(1999) and Zaki biam (2001). Read son!
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by bknight: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
When a govt makes a moves that is perceived as bad idea, it is the right of d offended to protest.
For the same democracy u enjoy now, some ppl fought for it annd died for it. Its mediocre to rightfully disagree with something but fold ur hand and say "what if they arrest me, d oppressor is a prof, I dnt even have school cert". This is cowardice!

Nigeria enjoys reduced price from wat d govt declared because some brave and courageous ones gave up their comforts, took to d streets and protested and some died. If u can not protest a wrong, then u r not fit to enjoy any freedom whatsoever.
Some fought against slavery, while some cowardly slaves wld have "let's leave d white man alone, they will only kill us, they hv d power, they r better than us, we can not do anything" instead some fearlessly died, others protested. This is comradeship!
A mediocre somewhere wld have said fela was a foolish man for fighting a govt dat was richer, bigger than him and with resources available to disposal. But we see that every man has his own higher calling to achieve.

I have nothing for or against d name change but quit this mediocre way of thinking already. Fawehinmi fought for causes feeble minds cld not. Falana same. Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa achieved his own destiny. Now millions of his people r enjoying his sweat. All over d world, there are causes to be fought for. And men and women of worth and bravery fought for same and today millions enjoy d fruit of their struggle today.

Some fought FG for biafra. While brave men fought and their honorably against what they perceived as injustice, some myopic and mediocre farmer somewhere was cussing at d leaders because he lost his farm produce to d war. Whether dat d cause was right or wrong, their ppl still hail them as heroes who fought for what they believed.

3 Likes

Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Lakkay: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
kutchs: How convinient it is for pple to hide behind the anonymity of a social network like nairaland to insult the president of not doing anything but given the opportunity to serve they will mess the whole place up. For those u shouting leave Unilag alone to GEJ, u shud rada tell Unilag to seek and achieve autonomy so that the GEJ would leave it alone. That poster boy is silly and stupid for not knowing that Unilag belongs to the FG. For GEJ to leave Unilag alone, it must achieve especially financial independence and autonomy rom the FG, so until that happens MAULag stays.

MAULAG does not exist. This has been attested to by NUC Sec when he stated that they are yet to receive directive to effect changes. This is because appropriate procedures are yet be followed. So UNILAG stays atleast for the time being.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
betrani: e' easy to talk! Brainless nigerians that knw only hw to talk! Can u be a town cryer for an hour?
How dare u compare being a President to a town cryer(not even an information minister).Town cryer?In 2012?You must be a pathetic Villager..You be the town cryer then we can choose to be the city laugher..
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
betrani: e' easy to talk! Brainless nigerians that knw only hw to talk! Can u be a town cryer for an hour?
How dare u compare being a President to a town cryer(not even an information minister).Town cryer?In 2012?You must be a pathetic Villager..You be the town cryer then we can choose to be the city laugher..I for like flog u with cane now.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2012

OK smart Mala. Just give me 1 (ONE) name of someone picked up in the last 13 years for protest. Mala the truth is you guys loved the Military rule. Fortunately that past is gone for ever. Wake up.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by killuminati(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
ikee: I wonderooooo grin
grin
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by betrani(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
Seun maybe u shld start thinking of topics like this; SHOULD GEJ KEEP SHOWING SYMPATHY ON HIS CORRUPT CABINET MEMBERS AND LOOSE THE TRUST OF NIGERIANS? OR SHOULD GEJ KEEP SUCKING UP BAD ADVICE AND DIM HIS OWN IMAGE?
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Chivivian125: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
werepeLeri: FUNNY OR SILLY?
hahahahahaa...silly
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
Flyboy Zee: What kinda Nigeria is this self?

When OBJ ruled, he did as he liked, how many of those funny, silly cretinous Lagosians protested?
Whom did Yar'Adull consult before taking his decisions?
Now that GEJ is president, the only thing you hear about his decisions are "it is not timely", "the timing is wrong", "he should have consulted with the people", etc.

Why is it that, the Yorubas must protest over every & any thing GEJ does? Why didn't they protest when that Egba Baboon from Ogun State was president, even when he (OBJ) witheld Lagos State's funds for as long as it pleased him. Why didn't they protest when BRF sacked the entire Medical Doctors in Lagos? If that act (sacking) was done by GEJ, they would have closed down Lagos and all their mumu states in protests. What annoys me most is when all those foolish people from other tribes join in, not knowing that some people are using them to pursue a yoruba/ACN agenda of discrediting whatever the president does. God is watching all of una.
Lagosian did not protest against Fashola,cos knew he was a listening Governor and more intelligent than Oga Joe...atleast the whole sacked Doctors have been recalled..abi u never hear for ur under developed village?

