Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,442 members, 7,884,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Financial Reports Of NSE Listed Companies? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Financial Reports Of NSE Listed Companies? (2867 Views)

Q3 Results Of Some Listed Companies On The Floor Of NSE / Forbes Enlists Oscar Onyema, NSE Boss, In “10 Most Powerful Men In Africa” List / Nigerian Stock Exchange Listed Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Reports Of NSE Listed Companies? by qwest(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2012
As at 2009 when I did my project, I couldn't get financial reports on companies listed on the Nigerian stock market on the exchange's website, that of the SEC or CSCS. Now I am doing a dissertation for my masters and still can't get any data via that medium. I wonder how individuals planning on, or already investing in the exchange carry out their fundamental analysis. Even basic things like graphs and charts on price movements, earnings, ratios etc are unavailable. So how does the exchange and its regulators and allied institutions communicate basic facts that I'm sure these companies are mandated to submit?
Re: Financial Reports Of NSE Listed Companies? by Kessingtont: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2013
Annual Reports & Share Data of Listed Companie in Africa is now AVAILABLE

You can now Order for them by sending mail to kessingtont@yahoo.com stating the Companies and years needed
Also include you phone number for conversation on delivery terms.
Re: Financial Reports Of NSE Listed Companies? by adsr: 4:34am On May 20, 2013
Dear friends, try to visit the link below
http://www.adsr.com.ng/index.php/2013-04-19-18-55-57/company-data

This company maintains the most comprehensive database on Nigerian firms comprising datasets like: Company Profiles, Board structure/Corporate governance I, Board structure/Corporate governance II, Corporate social responsibilities, Shareholders information, International trade/finance, Employee/labour distribution and welfare, Value added statement, Profit and loss account items, Balance sheet items, Statement of cash flows, Ratios, Specifics to the insurance sub-sector, Specifics to the banking sector and Equity market indicators.

(1) (Reply)

"BUILD Student Hostel With N30millions & MAKE N9millions Every Year For 25years, / How Do Arbitrage Traders Buy Coins Since Naija Cards No Work on Foreign Sites? / Earn Money With This New App..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.