Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:29 AM

Gucci,hermes (belts),shamballa,snapbacks,jesus Piece,coin Purses - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Gucci,hermes (belts),shamballa,snapbacks,jesus Piece,coin Purses (1724 Views)

Customize T-shirt And Snapbacks|hermes And Gucci Belt|rayban|coin Purse And More / BUY Ur Gucci,hermes (belts),shamballa,snapbacks,jesus Piece,coin Purses / Customised Snapbacks,sale Of Shamballa Rosary,shamballa,snapbacks Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gucci,hermes (belts),shamballa,snapbacks,jesus Piece,coin Purses by rainymilli: 8:09am On Jun 04, 2012
Milliwood is a group of yung entrepreneurs who sell everytin d "BIG BOIZ" wear today!, ranging from Shamballa,Jesus piece,OBEY nd YMCMB snapbacks,G-shock,Coin purse,New era belts.(LV,Gucci,Hermes and more)

HOW TO BUY!
Call me on 08173204379and add me on facebook damie63@yahoo.com(to be sure am real)

IF you live within lagos i will deliver the goods for you AT N500 only, nut if u outside lagos(i get alot of that), i send goods tru ABEX or FEDEX depending on where u are exactly!

Original Jesus piece in d below pic is N5000.
Origianl Shamballas- N2000
COIN purse- N2000
Original GSHOCK- N5000
Original OBEY AND YMCMB Snapbacks-N3500
Belts-Range from N6000 upward!

Call me on 08166233222 and lets talk, also add me on fb damie63@yahoo.com
Milliwood, your goods will get to you!
Thank you
Re: Gucci,hermes (belts),shamballa,snapbacks,jesus Piece,coin Purses by rainymilli: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
Milliwood is a group of yung entrepreneurs who sell everytin d "BIG BOIZ" wear today!, ranging from Shamballa,Jesus piece,DSesigner snapbvacks,G-shock,Coin purse,New era belts.(LV,Gucci,Hermes and more)

HOW TO BUY!
Call me on 0808173204379 and add me on facebook damie63@yahoo.com(to be sure am real)

IF you live within lagos i will deliver the goods for you AT N500 only, nut if u outside lagos(i get alot of that), i send goods tru ABEX or FEDEX depending on where u are exactly!

Origianl Shamballas- N2000
COIN purse- N2000
Original GSHOCK- N5000
Original Snapbacks-N3500
HERMES OR GUCCI Belts-Range from N5000 upward!

If u"ve got BB..call me,will snd my pin to you! so u can see d pix...

Call me on 08166233222 or add me on fb damie63@yahoo.com and send me a message! i"ll snd me pin to you!

Milliwood, your goods will get to you!
Re: Gucci,hermes (belts),shamballa,snapbacks,jesus Piece,coin Purses by rainymilli: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2012
You can add us on facebook on "Thatshii cray"

We will be waiting for you...

(1) (Reply)

Men's Shoes. Louboutin, Timberland And More. Call Me 08167396179 / See Pictures of Wholesale Clothing In Nigeria. Cheap prices guaranteed / Ankara's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.