1 Like

Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by tommykiwi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
He should mind is words ....Dis is my president he his referring to with such language......plz my guy big up, UNILAG is just where you schooled not ur house ok. Or can you say dis in his present...so think b4 you put urself in trouble.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by betrani(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
akthedream: How dare u compare being a President to a town cryer(not even an information minister).Town cryer?In 2012?You must be a pathetic Villager..You be the town cryer then we can choose to be the city laugher..
I imagined people like u existed hence I took u guys into consideration! Since there is sometin everyone can do I figured out that "fish-brained" humans can start with simple stress-free tasks like town crying; since being president is beyond imagining for block-heads like u! U knw being even a cleaner; as in sweepin a 4squareM room isn't easy! Just consider starting with town crying for thos of u who feel ASO ROCK is like chewin cucumber!
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by kunlaxo: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
how will baba adeboye feel now..pastor olukoya who all past through this great imstitution....Maulagg what a shame from the top.alllll of u enemy of UNILAG who are against UNILAG but in support of the Gej Maulag.u all need deliverance and prayers..very local people even abiola family are clamouring for a day to be name as abiola's day...and not this maulag.. it shows lack of vision on d part of d mr president.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
betrani: U posted trash urself! Are u aware of delibrtns that went on at the background before that decision was reached? Abi na everytin wey presido do them go tell u! Very soon u go wan knw wetin d happn for him BR
What kinda delibration did not include any of the school authority..not even d Vc?

1 Like

Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Lakkay: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
betrani: If he did that; using a government establishment in the north, or in some other region and Boko Haram stated a fire or some other militant group stated fireworks! U guys would have complained. He did it in the south west where he thinks MKO was luvd and respected, u guys are still complainin wht do u really want this GEJ to do?
FYI Abuja belong to all Nigerians, no ethnic group can lay exclusive ownership claim on it. Your statement is a mere speculation.

1 Like

Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Modishguy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
That guy is a fool ** he can be easily picked and i guess he should know the consequences of what he is doing.....gosh ! He is too stupid for my liking *
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by betrani(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lakkay:
FYI Abuja belong to all Nigerians, no ethnic group can lay exclusive ownership claim on it. Your statement is a mere speculation.
speculations u shld'nt forget are possibilities too!
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by nijanigga: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
moderattor: See a young man who isn't even sure of his first Degree
Challenging a double Phd holder. GEJ was a lecturer when this dude was in kindergarten.

GEJ has been the deputy governor, the governor and now the president, not this guy's mate.

People should know how to protest.

Idiot, Gej's Phd can't translate to anything concrete,no results.How many papers did he publish? The first Phd and worst president Nigeria has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by omidhe(f): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
dis is a democratic nation,so GEJ cant do him a dim,nt even to one strand of hair on him. Unfortunately,nigeria is one nation whr her president wil neva resign bkos he felt the masses want him no more. To ma own opinion,i tink he is attendin to matter of triviality to take important matter off nigerians' heart. Unilag is wat he's been kalled 4 many decades,y kum to change it,wat is his bisnez wit d name d sch bears,dis country has no power,no security,no gud roads.attend to dat mr president,or betterstil go take a seat whr nobody kud hear u speak.i wish i kud get jus 10secs to talk senses into u,u r a fool n a tool.u go whereva u r been pushed,ur phd is notin,am sure u r no diff frm a man who has gt no first levin cert.if u ve gt notin to attend to,pls attend to ur wife's grammar,she is a disgrace to firstladishp,d worse d country has eva known
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by razzberry2(f): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
tellwisdom: So anything makes front page now?? Ok, brb let me snap myself excreting in the toilet and post undecided undecided
laff wan give me blow j*b 4 here..it's so surprisin hw poos make it to d front page#hisses
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Lakkay: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
cupid4ig: some of here come here to post rubbish been a leader is not as easy as u guys think, yes gudluck is slow and sometimes acts as if he dont have a clue of what he is doing but trust me if they put some of u there i dont think u guys will be any better undecided sad angry tongue lipsrsealed

He made himself available without being coerced. If he realises now that he does not have the solutions to Nigeria'a challenges as he initialy believed, he should simply choose the honourable path. This has been demonstrated repeatedly in developed climes.

1 Like

Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
jerseyboy:

OK smart Mala. Just give me 1 (ONE) name of someone picked up in the last 13 years for protest. Mala the truth is you guys loved the Military rule. Fortunately that past is gone for ever. Wake up.
Mala. I still de wait o. Abi u still de 'google is your friend'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape / Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses / Amaechi, El-rufai, Other Arrived Akwa Ibom To Flag Off Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.