Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,443 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:52 AM

Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP (15140 Views)

Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / Dana Air Pilot’s Last Conversations With Air Traffic Controller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

abeg carry your boko haram message comot here.
Now if I call u stupid u wl open dat ur big mouth. U don't even know the meaning you effin retard.
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by LogicMind: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
shenaz:
Now if I call u stupid u wl open dat ur big mouth. U don't even know the meaning you effin retard.

so you can speak english. arabic is not nijeria official language. terrorist worshipper.
follower of 9yr old lover
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by rubi96(f): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
See handsome guy and beautiful girls ..........hmmmmm
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by qinkio: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Moderator, can you please take this to the front page let them know that this pilot is alive.

besides, why is it that it is only his picture (pilot) that is being circulated everywhere. I never new only one pilot could fly a commercial plane.
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
[quote author=Logic Mind]

so you can speak english. arabic is not nijeria official language. terrorist worshipper.
follower of 9yr old lover[/quote
Is english ur own native language? U for say make catholics no speak latin for mass. Ode! Mumu
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by LogicMind: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
shenaz: Is english ur own native language? U for say make catholics no speak latin for mass. Ode! Mumu

well, catholics don't come quoting latin here when tragedy strike them
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

well, catholics don't come quoting latin here when tragedy strike them
because dey don't wish to
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by LogicMind: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
shenaz:
because dey don't wish to

now you know the consequences of executing your wishes.

suicide bombing religion
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by toyemz(f): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
@aasog1
That could have been any of us. And that could have been our life wasted. And all this is so avoidable!
We the ones alife can fight for those dead by demanding justice.
Dana must be sanctioned so heavily that it must bring them ruin, they must be made to pay for the lives of those affected, likewise, the minister of aviation, Adaeze Oduah must explain why she must still keep her job.
I am getting tired of so much blood all over the place. You travel by road, a tanker will catch fire and burn you....by air, plane crashes.....You sit in your house, the plane will come and meet you, you go to church or mosque boko haram will attack you, you go by sea, militants will attack, you finally run to your village, kidnappers are waiting for you..!
What the hell is GEJ's job for crying out LOUD!!! Did I vote for this guy to just watch things get worse or better!!!

seconded
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

now you know the consequences of executing your wishes.

suicide bombing religion
U are just a foolish bigot
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by greenhope(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
Am in pains
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by boobu: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
Pls u people should stop spreading fake rumours,d picture of d pilot shown isn't d picture of the pilot of d doomed dana flight..this particular guy is alive and well.
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by qinkio: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
boobu: Pls u people should stop spreading fake rumours,d picture of d pilot shown isn't d picture of the pilot of d doomed dana flight..this particular guy is alive and well.

Abeg help me tell them o. Jason Obodo is alive. He was off duty yesterday.

Moderator what are you waiting before putting this on the fron page so that they will stop putting RIP in my paddy's picture dp on bb and facebook
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by rubi96(f): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
qinkio:

Abeg help me tell them o. Jason Obodo is alive. He was off duty yesterday.

Moderator what are you waiting before putting this on the fron page so that they will stop putting RIP in my paddy's picture dp on bb and facebook
Na God save am o, e for don kpeme. Thank God for the off duty.
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by Dagods(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
Okay 2 shed more light on the girl, on d crash, everyone is just speculating,story emerging from here say's Lagos state governor left d site dis morning wit a girl whose parent were living inside one of d crashed house.dat 2 me seems 2 be d truth.

Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by Nayah(f): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
I'm so sad...
Re: Dana Air Pilot N Crew Pix ...RIP by Inemobot(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2012
aasog1: That could have been any of us. And that could have been our life wasted. And all this is so avoidable! angry angry angry
We the ones alife can fight for those dead by demanding justice.
Dana must be sanctioned so heavily that it must bring them ruin, they must be made to pay for the lives of those affected, likewise, the minister of aviation, Adaeze Oduah must explain why she must still keep her job.
I am getting tired of so much blood all over the place. You travel by road, a tanker will catch fire and burn you....by air, plane crashes.....You sit in your house, the plane will come and meet you, you go to church or mosque boko haram will attack you, you go by sea, militants will attack, you finally run to your village, kidnappers are waiting for you..!
What the hell is GEJ's job for crying out LOUD!!! Did I vote for this guy to just watch things get worse or better!!! cry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Army Recruitment (Hopefuls) Lets Gather Here / My Horrible Experience In Fiji island / 8 Wrong Things Okada Riders In Lagos Always Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.