Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Dana Plane Crash; I Was Not Ready For Heaven, Are You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dana Plane Crash; I Was Not Ready For Heaven, Are You? (618 Views)

Never Wear Cloth That Contain These 10 Images For Heaven Sake / Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS. / Did Pastor T.B Joshua Predict This Plane Crash? I Think So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dana Plane Crash; I Was Not Ready For Heaven, Are You? by infofirst(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2012
I read this on vanguard site online and am asking all nairalanders too, as d writer made mention that he wasn't ready for heaven, what if God forbid.

Find His comment below
I was on a very bad flight two months ago and all through the terror ALL I wanted was to LIVE. I never knew how much I wanted to LIVE until that very day. It did not matter that I am a christian and know that Heaven is a certainty. Yes I prayed until my lips were no longer forming words BUT ALL I prayed was for God to make me LIVE. I was not ready for Heaven and I am not ashamed to say so[color=#000099][/color].

I am certain that NONE of these poor people would have wanted to die at this time, not in this so terrifying , frightening and gruesome way and so their death is clearly MURDER carried out BY corrupt government officials who collect multi-million Naira bribes from corrupt airline officials and consequently turn a blind eye to all 'the corner cutting' in the acquisition of abandoned aircrafts, inadequate maintenance and safety checks by these airlines; and who issue these corrupt airlines air worthy certificates regardless. The result is this tragedy amongst several over the weekend which has totally broken the heart of the nation.
Going by the history of this DANA aircraft as reported in the press the gruesome death of the passengers, crew members and the victims on the ground is MURDER pure and simple and the law has to treat it as such and apply the appropriate penalty of DEATH to all found culpable.
Meanwhile I pray for the souls of the departed. May they find peace and rest in the bosom of our God. Nigerians love you and are grieving for you. You will not die in vain. Those responsible must pay for your death. Amen.
Re: Dana Plane Crash; I Was Not Ready For Heaven, Are You? by Maxymilliano(m): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Can't say Amen to this, the plane crash is just an happenstance. It is not about the history of the airline, former president of Poland died in a plane crash and such mishap was recorded at other part of
the World in recent time.

The Dana-Air mishap shouldn't be reduced to a blame game.

(1) (Reply)

Need Ideas On How To Set Up A CHARITY Organization / Are All Muslims Terrorist? / Why Should We Forward Message To People In The Name Of Threat/curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.