Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,143 members, 7,896,876 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Would You Do If The Women In The World Says No To Your Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If The Women In The World Says No To Your Proposal? (940 Views)

After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step / Guys - How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal???.. / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If The Women In The World Says No To Your Proposal? by nazzyon(m): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
What are you going to do?

A man denied by 5000 women claims to be the worlds ugliest.
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1466590.html?retrieve=rss.do

How would you feel?

What are you going to do?
Re: What Would You Do If The Women In The World Says No To Your Proposal? by olanajim(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2007
I will throw party and invite the angels. I would celebrate my rejection and make my traducer green with envy.

I am sure they would either come back to beg me or commit suicide!
Re: What Would You Do If The Women In The World Says No To Your Proposal? by nazzyon(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2007
Ahaha! Is that what you're really going to do?
Re: What Would You Do If The Women In The World Says No To Your Proposal? by olanajim(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2007
I meant it. I have done it before and the result was fantastic. I didn't throw party though.

You see the secret is simple. When a lady rejected you for whatever reason only to find that those better than her are flocking around you, she starts having goose pimples. She would begin to wonder what is so special about you. That silence inquiry would naturally arouse her curiosity. If you happen to be real, then she would develop sense of regret. The pain in her heart would be aggravated for as long as you are better than her man! And if she don't have a man, her preoccupation would be to get someone better than you or at least at your level. Anything below would sure make her sad. Unless either of you relocate.

Exception abound but women who can swallow their pride after committing such blunder are very few.

Let me give you an example. Hon. Bankole would have been rejected by a beautiful lady before. That lady would forever be regretting her luck today especially if she is still single or dating someone below Bankole's standard. It had also happened to 2face Idibia. The old gf is now regreting!

My point is simple, when a lady reject you, forget her and don't mourn her. Rather, improve on yourself and be a better person. I learnt this lesson from my Mentor who happened to be my guardian. May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Love Hurt? / If Your Fiancee Is Raped 2 Days Before Your Wedding? / What Frustrate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.